English Proofreading Request | Affordable 2LDK Room Available

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Check out this affordable 2LDK room available now!
  • Compare this room to Room A and choose the best residential environment for you.
  • If you want to change rooms, let me know as soon as possible.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文添削お願いします!

英文添削お願いします! 度々お世話になります。 下記の英文チェックをお願いします。 《日本語》 別の不動産屋さんから2LDKの部屋が空いたと連絡が届きました。 ○○○円です。 先日お知らせしたROOM Aよりかなりお安いです。 でも居住環境を重視するならROOM Aをお薦めします。 もしROOM Aから変更したい場合は至急ご連絡ください。 ------------------------------------------------- 《英文》 Another real-estate company has told me that 2LDK room is just available now for ○○○ yen. It’s much more reasonable than Room A which I recommended before, but I would recommend Room A if you could emphasis on residential environment. What do you think? If you want to change the rooms, could you let me know as soon as possible? (万が一変更したい場合は・・・というニュアンスを入れるにはどのような表現があるでしょうか?)

noname#186139
noname#186139
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

Another real-estate company has told me that 2LDK room just became available for ○○○ yen. It’s much more reasonable than Room A which I mentioned before, but I would proceed with arrangements for Room A if you prefer a residential neighborhood. If you happen to prefer this alternative by chance I would appreciate your letting me know as soon as possible? (万が一変更したい場合は・・・というニュアンスを入れるにはどのような表現があるでしょうか?) happen と by chance の両方で、「万が一」が分かると思うんですが。それから much more reasonable の much が「かなり」という原文に比べると少し効きすぎているような気がします。まあその辺りは適当に調整してください。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#195322
noname#195322
回答No.1

若干変えました A different real-estate company has told me that a 2LDK room has become available for ○○○ yen. It’s much more reasonable than Room A that I recommended before - however I would still recommend Room A if you emphasize the residential environment. Please inform me as soon as possible if you prefer to change from Room A.

関連するQ&A

• 英文問題の添削をお願いします。

英文問題の添削をお願いします。 次の英文の[ ]に適語を入れなさい。 1東京は日本で一番大きな都市です No other city in Japan as large [ as ] Tokyo. 2彼はあなたほど背が高くない He is less tall [ about ] you. He is [ not ] as tall as you. 次の和文英訳しなさい。 彼と同じくらい上手に英語が話せたらいいのに I wish I could he speak English as well as. もし私が鳥なら、飛べるのに ※2通り書きなさい  If I were a bird, I could fly.  I could fly if I were a bird. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文 順番

もしその不動産屋に会ったことがなければ、彼に紹介してあげますよ。という英文が If you have never met the real estate agent, I'll introduce you to him.だったんですが I'll introduce you to him,if you have never met the real estate agent. これじゃ駄目なのでしょうか? 教えてくださいm(_ _ )m

• 英文の添削をおねがいいたします。

英文がうまく作れません。 どなたか、お助けくださいませ。 ------------------------- マイクさんへ 申し訳ありませんが、大学オフィスからその文書はまだ届いていません。 担当者によると、文書が発行されるまで2、3日かかるようです。 しかし、こちらに文書が届きましたら、速急に入国管理国にお送りいたします。 また、その際はマイクさんにご報告いたします。 ------------------------------ Dear Mike, I am afraid to say, actually I have not got the letter. According to the staff, it takes two or three day to issue the letter. But, once I receive the document, I send it to the immigration office as soon as possible. Then I inform of you. If you have a problem, please do not hesitate to ask me. Bestregards,

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• わからない英文があります

"I want to be as much a part of your life as you'll let me." この英文の意味を教えてください。

• 英文添削お願いします(家探しの依頼を受けています)

英文添削お願いします(家探しの依頼を受けています) こんにちは。英文初心者です。 今度、私の部署に外国人がくることになり、家探しをお願いされています。 相手はご年配の方なので、丁寧な英語表現が好ましいです。 1.『他にもあらゆる部屋を探しましたが、だいたいはお二人には狭くて遠い物件でした。それに、よい条件のものは値段にかかわらず、すでに満室なのです。』 (英文) I have been searching for other good places, but most of them were too narrow for you two and long way from our office. Besides,rooms with ideal terms are already reserved. ※↑「値段にかかわらず(値段の高い安いにかかわらず)」がわかりませんでした。 2.『House Aでよろしければ、事務局に連絡し予約手続きを進めます』 (英文) I will contact House A office to reserve a room if you are satisfied with the mansion. よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 仮定法の英文の添削をお願いします!

1)鳥のように飛べるといいんだがなあ。 →I (wish) I (could) fly like a bird. 2)模試外国に行くようなことがあれば、ありえないことだがスコットランドへ行きたい。 →If I (were) to go abroad, I (would) go to Scotland. 3)もしその問題を解くことができていたら、試験に通っていたのだが。 →If I (had) been able to answer the question, I should (be) passed the examination. 4)君の助けが無かったならば、それをすることはできなかったのだ。 →(But) for your help, I (would) not have done it. 5)今日の午後二時前にここへ来れば、彼の家へ連れて行くことができます。 →(Should) you come here before two this afternoon, we (would) take you to his house. 6)彼が承諾しなければ我々は何もできない。 →(Without) he consents, we can do (not). 7)我々のこれほどの警告にもかかわらず、彼はその山を登り始めました。 →( ) all our warnings, he (began) to climb up the mountain. 8)部屋に入るや否や、彼は上着を脱いだ。 →As ( ) as he (into) the room, he took off his jacket. 9)たとえ彼が私の息子でも同じことをするであろう。 →(As) if he were my son, I (should) do the same. 10)ひとたび君が言ったのだから、それは秘密にしなければならないよ。 →( ) you have said so, you should keep it secret. 英文が多くて申し訳ありません。()内の穴埋めです。 回答や解説よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。おかしなところがあったら教えてください。 Ringomo:Won't you play the Nekojyarashi with me? Mame:Yes,let's. There is a broken tricycle in the yard. “What a cool tricycle!” Mame's pattern looks as if he were an adzuki bean. Mame hunt for foods only when he is hungry. です。 Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。