• ベストアンサー

友人からのメールでどうしても意味が正確に理解できない文があり、投稿させ

友人からのメールでどうしても意味が正確に理解できない文があり、投稿させて頂きました。 内容は下記になります。 I hope you are doing well! Miss someone like you with me! Miss your hug and your kisses too! こちらの内容が理解できる方、和訳を宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

直訳です。  「あなたは元気でいると希望する。あなたのような人が私の側にいないのが寂しい。あなたの抱擁と接吻もないのが寂しい」  意訳はご自由に。

t5un3
質問者

お礼

和訳ありがとうございました!! 英語が大変苦手なため大変助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• こんなコメントをもらいました。どう返せばいいのか。。。

snsのようなサイトで、お友達になった人からこのような軽いチェーンメールのようなものがコメントで届きました。これはどういう内容のもので、私はどう反応すればいいのですか? ちなみに彼女はいい感じのお友達です。無視などはしたくないんです・・・ 調べましたがわかりませんでした。 私は彼女にhug&kissesとかのカードでもおくればへいきでしょうか? Pass this hug to all of your friends and back to me, see how many you get back! 1-5 HUGS.....Your on someone's mind! 5-10 HUGS....Someone likes you! 10-15 HUGS...Someone wants to be with you! 15-20 HUGS..WOW! you are really loved by alot of ppl xD! (i hope i get one back) ここにぬいぐるみがhugしてる画像がはってありました。

• 和訳お願いします。

お世話になったホストマザーからのメッセージです。 Hi ○○-I recognise you now! What are you doing? Are these your children or someone erse`s? We are living back in NZ now-we moved 18months ago.The 3 children are my grandsons-now I have a little grannddaughter as well! Cheers,○○ 和訳お願いいたします。

• 意味が理解できません

こんにちは。 2才上の外国人(私は中1です)の友達から貰った手紙を、辞書で調べながら読んでいるのですが、意味が理解できずに困ってます。どうしても、おかしな日本語になってしまいます。辞書に載ってない単語もあります('cosなど)。 どなたか日本語に訳して頂けませんか? Never in my life I have known someone special as you are. 'cos you are very nice, very kind to me. And I'm very thankful for that. Hope you won't change. And I promise I'm always here for you no matter what. Thank you very much. Just always take care. And always pray to God. God bless you. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします★

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

• どなた様か和訳お願いします!

Hello Keiko how are you and your family fine I hope. I know I haven't kept in contact but I wanted to wish you merry Christmas and happy new year, I really hope you are doing well

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 訳をお願いします

本日クリスマスカード?みたいなものが海外からきたのですが読めません。分かる方訳をお願いします。読みにくい字もありましてスペルの間違え等あるかと思いますが、該当する単語のない場合私の間違えですので、お手数ですが該当しそうな単語で訳してください。 I just wanted to wish you and your family a wandeful Christmas. How are Kikuno+Shino? They must be aig girls now. I hope your doing well. Miss ya! Kelly

• What are you up too?って・・・doing fineって・・・

挨拶で How are you? と聞きました 1、Im doing fine thanks,how are you? と、聞かれました。 doing fineって、進行形ですよね? ずっと(問題なく)調子いいですよーっていう事ですよね? Im fineと何かニュアンス変わりますか?? 2、What are you up too? と、聞かれました、What are you doingと、同じですよね?でも何か違うんですよね? 貴方も何やってる?up too=doingですか?? 考えすぎかもしれませんが、お願いします。

• この文の意味教えてください

A sculpture of Einstein sitting on a bench is more human and approachable than a sculpture in a museum. If you are walking along the street and see this Einstein, what do you do? You might put your arm around his shoulder pr ask someone to take a photo of the two of you. Perhaps you think about how Einstein changed the world and how you might change the world. Or what it might have been like to be the friends with Einstein. 最後のOr what it might have been like to be the friends with Einstein.ってどういう意味ですか? どなたか教えてください