英作文並べ替え問題の解答方法と文の正しい順番

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英作文並べ替え問題の解答方法と文の正しい順番について説明します。
  • 解答は「3番目は6番目の単語で、8番目は9番目の単語です」。
  • 日本語の通りに並べ替えると「taiko came from the old world of Japan and was born again」となります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文並べ替え問題

英作文並べ替え問題  解答だけで説明が載っていないのでおしえてください。 3番目と8番目の単語を答えなさい。 「ここサンフランシスコで太鼓は日本の古い世界からやって来てそして再び生まれたのだった。」 Here in San Francisco,(1.from 2.of Japan 3.again 4.was 5.taiko 6 came 7 the old world 8.and 9.born). 解答は(3番目 6)(8番目 9) 質問ーー日本語の通りに taiko came from the old world of Japan and was born again            では間違いですか。   解答通りだと、どんな文になりますか。     from the old world came taiko of Japan and was born again それともtaiko of Japan came from the old world and was born again 解説解答よろしくお願いします。

noname#163441
noname#163441
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wodenkan
  • ベストアンサー率48% (96/200)
回答No.1

1.日本語は合っていて、解答が間違っている 「ここサンフランシスコで、太鼓は日本の古い世界からやって来てそして再び生まれたのだった。」 "Here in San Francisco, taiko came from the old world of Japan and was born again." 2.日本語が間違っていて、解答は合っている 「ここサンフランシスコで、日本の太鼓は古い世界からやって来てそして再び生まれたのだった。」 "Here in San Francisco, taiko of Japan came from the old world and was born again." 1か2のどちらかだと思いますよ。

noname#163441
質問者

お礼

そうですね。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 私の英作文を見ていただけませんか?

英作文を作らなければならず、考えたのですが自信がないので添削していただけないでしょうか? He was curious and explored the mysteries of the universe and black holes. For him, the black hole was a subject of study for many years. His name was spread around the world by the theory of specificity.He continued to announce new discoveries in physics until his death.He contributed greatly to science. He won numerous prestigious awards.

• 日本語に訳してください

文が途中からなんですがお願いします(´>ω<`) It was one of the mort moving experience I've ever had. After the concert,I joined his taiko workshop. Mr. Hayashi and I talked a lot. He was born in Hiroshima in 1952. From 1971 to 1981,he played the taiko as a member of a group. In 1982,he started to perform as soloist. Mr. Hayashi created an original way of playing the taiko. With his unique combination of taiko drums,he can make a rich sound even when plays by himself, In 1948,he made his debut at Carnegie Hall. That was the first taiko soloist performance seen there. Since then he has performed around the world. Now I'm learning how to play the taiko with a taiko group in Dublin. Mr. Hayashi instructed us when he was here. I want to learn the taiko in Japan someday .

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

2007年までに日本人の数は減り始めるだろう。その同じ年に、人々の20パーセントは 65歳以上になり、日本人の人口を世界でもっとも老齢化したものとするだろう。 The number of Japanese will began to decrease by 2007. In the year, 20% of the people will become over 65 years old, and Japan will be the most aging country in the world. 最後の 日本人の人口を~ の部分 日本は最も高齢化した国となる と表現しました。 これは採点される受験英語としてはどうなのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文ができない。

英語の簡単な文章を書いてみたんですが、ちゃんとかけているのかどうか、よくわかりません。文法が間違っていないかどうか、文章の流れが不自然でないかどうか見ていただきたいのです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I’m Masato Oda. I was born on March 29, 1987 in Nara, so I’m now 20 years and two months old. I’m a junior at the School of Literature, Jonan University. I major in Education. I’m taking 23 courses this semester. I’d like to be a teacher at a junior high school or a high school. So, I must be a good speaker of English. I live at home with my parents, brother, sister, and grandmother. Our house is located in the southeast of Nara, and I come to college by bicycle. It takes me about an hour and ten minutes from my home to the college. My hobbies are cycling, reading and seeing movies.  I do cycling for exercise and I come to college from my house. I’m reading a paperback pocket edition well recently.  I'm busy recently, so I don't see any movies at a movie theater, but I want to see it there.

• 英作文3

添削してもらったら解答と微妙に違っていたので、違いを教えてください。 問題 「米は世界の人口の半分以上にとって主食であり、世界の米の90パーセントはアジアで栽培される。アメリカ合衆国もまた大量の米を生産するが、その大部分を他の国々に輸出している。」 私の解答 「More than half of the people in the world live on rice.Ninety percent of the rice in the world is grown in Asia.The U.S. also produces a large amount of rice,but it exports most of it to other countries.」 添削 最後の部分を 「a large amount of rice but exports most of it to other countries.」にする。 解答 「More than half of the people in the world eat rice every day and ninety percent of the rice in the world is produced in Asia.The U.S. also grows a large amount of rice,but it exports most of it to other countries.」

• 英作文の添削、お願いします…

TOPIC:Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. I don't agree with this opinion.Many countries,say the US and Germany, are relatively open to foreign workers.Such countries insist that Japan should loosen limitation of influx of foreign workers.Certainly,they contribute to lower labor cost.However,there are many problems,such as conflicts of cultures and employment of foreigners. For example in Germany,many people came from other countries,mainly from turkey,to compensate Germany's lack of labor after the world war 2.However,there found conflicts of cultures.Many crimes happend.Besides,in early 1990s,it became difficult for Germans to get job.Foreign workers were regarded as nuisanses. In fact,there is no country that does not have any problems with foreign workers. Therefore,I don't think Japan should open its doors freely to foreign workers. 突っ込みどころ満載ですが…(若者がやりたがらない福祉の仕事なら雇用の点で衝突せずにすみますし)限界です。英語力、英作文力のなさに驚きました(〒_〒)

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。 我が家の古いピアノには懐かしい思い出がたくさん詰まっている。5 歳からピアノを始めた娘たちもすっかり大人になり、今や誰も弾ひかなくなった。しかし、なかなか処分する気にはなれない。そういうピアノを買い取って再生させる会社があるらしい。プロの手で修理すれば、また美しい音を奏でることができるという。 There are a lot of nostalgic memories with an old piano in my house. My daughters, who started playing piano from 5 years old, had already become adults and none of us play the piano now. However I can’t decide to dispose of it. I hear that there is a company which buys pianos like our piano and renews them. If such pianos are fixed by professionals, the fixed pianos seem to make good sounds again. よろしくお願いします。  

• 英問英答お願いします!

http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1131222511 この英文についての英問英答お願いします! 1.What was Gondwanaland and what was it made of? 2.Why did the kakapo lose th e ability to fly? 3.What came to New Zealand from Polynesia across the sea? よろしくおねがいします!!

• 英作文

How do you think your teenage years differed from your parent's years? という50字程度での英作です。文法・語法で間違っているところを直してください。 I think my teenage years differed from my parent's teenage years in the play ways.In old days, there was few TV game.But,now there are a lots of TV games.Because of this,the quality of our health decreaced than before.The young of us hould do more exersise. (53)

• 英問英答お願いします!

http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1131222511 この英文についての英問英答お願いします! 1.What was Gondwanaland and what was it made of? 2.Why did the kakapo lose th e ability to fly? 3.What came to New Zealand from Polynesia across the sea? よろしくおねがいします!!