• 締切済み

英語の問題がわかりません

英語の問題がわかりません 頭悪くて分からないのでお願いします! 長いですが頭の良いかたがいらっしゃったら 是非おねがいしますねっ! 「テニスしようよ」 「いやよそうよ。ちょっと疲れているんだ」 Shall we play tennis? No,( )( ).I`m a little tired. ・ほぼ同じ意味の英文に書き換える Help me with my home work,please. ( )( )help me with my homework? Let`s go to the park. ( )( )go to the park? ・( )にふさわしい語を選べ   ( ) go swimming next Sunday? ア,Shall we イ,Can we ・下の英文を参考に「友達には親切にしなさい」という意味の英文を書きなさい You are kind to your friends. ・各英文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()に適する語を入れなさい Mr.Brown came to Japan ten years ago. He still lives in Japan Mr.Brown (  ) (  ) in Japan (  ) ten years. My sister became sick last week and she is still sick now. My sister (  ) (  ) sick (  ) last week. Kenji has been in the park for five hours. Kenji (  ) to the park five hours ago, and he (  ) still there. 英語でどのようにいえばいいか ・今まで沖縄へ行ったことがある

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数7

みんなの回答

回答No.1

Shall we play tennis? No, thank you. I'm a little tired. No, thank you. は相手の提案などを断るときによく使います。 Help me with my homework, please. Will you elp me with my homework? 宿題を手伝ってください→宿題を手伝ってくれませんか? と言い換えることができます。 will you のほかに can you, would you, could you も使えます。 後半2つは少し丁寧な言い方です。 Let`s go to the park. Shall we go to the park? let's=shall we の言いかえができます。 Shall we go swimming next Sunday? 次の日曜に泳ぎに行きませんか? という文になります。 You are kind to your friends. これを命令文にすると、 Be kind to your friends. になります。 are の原形はbe です。 Mr.Brown came to Japan ten years ago. He still lives in Japan Mr.Brown has lived in Japan for ten years. 10年前からずっと日本に住んでいる というのを現在完了形で表します。 My sister became sick last week and she is still sick now. My sister has been sick since last week. これも現在完了形で言い換える問題です。 since は~の時から for は~間 と使い分けをします。 Kenji has been in the park for five hours. Kenji came to the park five hours ago, and he is still there. これは逆パターンですね。 今まで沖縄に行ったことがある。 これも現在完了形を使います。 I have been to Okinawa. have gone to にしてしまうと 沖縄に行ったまんま帰ってきていない という意味になってしまうので注意が必要です。 この説明でわかりますかね? どこがわかっていないのかいまいちわかんないので、 的外れなこと書いてるかもしれません・・・

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題がわかりません

英語の問題がわかりません 頭悪くて分からないのでお願いします! 長いですが頭の良いかたがいらっしゃったら 是非おねがいしますねっ! 「テニスしようよ」 「いやよそうよ。ちょっと疲れているんだ」 Shall we play tennis? No,( )( ).I`m a little tired. ・ほぼ同じ意味の英文に書き換える Help me with my home work,please. ( )( )help me with my homework? Let`s go to the park. ( )( )go to the park? ・( )にふさわしい語を選べ   ( ) go swimming next Sunday? ア,Shall we イ,Can we ・下の英文を参考に「友達には親切にしなさい」という意味の英文を書きなさい You are kind to your friends. ・各英文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()に適する語を入れなさい Mr.Brown came to Japan ten years ago. He still lives in Japan Mr.Brown (  ) (  ) in Japan (  ) ten years. My sister became sick last week and she is still sick now. My sister (  ) (  ) sick (  ) last week. Kenji has been in the park for five hours. Kenji (  ) to the park five hours ago, and he (  ) still there. 英語でどのようにいえばいいか ・今まで沖縄へ行ったことがある

• 英語の問題で分からないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)次の(a)と(b)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れてください。 (a) While my hands were still wet, he gave me his hand to shake. (b) ( ) my hands still wet, he gave me his hand to shake. (2)次の英文の( )には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 •Despite several calls (back and forth), it (is unclear) (whether) we are meeting (in the morning) of March 1st. •I'm (sure) many people (have) (lived) here (during) at least ten years. •(While) winter vacation (my friends and I) (are planning) (to join) a ski tour in Canada.

