• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 But the clinic tells us otherwise: being conscious does not require either explicit or working memory.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.2

(訳例) しかし、臨床結果はそれとは違っていた。つまり、「意識というものは記憶がはっきりしてなくても、また記憶が働いていなくても存在する。」ということである。 参考まで。

ryunan_198
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

しかし臨床(例)はそうではないことを示している。意識があるには明確な、あるいは機能している記憶を必要としない。  で合っていますかね。

ryunan_198
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We're going to assume that a machine does not require anything to be conscious that a naturally evolved organism--you or me, for example--doesn't require.

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1Our teacher always tells us to speak the truth. 2This is not to be found everywhere. よろしくお願いします!!

• 意味の違いがわかるように和訳教えてください

意味の違いがわかるように和訳教えてください 1 Our teacher always tells us to speak the truth. Our teacher tells us always to speak the truth. 2  This is not to be found everywhere. This is not to be found anywhere. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「Unless otherwise provided below, in the Community Lease Addendum, or otherwise provided by Applicable law, you may not cancel this Lease for any reason, including, but not limited to, voluntary or involuntary school withdrawal or transfer, marriage, divorce, pregnancy, loss of roommate, bad health, or any other reason other than death, unless agreed to in writing by us.」 結局は転校や、結婚、離婚等の理由では賃貸契約は解除できるのでしょうか?できないのでしょうか? どなたか、和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳、御願いいたします

たびたびお世話になります。告白したらこんな回答が来ました。 なんとなくは、解りますが正確な和訳を御願いいたします。 somethimes,being friends is more better than being lover. Don't you notice that being friend is more free to talk to each other but not lover. I'm looking for a true heterosexual friend for a long long time. I thought your difference. But It's the opposite. you make me feel disappoint on that.

• 和訳あってますでしょうか。

和訳あってますでしょうか。文法や単語に沿って。 間違っている場合は、正しい和訳を教えてください。 We all take pride and pleasure in being called smart or intelligent. But when someone says to us " How creative you are!" -now that's a compliment! But what does this really mean? What exactly is creativity ? One definition says that creative people have the ability to (1) generate brand-new ideas or concepts, (2) and make unprecedented connections between idea and concepts that already exist. which bring up another question : where does creativity stem from? 私達は、利口とか賢いと言われることにプライドを持っていたりやプレッシャーを感じていたりする。しかし誰かが私たちに、「なんて創造力があるのでしょう。」と言ったら今やそれはお世辞である。しかし、これの本当の意味は何でしょう。創造力とは正確には何でしょう。一つの定義は、創造力のある人々は以下の能力を持っているという。それは、(1)新しいブランドを生み出すアイディアやコンセプトを持っている。(2)また、アイディアと既存のコンセプトのつながりの先例がない物を作る。他の論点は以下である。それは、創造力はどこからきているのかである。

• 和訳お願いします。

The difficulty of course - and this is an 'of course' added by deconstruction - is that this internal drifting is not only a fundamental part of any act of communication, it is also essential. Deconstruction does not create such internal drifting, such moments of indecision and complication in the sign, but it does work to expose them and to acknowledge their existence. 和訳できるかた宜しくお願いします><

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Mr. Glenn said the European Union not only enabled CH2M Hill to hire for Britain from the Continent but also let the company easily move employees to other European countries once projects were finished. That helps it retain skilled engineers. “The skills base we are talking about and the scale of the programs require us to be able to move folks around,” he said. “The visa issue is significant.”

• これ和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.