• ベストアンサー

メールの内容を教えて下さい。

メールの内容を教えて下さい。 メールの返信が返ってきたのですが、よく意味が分かりません。 どういった事を言っているのでしょうか? メールの内容↓ --------------------------------------------- I just gave you discount, look at our price on Ebay. ---------------------------------------------

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

discount は日本語にもなっていますが、「割引」。ここでは、「割引後の金額」 という意味では? とすると、「あなたに割引した金額を通知しています。具体的な金額については Ebay をご覧なさい」 のような意味だと思われます。

sgmomonga
質問者

お礼

有難う御座います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

たった今値引きをしました。Ebayで値段を見てください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• このメールの内容が分かりません。

このメールの内容が分かりません。 I've reviewed our previous correspondence with you, and I'm very sorry about the misunderstanding. I've checked your order and found that you've placed your order with Fossil one of the Marketplace sellers on our website. Since the seller had your order details we aren't able to issue the refund the shipping cost for your order. The seller wasn't able to issue the refund over than order cost for you, because if the claim that you filed was processed you'll get the full amount that you paid. This is the reason one of my colleague was issued a $10 promotion on your account. I'm sorry this information was unclear at the previous responses of my colleague. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• eBayからのメールがわかりません・・・。

先日から件名『: Message from eBay Member』のメールがeBayから届きます。 内容は以下のような物です。 メールアドレスの部分は@より前を***に変更しています。 1通目 Do not reply to this email. Contact the seller at this e-mail address : xxx@yahoo.com I have contacted you because I have a big problem with the hightest bidder. He/She don`t want to pay me and I have contacted you to offer you a second change to buy the item. The item that I`m talking about is (Alienware 7700 MUST SEE!!!! Item number: 6824457596) and if you are ready buy it I will make a discount. So the price that I will ask for the item is US$1200. For more information mail me : ***@yahoo.com Best regards...!!! 2通目 send me a phone # where i can contact u for more info. on this motor. sorry it took so long to respond but i was out of town for thanksgiving. jerry eBayはずっと以前に1度だけ使用し、その後一度も使用していません。 ↑のような内容のメールが届いて凄く心配になってしまいました。 (内容もく意味が分からず・・・) 私はどう対処すれば良いのでしょうか? また、eBayをずっと大会したいと思っているのですが方法は無いのでしょうか? 分かる方がいらっしゃいましたら、どうか助けてくださいm(__)m

• 謝ってるのでしょうか?責めてるのでしょうか?

ネットショッピングをしまして、どうやら価格を間違えてるといってるようなのですが、私(購入者)が間違えたものなのか、相手が間違えたものなのかいまいちよく分からなくて・・ 教えてください。 木を買ったのですが縦の価格と横の価格を合わせた金額になるのですがどうやら縦の金額を忘れたのかな?といった感じなのですが・・(一応記載して注文したのですが・・) The correct amount of each block is the amount that you have in parentheses. I am sorry for my mistake. 私の訳があってれば・・ こんな感じですか? 括弧の横の料金を足すのを間違えました 私の間違いは残念です。 ちなみにこれはその前のメールなのですがどんな意味になるのでしょうか I am so sorry but I gave you the wrong price for the wood. I looked at the wrong price that you gave on your order. This is alright tho. Seeing that these are samples for you to try, I will honor the price that I gave you. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused you. (私なりにがんばって訳してみましたが) 私はあなたに間違えた価格を知らせてしまいました。 あなたが知らせた価格に間違いがありました これは確かにthoです(?) 今回はあなたがサイズを試すためなのであなたに知らせた金額で受注します。 混乱させてしまいすみません ・・・・うーん今一よく分からないんです。 どうか教えてください

• メールの内容

久々に、オーストラリアで交換留学していた時の友人からメールがきたのですが、最後の文の内容がいまいちよく分かりません。 内容としては、how have u been doing? I miss you so much. I have finished my exam recently, but not quite relaxed though! と、ここまではよく分かるのですが、その後のhow are you holding with things at your end of the world?はどういった意味なのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• メールでの挨拶

