• ベストアンサー

次の英文の意味を教えてください。

次の英文の意味を教えてください。 That is a sign that you are in a way aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do.

• bekool
  • お礼率55% (132/239)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cowstep
  • ベストアンサー率36% (756/2081)
回答No.2

最後のdoは、thinkだと思います。 その意味で訳すと、 それはあなたが自分の考えに十分な根拠がないということに気づき始めた兆しでしょう。

bekool
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

それは、あなたが自分のやっていることがどうもよくないんじゃないかと気がつき始めた兆候です。

bekool
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文はどういう意味でしょうか。

次の英文はどういう意味でしょうか。 次の英文はどういう意味でしょうか。 Boys, baseball is a game where you gotta have fun. You do that by winning.

• 次の英文を訳してください。

How do you stand the hardest part of running marathon? Many say that life is like marathon. Do you think that you can deal with the crisis in your life thanks to marathon? By the way corresponding with penpals, the reason I feel like I have difficulty writing is not because of my English. It is because the moment I cannot come up with anything I have to reply. Honestly speaking I am not a talkative person, but I try to talk more when writing. Nice and slow conversations are hard to come by, and the form of letter writing does put in a lot into thinking about what the other person has to say and how to respond. この二つが何となくはわかるのですが、自信がありません。教えていただけると助かります。

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。 There is no reason at all to assume that,in a big city for example, all the people around you are leading active,rich,fulfilling lives,while you alone are on the outside looking in.

• 次の最後の英文の意味は何ですか?

次の英文の最後の文 being as loud as Americans are の意味がいまいちつかめません。わかる方教えていただけませんか? The trains are so quiet! Other than the occasional quiet conversation, everyone is either on their phones or just minding their own business. This is in huge contrast to the NYC subway where you have people having loud conversations, talking on their phones, playing instruments, and being as loud as Americans are.

• 「ある意味、それは正しい」 を英文で書くには。

「ある意味、それは正しい」を英文で書くとするとこうでしょうか? (1) It is true, in a way, that he had done that. (2) In a way, It is true that he had done that. どちらでも大丈夫でしょうか? あるいはどちらかが望ましいのでしょうか? 判断のつく方いらっしゃいましたら、教えていただけると幸いです。

• この英文の意味はこれで良いのでしょうか?

以下の英文の意味は 30日以内に注文すれば10%割引します。 という事でよろしいのでしょうか? それとも何か他の意味が含まれていますか? ご教示頂ければ幸いです。 As a way of trying to make it up to you, I have activated a 10% off coupon for you that is good towards your next order if placed in the next 30 days.

• 次の英文はどのように訳せばいいのでしょうか?

次の英文はどのように訳せばいいのでしょうか? うまく訳せなくて困っています。 よろしくお願いします。 Sometimes there is a concern for works that are photographed in slide form in such a way that clearly represents a clear focus of the presented image. This could present a problem in showing the artist’s works in the best way possible. It could be a concern for the international community's sensitivity to aesthetic quality.

• 英文の言い換え

英文の言い換え a.Are you sure that you saw the car accident? →Are you sure of (you) (seeing) the car accident? b.I can't imagine that she would go on a date with Daniel. →I can't imagine (having) (gone) on a date with Daniel. c.Poetry is hard to translate. →(Translating) (poetry) is hard. 合っているか自信無いです。 アドバイスよろしくおねがいしますm(_ _)m

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味がわかりません。

英文の意味がわかりません。 翻訳してください。 I didnt have a chance to check the disc. I was trying to get it to you as fast as posible are those the only discs that gave you problems? I dont want to send them and then you need more