• 中学英語 現在完了について

下記文章、ほぼ同じ内容です。 ★なぜ come から been に変わるのか理解できません。 ●She came to Japan a week ago. She is still here. || ●She has been in Japan for a week. ★なぜ became から been に変わるのか理解できません。 ●He became sick last week. He is still sick. ●He has been sick since last week. よろしくお願いします。

• 基本的な英語の問題の解答をお願いします

答えがなく、正解かどうかが確認出来ません。 英語のできる方よろしくお願いします。 As my sister stayed up late last night,she is still in bed. と同じ内容にするには ( )stayed up late last night,my sister is still in bed. のカッコ内は、Having でしょうか?

• 英語の問題

1:My sister ought to have arrived here by now, for she took the early train. 2:Dorothy isn't in the office; she might be having coffee in the cafeteria. 3:It is ridiculous that we should have to queue,when we've already got our tickets. 訳をお願いします

• 英語の問題

1:Young Americans with only a high school education earn less than they()ten years ago. (1)were (2)gave (3)did (4)used 2:My father()play golf twice a week, but now seldom plays at all. (1)might (2)used to (3)was used to (4)would 3:()tell me all about it,he said excitedly. (1)Do (2)Let (3)Shall (4)Should 4:I remeber that whenever my parents went out inthe evening,I ()the job of looking after my younger sister. (1)must have got (2)ought to get (3)have got (4)would get 5:You'd better()money tohim. He might not give it back. (1)not to lend (2)not lending (3)not lend (4)do not lend ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 英語長文の添削お願いします。

自分で余暇の過ごしかたについての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。  My favorite leisure is to spend with my wife.  My leisure I spend with my wife change weather. When it’s fine, we make it a rule to go out sometimes. Since it is very tired with daily work, I would like to bask in sunlight and to reduce stress. There is the park that dog can enter in neighborhood. We have a toy poodle and go for a walk in the park with my dog. We spend to play to throw a ball with dog and play catch and eat a picnic lunch that my wife cooks early morning. If We become very sleepy, We can take a snap on the blanket or a park bench. Also, When it rains, as we can’t go out, we spend to watch movie on DVD. Because both me and my wife like American culture, we always watch Western movie. When we watch Western movie, we always watch not due into Japanese but English conversation with English title. Consequently, We can learn English with watching Western movie.  In this way, I spend with my wife at leisure. Because I can spend the special loved woman, I’m soothed the soul at leisure.

• 英語の問題

この問題の答えを教えてくださいm(__)m  英語の日本語に。 1.Did you go to Kawaguchi Station to meet your old friends ? 2.We were excited to know that the Japanese team won the game. 3.Ther felt sad to say good-bye to each other. 4.My sister is studying hard to become a doctor. 5.Ben sat in front of the television to enjoy the badminton match. 6.Emi was surprised to see a green light in the dark. 7.We eat to live, not live to eat. 並びかえ。 1.高田先生はいつも校門前で「おはよう」と大きな声を掛けてくれる。 Mr.TaKada always ( calls / front of / good morning / in /out )the school gate. 2.クラスメートが試合の後で私を励ましてくれた。 My classmetes( after / cheered / game / me /up / the ). 3.その知らせで私たちは明るい気分になった。 ( brightened / good / news / the / up /us ).

• 並び替え問題

( )内の語を適切な形にして並び替え文を完成させよう (1)We (cake/a/make)on weekends. (2)Tom (to/Okinawa/go)every summer. (3)My sister often(me/with/help)my homework. (4)The children(in/the/play)park after school. ( )から適切な語を選び文を完成させましょう (1)Many people(enjoy/enjoys)karaoke. (2)Saori usually(have/has)lunch in the classroom. (3)Linda and Sophie sometimes(talk/talks)on the phone. 完成した文の意味も教えてください。

• 英語でわからない問題があります

次の文中の()内に入る語を語群から選んで答えなさい (1)Our school begins () eight thirty (2)We stayed there () ten days (3)I go to school () bus (4)Wine is made () grapes 語群 at・by・from・for・between・in・with・of 優しいかた回答お願いします!