• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語で”人を馬鹿にした言葉は自分に返ってくる”)

The Power of Words

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Words can have the power to control your feelings and manifest your thoughts.
  • Negative words spoken can eventually come back to haunt the speaker.
  • Choosing to suppress one's opinions is deemed important when building relationships.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. 下記のような言い方もあります。ロシア版は、怒鳴った通りにこだまは返って来る、とか。  go と come が対になっています。What goes around, comes around http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/48/messages/560.html 2.”言わないほうがいい”というのは it would be better if you didn't say...でいいのでしょうか? Silence is gold.(Eloquence is silver) 沈黙は金(雄弁は銀)とも。 3.(答えたくないことがあったら、答える必要はないんだよ、と伝えたいのですが) You don't have to say anything (if you don't want to).でしょうかね。

sa-too
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。URLのほう参考にさせていただきました。回答いただけたみなさまに大変失礼でこのようにお話するのは心苦しいですが、できればことわざのような伝え方でなく、自分の言葉で伝えたらなと思っています。ご無理を言って、ごめんなさい。また、質問の内容で不明確な部分がありましたら、ご指摘、助言よろしくお願いいたします。

sa-too
質問者

補足

質問内容が長くなってしまって、ごめんなさい。次回からはもっと短く書かせていただきます。失礼な文章の書き方しかできず、すみません。非礼をお詫び申し上げます。またもしまだ回答いただける方がいるということを考えまして、いきなり質問を締め切ることはいたしません。7月23日に質問を締め切らせていただきます。よろしくお願いいたします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の関係代名詞について

英語の関係代名詞についてなのですが、下記のような言い方は 可能なのでしょうか?分かる方宜しくお願いします。 Have you decided tha date that you come to japan? If you have a question that I can help. let me know. There're places that I really want to work.

• 英語での失礼のない、丁寧な断り方、

英語での失礼のない、丁寧な断り方、 いつも回答してくださり、ありがとうございます。"hey ,can I talk to you?" とか聞かれたり、または、カウンセリングなどで 「話したくないです」をもっと丁寧な英語表現で言うにはどのような言い方がありますか? 例えば断るとき。 「ごめんなさい。家族のことは誰にも話したくないのです。家族のことは思い出したくない。」  友達や、あるいは目上に人に、「ごめん(なさい)、今は疲れていてはなしたくないの(ですが。。。)など。 できるだけ失礼にならないように、英語でいうにはどのような言い方がありますか? たくさん教えていただけるとうれしいです。 how to decline politely. Thank you very much for answering my questions at all times ! if you are asked ," can i talk to you ?" what would you say when you don't want to answer the question ? For examle ,imagine when you don't want to answer about your family or when you receive counseling treatment. What kind of way of saying are there not to be polite ? How do you react to those questions so that they won't bother them ?

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• これで英語通じますか?

変な文章あったら訂正お願いします(;o;) There is no Kumamoto than Tokyo, Yokohama. Therefore I feel that I am sorry that I co me to Kumamoto expressly. But, I am glad if you came to Kumamoto.

• 英語合っていますか?

英語合っていますか? 『あなたと友達になれて嬉しい。 自分から人にチャットしたことなくて諦めたんだけど、 実はあなたからチャットが来る1日前に 検索の所にあなたが出て来て チャットしようかしないか迷ってたの(笑)』 I'm glad to be friend with you, I thought don't send messages because I've never sent messages to people. Actually a day earlier when I got a message from you, I saw you search place I was mind that send messages or not lol

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Are you going to kill me? Don't be silly. It's waste of the ammo even if I shoot you. Beat it!

• 英語初級者で訳す事が出来ず困っています。

☆Anytime you want to write before that is fine. ☆It would be good if you didn't send me any messages at that time. ☆Just to let you know.

• 和訳をお願いします!(恋愛・人間関係ネタです

2か月ほど仲良くしていたアメリカ人男性が、私の事をブログで綴っていたことを知り、 問いただした結果、このようなメールが届きました。大体の意味はわかるのですが、 ニュアンスを含む、正確な読み取りができません。 どなたか解説いただけないでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。 You weren't the subject of any "blog experiment." I don't know what you mean by that. I assumed you being 43 that you could infer about my life that way, but I'm okay with you saying goodbye because I will only hold interest in those who accept me for who I am and my life. In other words, I'm okay saying bye to people who don't accept me for who I am. I understand that you feel more comfortable emailing here as opposed to just using LINE, but I don't really know what you are expecting out of life. I mean, if you'd rather date some boring, older Japanese guy, I won't stop you from doing that. I enjoy our time together. I don't want you to say bye. But once again I understand if you don't want to accept me for who I am.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• この英語の読みを教えてください。

Always we stay You wanna stay? I’m just a fighter Help yourself to fly fly You make boom boom You don’t stop Help yourself to fly fly You make boom boom You don’t stop この英語の読み方を教えてください。 お願いします!