• 締切済み

以下のいくつかの英文の意味がとれずに困っています。発光素子の論文です。

以下のいくつかの英文の意味がとれずに困っています。発光素子の論文です。論文全体としては、錯体にいろいろな側基をつけたものを発光層にして影響を比較するという内容のようです。 すみませんが、どれかひとつでもいいので手助けお願いします。 ・However, it has been shown that the stability of LECs can be increased by operating a device with a pulsed scheme. ・The responce time is also governed by the distance the ions have to move from the electrolyte into the simiconducting polymer. ・The power efficiency in this operation mode was not measured since it is a function of the frequency of the pulsed votage. ・Consequently, such devices show instantaneous light when started from the fresh or discharged state, where the counterions are completely relaxed. ・With a constant current, the voltage is adjusted automatically to achieve the set current flow. ・It is important to note that these response times have been measured on devices that were fresh or fully discharged.

• 化学
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数10

みんなの回答

noname#160321
noname#160321
回答No.1

超え以上はお金をくれ無いと答えません。 高校の英語の先生に聞きなさい。

関連するQ&A

• 発光素子の論文を読んでいるんですが、つぎの英文の意味がよくわかりません

発光素子の論文を読んでいるんですが、つぎの英文の意味がよくわかりません。すみませんが手助けお願いします。(IIは錯体です。) It has been shown that the PL efficiency of II can be increased by molecular dispersing II in a polymer matrix.

• 以下の英文について教えてください。

To-day, as I was reading in the garden , a waft of summer perfume--some hidden link of association in what I read--I know not what it may have been--took me back to school-boy holidays; I recovered with strange intensity that lightsome mood of long release from tasks, of going away to the seaside, which is one of childhood's blessings. この英文について質問があります。 I know not what it may have beenを訳すとどうなるのでしょうか? 私はわからない、what以下のことを、という感じになるかと思うのですが、 it may have beenがわかりません。(itは何を指していますか?) which is one of childhood's blessingsのwhichの先行詞は何になりますか? お手数をおかけしますがよろしくお願いします。 ----------------The Private Papers of Henry Ryecroft <Summer>: George Gissing

• 以下の英文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

I REALIZED THAT IT HAVE BEEN 10 YEARS FROM TODAY THAT I`VE CAME BACK TO DISNEY FROM NBCUNIVERSAL WHEN DISNEY TRADED ESPN SPORTSCENTER, AL MICHAELS FOR ME.TODAY IS MY 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF MY RETURN TO DISNEY.

• 以下の英文を訳してください。急いでます

I believe that the same iconoclastic tendency is present in certain phases of modern thought not confined to the Soviet Union. There is always the recurrent fear among theologians that Art might in some sense replace God, and ever since Kierkegaard formulated his Either/Or, these religious philosophers have been busy telling us that a reliance on the reality created by the artist leads ultimately to despair. That, as I see it, is the attitude of an age that has lost all contact with the actuality of art---an age that can only conceive art as idea, and is utterly divorced from the creativ experience, even in the humble form of handicraft. 長いですが訳が出来る方お願いします>< 急いでます!

• 以下の英文のSOVCを教えて下さい。

解説もできればお願いします。 「Universal serial Bus is a type of port that allows you to connect up to 127 devices using only one port.」

• 英文の意味の取り方を教えてください

The great man is too often all of a piece; it is the little man that is a bundle of contradictory elements. He is inexhaustible. You never come to the end of the surprises he has in store for you. For my part I would much sooner spend a month on a desert island with a veterinary surgeon than with a prime minister. (The Summing Up by W. S Maugham) 最初に出てくる"The great man is too often all of a piece."について質問があります。 偉大な人間はあまりにしばしば断片のすべてである・・・・・? *ここはどうやって意味をとればよいのでしょうか? 断片を統合したような人物、という感じですか? *また、too oftenのところがわからないのですが、 The great man is all of a piece.にするのとどういうニュアンスの違いがあるのでしょうか? 以下は前文です。 *************** I have been more concerned with the obscure than with the famous. They are more often themselves. They have had no need to create a figure to protect themselves from the world or to impress it. Their idiosyncrasies have had more chance to develop in the limited circle of their activity, and since they have never been in the public eye it has never occurred to them that they have anything to conceal. They display their oddities because it has never struck them that they are odd. And after all it is with the common run of men that we writers have to deal; kings, dictators, commercial magnates are from our point of view very unsatisfactory. To write about them is a venture that has often tempted writers, but the failure that has attended their efforts shows that such beings are too exceptional to form a proper ground for a work of art. They cannot be made real. The ordinary is the writer's richer field. Its unexpectedness, its singularity, its infinite variety afford unending material.

• この英文はどういう意味でしょうか?

It is not cheaper to buy a new flat that is opposite the train station.

• 以下の英文を訳してください。困っています

Sculpture begins as a three-dimensional art; that is the ’speciality’it shares with architecture, the art most nearly related to it. But sculpture is solid, whereas architecture is hollow. Architecture becomes more sculptural as it tends to neglect its inner spatial functions, as Greek and Egyption architecture did. Sculpture, on the other hand, is never in any true sense architectural. That is one of the misunderstandings which has led to its undoing. Architecture must have a base-a bed or plinth from which it rises, and to which it is inevitably bound.

• 意味の分かりにくい英文です

"The world knows nothing of its greatest men." That may be true, but how can we tell? If we know nothing about them, we cannot tell whether they were great. But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. A man usually does his best work just before he is found out. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. He becomes a celebrity, and the lion-hunters give him no peace. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. 上記で、But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. などが特によく理解出来ません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。 At the age of fifty, and with a dozen or so books published, it does not see tautologous to say that I write because I am a writer. To stop writing, not to write, is now unthinkable―or perhaps it is the secret fear to assuage which one goes on writing. My sense of my own identity is so intimately connected with my writing that if I ceased to write I should become, in Orwellian language, an unperson to myself.