• ベストアンサー

訳して下さい...

訳して下さい... 友人の紹介で英語を教えてくれるという人とメールをしているのですが。 一部どうしてもわからないところがあるのです。 My famous country is Japan. I found, thats Japan is the intersting country, for my. And yours? どなたか翻訳お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

私の好きな国は日本だよ。日本は我々にとって非常に興味深いところだね、そう思わない?

naaaaxxx
質問者

お礼

おお!そう訳すのですか! 助かりました。 有り難うございます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

君の好きな国はどこ?

naaaaxxx
質問者

お礼

お役にたちました! わざわざ有り難うございます。

• 7inchhalf
  • ベストアンサー率39% (184/469)
回答No.2

日本は私にとって有名な国だね。日本は面白い国だって気づいたんだ。君の(関心のある国)はどこ?

naaaaxxx
質問者

お礼

有り難うございます、無事メールの変身が出来ました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お手伝いお願いします( ; ; )

質問ばかりすいません(T_T) 何かなんとなーく意味はわかるのですが、本当になんとなーくだけで…(´Д` )翻訳お手伝いお願いいたします(/ _ ; ) My favourite meal is pork with some vegetables. It's a typical german food. And yours is something with fish I think? ;-) Because this is quite typical for japan... What're your plans for the we? Do you have to work?

• 和訳 Second Choice

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 My second choice is to withdraw the lawsuit and leave the country. I have been in Japan for many years and asking me to leave instantly without my money and belongings is very harmful to my wellbeing. I ask only for a visa for 1 week to pack my belongings, settle with my landlord, close my bank accounts (which only I can do) and leave. 第二希望は訴訟を取り下げて出国する。私は長年も日本に滞在していて、お金や所持品がなくてもすぐに去るように頼んだり、私の幸福にかなり有害になる。私の所持品を詰めるために、家主と和解し、銀行や投資口座のお金を下ろして(本人のみができること)と出国すること、一週間だけのビザを求める。

• 英語並び替え問題

次の英文を意味が通るように.「   」内の語句を並び替えてください (1) My teacher told [ a lot of things/ learned/speak about/I/me/to ] in Japan (2) can [ the words/drivers/you/read/wrote ] easily? * drivers 車を運転する人   easily 簡単に (3) One [ I/of/found/showed/the books ] that Hokkaido is famous for good sweets. お願いいたします!  よければ.和訳も入れてくれればうれしいです!

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 友人からの英文を翻訳してください

ドイツ人の異性の友人から一ヵ月ぶりくらいにメールがきました。 私の英語力では満足に理解することができないのでどなたか助けていただけないかと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 以下内容。 How are you? The news about Japan always make me worry about you... I thought about you very often! But a friend shocked me a few weeks ago and I needed to take a break and stayed at my parents house in the country for some time. I know him for 9 years and now I found out everything he told me was a lie. Thats so disappointing. Soon Ill go back to Mannheim. My friends there are already waiting for me. So of course I had to write you again! I would to love to hear from you!

• 英語力のある方、翻訳をお願いできませんか?

Youtubeにアップしている動画に海外の方からコメントが書き込まれたのですが、 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で困っています。 英語力のある方、翻訳をお願い出来ませんか? よろしくお願いします。 The matching engine at bandhub.us found you. I play percu and love Extreme. Want to collab for More Than Words? bandhub.us/i/samyara_gOBl - My user is samyarafaela

• 最上級から比較級へ

1.The most interesting woman I’ve met is my teacher. Ans.> My teacher is much interesting than people which I’ve met. 2.My history class is my hardest class. Ans.> My history class is much harder than any other classes. 3.Hiroko Nakamura is the most famous woman pianist in Japan. Ans.> Hiroko Nakamura is the pianist, who is famous than any other woman pianists in Japan. 1~3の最上級の文を比較級にしたのですが、自分の答えで合っているかどうか不安です。チェックして下さい。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was refused testing EVERY time, after multiple calls to multiple hotlines (including my country’s embassy) and thirteen trips to three different hospitals (and two clinics, for the referrals you mentioned above). 「複数のホットライン(我が国の大使館を含む)に複数の電話をかけて、三つの別の病院(と上記のように紹介に二つの診療所)に13回行った上で、マイカイ検査を拒まれました。」と翻訳することができると思います。 「my country」とは、「米国」のことを指します。「我が国」と「母国」ではどちらが良いですか? 「あなた」は無礼ですので、「you mentioned above」を「上記のように」と翻訳しました。 「EVERY」とは、「every」という言葉が強調して言われるということを示します。それで、「マイカイ」を選びました。 しかし、これは正しいですか?

• 英語がまるで駄目な私に教えてください。m(..)m

eBayにどうしても欲しいものが出品されてます。 送料等が良く分からないので下記の通り質問しました。 Could you please tell me the total price including the product, postage and handing fee? My address is Japan. 帰ってきた答えは以下の通りです。 The cheapest I can charge for shipping and handling to Japan in $15...! 商品代金だけでも60ドル以上なので、総額ではないのは分かるのですが、何と書いてあるのでしょう・・・ 翻訳ソフトでは正確な意味がわかりませんでした。 こんな質問で申し訳ないですが、どうか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• go toかgoかを教えてください

私が行きたい国は日本です の英訳の場合 The country I want to go to is Japan. か The country I want to go is Japan. のどちらになるのでしょうか? 理由もお願いします