ペンパルから以下のようなメールが来ました。 「How are you are you, I am good, not much going on with me. How about you? 」 how are you are youなんて初めて聞きました。 これはhow are you doing?と同じような意味ですか? そして、not much going on with me.の意味がよく分からないので返信できずにいます。 お願いします。教えてください。

• 世界オークションのebayから英語でメールが届きました。だけど、私は英語ができません。しかし内容がお金の延滞に関する内容だと

世界オークションのebayからメールが届きました。私は今、支払いの延滞をしています。それに関する内容だと思うのですが・・・私は英語ができません。簡潔に私に翻訳をしてくださる方、宜しくお願いします。 Thank you for writing eBay in regard to payment of fees. I do understand how important this is for you. Let me assist you in this regard. In this case, I would suggest you to send an email to "resolve@ebay.com" as they would be able to assist you better in this regard. To view your account activity, please follow these steps: 1. Click the "My eBay" tab located at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in. 2. Click the "My Account" link on the left side of the page. 3. Click the "View account status" link under "My Seller Account Summary." The next page will display your account status. 4. To view a previous invoice, click the "View invoices" link, and then select the invoice that you want to view from the drop-down menu. Please feel free to contact us again for further clarification or with any other questions. We also offer Live Help as an alternative to emailing us. Live Help lets you chat one-on-one with an online representative who can help you right away with most issues. To connect to our live help team, please follow these steps: 1. Click on the following link or click on 'Contact Us' link at the top of eBay Home Page: http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUsNextGen 2. Click on 'I am guest' if unable to login else sign in with User ID and password. 3. In the "Enter your question or problem:" text box, type in "your query". Example: If you are unable to sign into your account, type in "unable to sign in" and click on the Ask button. 3. You will get some more options that you would need to choose that will either give you options to resolve the issue on your own or give you options to contact us through email or by chat. 4. If the options given do not resolve your issue, click on the options on the right hand side. a. Email us OR b. Chat with us ***Note*** If you don't get the "Chat with Us" option then please change the query and try again. Thank you for using eBay for your online trading needs. Sincerely, Brett D. eBay Customer Support _____________________________________________

• mailの内容がよくわかりません。

ある知り合いの女性に、疲れたからマッサージをお願いしたら、こんな返信がありました。 短縮も入っていて、よく意味がわかりません。 ok if you want. but you mudt drive it interesting. I can only awake if you are not boring.

• 相手からこのようは返信が来たのですが

ebayで出品者の相手から hey. just letting you now i sent the game out first class mail to the address you put on paypal. they said postage time can vary. id say give it at least 2 weeks to be safe. please let me know when you receive it ok. many thanks, と来たので、 「いつでも受け取ることが出来ます」と 返信したら Yah I'm just worried cause your new to ebay. If you can please leave me pos feedback once you receive. Many thanks, と相手から返信が来たのですが、 どういう意味なのでしょうか。 どなたかお分かりになられる方は いらっしゃいますでしょうか。 すみませんが、宜しくお願い致します。

• 怒りに任せてメールしました。内容は伝わったでしょうか。

オークションでトラブルがあって恥ずかしながら相手のいいなりの行動をしてしまいました。お金の支払に関して、送料は無料と言うメールがあって送金した後に日本だとあと5㌦いると言われました。仕方なく手数料を払って新しいマネーオーダーを作りましたが、一応、こちらが折れたんだということを伝えたくてメールしました。私の感情はこの文章で伝わったでしょうか。英語力に自信がないので伝わったかどうか解析してください。この文章を見て逆に相手を怒らせすぎることはないでしょうか? Hello, I made more $5 money order by bidpay and you will receive it next week. But I want to argue against you. Because you said me that i must pay 13.09 on your last information. However I compromise with your double standard for our new relationship and smooth dealings. Thank you,

• 英文メールの添削お願いします。

なんだか意味が分からないような気がして自信がありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。相手も英語ネイティブではないのでできるだけシンプルに書きたいです。 内容は私は向こうが気づいていたのに、返信しなかった。と思っていたが そもそもメールを見ていなかったから返信できなかったのか?という確認です。 I might have misunderstood. when you get new message,how to know that? you check it yourself or your mobile tells you with sound or something? i thought you saw my messages but you didnt reply.because in Japan, usually our mobile tells us. Didnt you see my messages? if so i have to say sorry....