欠品中商品について問い合わせた際の返事とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • しばらく前に海外通販で発注した品物の中で、まだ商品準備中のものがあり、納期について問い合わせたところ、以下の返事がありました。
  • 商品の品番であるOPP07の在庫がないことを確認しました。
  • 入荷の予定が未定なのか、近日中に入荷しそうなのかわからないため、どのような意味なのか質問をしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

欠品中商品に関する英文について質問です。

欠品中商品に関する英文について質問です。 しばらく前に海外通販でいくつか発注していた品物のうち、まだ商品準備中となっているものが一つだけあってなかなか発送してもらえず、品の納期について問い合わせた時の返事が以下の文章でした。 But we regret to tell you that we are not sure when OPP07 will be restocked. Would you like to place a order for it first ? If we get some from factory , we are unable to keep it for you as some other clients have orders there to wait for this item. So if you have order here , we can keep it for you. OPP07というのは品番ですが、この商品の在庫が今はないことはわかりました。 10日前くらいに問い合わせたときには5月24日前後に入荷予定ときいていたのですがその後連絡がなく、再度問い合わせたところこのような返事でした。 入荷の予定が未定というような気はするのですが、これは全く未定なのでいつ準備できるかわからないという意味なのか、近日中には入荷しそうなニュアンスなのか、どのような感じなのでしょうか。 特別急ぎということでもないのですが、待っていてもあまり進展がなさそうであればあるものだけ送ってもらってこの品はキャンセルしようと思いましたので、どのような意味になるのかお分かりになる方がいらっしゃいましたらお力をお借りしたく質問をいたしました。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.1

残念ながら,OPP07がいつ再入荷するか不確かです。まず,その注文を入れてくれませんか。もし当店が工場からいくつか入手したとしても,ほかの顧客がそれを注文して待っているので,あなたのために置いておくことができません。あなたが注文を入れてくれれば,あなたのために確保します。 で,よろしいですか?

kotoly
質問者

お礼

早速にお知らせをいただいてありがとうございます。 そういう意味でしたら納得がいきました。 状況としてはいくつかのアイテム(OPP07を含む)を発注しており、オーダーステイタスを見るとだいぶ前からこの品だけが準備率98%で、100枚×200個で1ロットなのですが残り200が用意できていないという連絡も受けていたものです。 その後音沙汰がなくて問い合わせたのにこの文章がきたので意味がつかみかねたのですが、おそらく私の注文分はわすれられているのかなという気がしてきました。ちなみに英語でやり取りしていますが中国のお店です。 何となく状況は想像できたのでもう一度問合せして確認してもらうようにしようと思えるようになりました。 本当にありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• katumi70
  • ベストアンサー率37% (14/37)
回答No.2

しかし、我々はOPP07が補充されるとき、我々にはわからないとあなたに話すことを残念に思います。最初にそれを求める命令を置きたいですか?我々が工場からいくつかを得るならば、若干の他の依頼人にはこのアイテムを待つために注文がそこであって、我々はあなたのためにそれをとっておくことができません。それで、あなたが順序をここに持つならば、我々はあなたのためにそれをとっておくことができます。 順番待ってたらいいんじゃないですか

kotoly
質問者

お礼

気にかけていただいてありがとうございます。 Yahoo翻訳をつかうと同じ訳になりますね。 順番を待っていてもよさそうなのですが、オーダーはすでにいれてあって1ヵ月近くたつので、忘れられていないかどうかを確認してみようと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐ売り切れるので再入荷の情報などについて質問していました。回答がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We have not produced additional products for the indicated designs. These are just products that we have them in stock. I’ll inform you if receive any of those products back. And yes, we don’t have many in stock but you can definitely add to your next order. Just let me know which ones and how many you wish to order.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• 海外通販の商品注文に対する回答を英語で教えてください。

下記のようなコメントが販売店からありました。 商品はメーカの精密機械なのですが、在庫切れで売り切れの場合、還付するような内容かと思います。すでに送金は完了しています。 商品が2週間ほどで入荷するのであれば待ちたいと思っています。 待っても、商品が入荷しない場合は、還付返金していただこうかと思っています。 2通り(waitingの場合と返金の場合)の返答方法をご存知でしたら、教えてください。 We feel terribly sorry that this item is just sold out and we are unable to find it for you. Could you mind to change to other models? Otherwise, we would like to cancel this transaction and fully refund to you. Could you please agree not to complete this transaction. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistant. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused to you . We are always pleased to serve you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品があったのですが在庫について質問をしていました。返事が来たのですが専門用語などがありちょっと私にはわかりませんでした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 all the xxx we received from 2018 collection are sold out, we don't have any piece left even for our website. For 2018 collection AAA please revise our digital catalog and I will see if we have any left over from our orders. As I mention before, we are giving priority to USA domestic orders first. So I will try to reserve the items you want before the container comes. For STR group we have an ETA for end of March. From your previous order here are the styles that you order: BBBB,CCCC Do you still want me to send you this items? Please let me know so I can reserve those pieces for you.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

• こちらの英文を翻訳できますか?

恥ずかしながら、ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったようで 入金しても商品が届かないという最悪な事になってしまいました・・・。 何度かメールでやりとりをしてきて、先程、こんなメールが届いたんですが 翻訳サイトを利用してもうまく訳せなくて困りました。 誰かうまく訳せる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 Hi, Nice day, my friend. We are sorry for that inconvenience, in fact, we have sent out your parcel , but for some reasons, your parcel was detained by local customs . we are really sorry to brought you that trouble. could you sand your bank account to us,so we could refund to you . Hope for your understanding. Best regards. Sarah

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.