• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英訳について)

友達のメールの内容について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友達からのメールには、最後に「David mentioned that you'd like to run a experiment?」という文がありますが、これは「ディビットから実験をやりたいという話がある」という意味です。文末に疑問符が付いているため、相手が実験について興味を持っているか確認していると考えられます。
  • 友達のメールに書かれている「David mentioned that you'd like to run a experiment?」とは、「ディビットがあなたが実験をやりたいと言っている」という意味です。疑問符があるため、相手が本当に実験をやりたいかどうか確認している可能性があります。
  • 友達からのメールには、「David mentioned that you'd like to run a experiment?」という文が含まれています。これは「ディビットがあなたが実験をしたいと言っている」という意味です。文末の疑問符は、相手が実験に興味を持っているかどうかを確認していることを示しています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

David mentioned that you'd like to run a experiment?  はおっしゃるとおり「デイビッドは、貴方が実験をすると言っている(そうなのか?)」  最後の?は「デイビッドからそう聞いているがその通りか?」「デイビッドから間接には聞いているが、ほんとうにそうか、違っていたら貴方から直接聞きたい」という?でしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 簡潔に英訳したいのですが…

【可愛いは自分次第、綺麗はエステ次第】というキャッチコピーのニュアンスをそのままに、英訳したいのですが【if you want to a cute you dress like a cute,if you want to a beautiful you go to see us.】はおかしいでしょうか? もっと簡潔で分かりやすい英文がございましたら何卒ご教授頂きたいです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳について

From the notes it looks like the department that requested those documents wants you to give them a call はどういう意味でしょうか。 note と it look のit は、以下のthatをしめしてるのでしょか。 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 英訳お願いします

ネイティブとの会話です。 会う会わないともめてた前後のメールです。 なんだかショックでうまく訳せないのでよろしくお願いします。 (1) 私:今日本当に私と会いたいの? 相手:Every time I ask you where to meet or anything that would actually result in meeting we get back here. We should have moved on from whether we want to meet a week ago, but here we are. I guess I feel like you're trying to trap me into something when I don't know you. (2) 私:昨日私と会いたくなかったのを知っている 相手:It's not like I never wanted to meet up you just ask me if I "really" want to. I'm not like dying to, I just thought it could be fun but you pressurize it :( (3) 私:だからやっぱり私と会いたくなかったんだ 相手:You're accusing me of "not wanting to" when I told you I wouldn't know what I thought except in person. 英語に詳しい方のみ回答をよろしくお願いします。

• 英語が苦手です。英訳をお願いします。

直訳でだいたいはわかるのですが・・・ もしかしたらちょっとニュアンスが違うのかな?と不安になります。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 How is your job out there and how is everything going out there with you? I like you smiles and i would like to maintain a quality communication and understanding with you as well. I like Japan and i think that i will spend the rest of my life there in the future. do take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.

• 英訳が分かりません。

It is also important to note that if you are going to discuss reading through or completing something like this, you would want to put the topics in alphabetical order この上記のreading thoroughって、通読っていう意味だと思うのですが、通読を議論するって、なんか意味がおかしい気がするのですが、どうですか? また最後の部分は、you would と遠回しに言われていますが、多分、「こうのように書きなさい」っていう意味が込められているんですか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳につい

イラストのリクエストを海外の絵師様にする時のメッセージの英訳について間違えがないか添削をお願いしたいです。 私はあなたに依頼した〇〇の顔を詳細に見たいです。 だからバストアップで問題はないので、彼女の顔を細かく描いて欲しいです。 I would like to see the face of 〇〇 that I requested from you in detail. So there’s nothing wrong with a bust-up, so I’d like to see a detailed depiction of her perspective. 上記はGoogle翻訳したものです。 当方は英語は苦手です、ご了承願います。

• 英訳お願いします

「あなたが私を好きになるのにはまだ早い」 という英文章がわかりません。 It is still early so that you get to like me. 自分で考えましたがあっていますか?アドバイスを下さい。