• 締切済み

初めてこちらのサイトに投稿させていただきます。

初めてこちらのサイトに投稿させていただきます。 私は、お恥ずかしながら学生時代、英語が嫌いでした。社会人になってから少しずつ英語に興味を持ち、3ヶ月ほど前から週1で英会話サークルに通っています。 中学生レベルの基本から独学とアメリカ人の友人達から学んでいます。 中でも、私が一番親しくしている(私的には恋愛感情を抱いている)男性から、次のようなmailが来ました。 ネイティブのような感覚で、うまく解釈できないので、皆様のお力をお借りしたいと思います。 Anyways I just want you to know that I really like you and hate the fact I didn't get to know you when I first came to Japan. このような内容です。よろしくお願い致します。

みんなの回答

noname#123010
noname#123010
回答No.1

向こうもかなりホレているみたいですね! 「大好きだよ、なんで日本に来た時すぐに出会えなかったんだろう」って感じの解釈でいいのでは。 よかったですね~:)

ACOKUN
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます。 まだまだ自分がスキル不足で、1つ1つの言葉は理解できたのですが、うまくまとまらなくて、お相手に返信できずにいました。 また、このmailは単なる友人として好意があるものなのか、女性として私がこの先、girl friendになれる可能性があるような内容のものなのか……どう思われますか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• likeの意味

Dan (explaining to Serena's mom why he never stops talking): I'm sorry. I don't know why I just said anything like that. I have, I have this thing, like a nervous tick. My mind never stops speaking, in like, ever. In fact when I was a little boy, my mom used to say there was never a word I met that I didn't like. You know what else I like? Your daughter. I, I really like your daughter. ・I have this thing, like a nervous tick. thingとは何のことかと、likeの意味不明です。 ・in like, ever.意味がわかりません... ・there was never a word I met that I didn't like.意味がわかりません。 ・You know what else I like?意味がわかりません。 全体の意味もわかりませんし、likeにはたくさん意味があるので よくわかりません。英語がわかる方お願いいたします!

• 彼がよくわかりません

いつもありがといございます。海外にいるペンパルからでんわで話したいといわれたのですが、私は電話だと英語が聞き取れなくてうまく話せないかもよ?どう思う?と聞き返したらこのような返事がきました。 i like to see your message all the time baby,i really like to know you beter,but you dont know how im thinking of you baby,i really like to know you as well,dont thik that im joking with you baby,i really need you to come my life,beliee me baby, I hope you are fine baby,Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible, 彼はどのようなつもりでこの返事をかいてきたのかがわかりません。私の言っていることはつうじているのでしょうか?なんと言っているのか教えて下さい。おねがいします

• I want you back

When I had you to myself I didn't want you around 1行目の意味を教えてください

• どんな・・

お世話になっています。ペンパルから返事がきました。これはどういう感じでいっているんですか・・・?私は少しイラ付いてるようなイメージをうけました。素直になってというのは分るんですが・・・よろしくおねがいしますI like when you call me baby. But I am only wonddring if you mean it, or if you say that to every guy? I really like you and I dont want you to hurt me feelings! Please be honest.

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• これからもまだ連絡して行きたいですか?

昔の彼に丁寧に言いたいのです。 1.I just want to know do you want still talking to me? 2.I just confirm do you like still keep(又は stay)in touch with me? 3.I would like to know you would like still e-mail to me? なんだか、同じニュアンスに聞こえますが、正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文みてください

そうなの?アイルランドはなまりがあるんだ、知らなかったよ。 〇Really?Ireland had accent I did not know. 〇really?I didn't know that they has such a strong accent. アイルランド以外には、〇、△、◇、☆があるんだけどアイルランド以外ならどこがいいと思う? 〇Ireland,Exsept,,〇△◇☆,Where Do you think good scholl? 〇Which is the most good place to me in 〇△◇☆,? 人が多いロンドンは行きたくない。 〇I want not go London.because I dont like many people. 〇I don't want to go like London where are so many people. めちゃくちゃな、整ってない英文ですが、変な所 直してください。 お願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

ネイティブとの会話です。 会う会わないともめてた前後のメールです。 なんだかショックでうまく訳せないのでよろしくお願いします。 (1) 私:今日本当に私と会いたいの? 相手:Every time I ask you where to meet or anything that would actually result in meeting we get back here. We should have moved on from whether we want to meet a week ago, but here we are. I guess I feel like you're trying to trap me into something when I don't know you. (2) 私:昨日私と会いたくなかったのを知っている 相手:It's not like I never wanted to meet up you just ask me if I "really" want to. I'm not like dying to, I just thought it could be fun but you pressurize it :( (3) 私:だからやっぱり私と会いたくなかったんだ 相手:You're accusing me of "not wanting to" when I told you I wouldn't know what I thought except in person. 英語に詳しい方のみ回答をよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

YouTubeの海外のラッパーがインタビューをされている動画で、そのラッパーが話してることを知りたいです。 質問は what's the biggest sacrifice you& your family made for you both? テロップでこう出ていて、それに対してラッパーが I think of the biggest sacrifices that my family or my gang you know I'm saying i had to make was probably like like not having a job and just being broke and trying to like really like figure out this music like to be honest because like we always say we always didn't have any money you know what i'm saying so it's like we had to like keep our heads down just keep grinding like no the process like we didn't have no plan 「b」 like no plan 「a」 all the way you know what im saying と答えてます。この文章はYouTubeの英語の自動字幕というもので出た文字をまとめただけなので、ピリオドなどがなくわかりづらいと思いますが、翻訳できる方ぜひ何を言ってるのか教えて欲しいです🙏

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。