• ベストアンサー

It’s been a long night in New York

It’s been a long night in New York City It’s been a long time since 20 too I don’t remember you looking any better But then again I don’t remember, don't remember you この意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数10

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「ニューヨークでのあの一夜は長かった。  二十歳からの年月も長かった  あなたがこんなに美しく見えたことは無い  でも、覚えていない、貴方が誰だか覚えていない」 でしょうか。  

関連するQ&A

• It's a long time...

教えてください。大学受験の過去問題ですが、答えがわかりません。 It's a long time since I ( ) your mother. How has she been doing? 1.have been 2.have been seeing 3.had seen 4.saw ( )内を1~4から選ぶのですが、1でも4でもいいような気がします。辞書や参考書、過去の質問や回答をみてもどちらでもいいような気がして・・・どれが正解なのでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。

• It's been~(期間) since …

例えばですが… 1) It's been ten years since I've cried. 2) It's been ten years since I cried. この2つの文に意味の違いがあるのでしょうか? sinceの後に現在完了形と過去形を用いる場合があるような気がするのですが混乱しています。

• It's been a long time と It is a long time

こんにちは! 1) It has been a long time since we met. 2) It is a long time since we met. のニュアンスの違いを教えてください。 参考書には、原則として2の方だと書いてあるのですが、ネイティブの方のブログを見ると1が使われていることがあります。 参考書が2の方を使えと言うのには何か理由があるのでしょうか?

• It's been ages since・・

久しぶり太陽が出た。 It 's been ages since the sun has been out. sinceは過去から現在までのことなので(太陽はずーっと出ていなかったのだから)the sun hasn't been outではないのでしょうか? It's been ages since we've seen you.英英辞典に載っていた文です。意味は載っていなかったのですが、=since we saw you last で最後に会った時から時間が経っている(久しぶりだ)という意味なので since we haven't seen youではないのでしょうか? なぜ否定形にならないのかが分かりません。教えてください。

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳お願いします。長文で申し訳ないです。 英語が苦手すぎてうまく訳せないためお力をお貸しいただけたら嬉しいです。 会話文です。 Bye-Bye Ok, I'm off to Rockefeller Center. Well, what do you have up there: one of those job interviews you were talking about? Yes, as a matter of fact. The Center is south of us, right? Actually, it's west. You can probably walk there, since it's less than a mile away. A mile in Manhattan? Hmm... A taxi, then? Too expensive. And surface traffic is too heavy this time of day for that-or a bus. Take the V train. You can board at 51 Street then you've gone too far. I did that my first week in New York. I wound up all the way in Brooklyn before I realized my mistake. Oh, and don't spend too long looking for the building address. Sometimes it's on a different entrance. It's just easier to try to find the right entrance. Yeah, sometimes it's better to know the building itself rather than look for the entrance address. OK, thanks a lot! Bye. Bye. Good luck! Have fun. Bar?

• how long have been in thailand?

現在完了についての質問です。 例えば10年前にタイに1年間滞在していたことがあり、 3日前にタイに旅行に来て 本日下記の質問を受けたとします。 How long have you been in Thailand? この場合の適切な回答下記のどちらでしょうか? I have been in Thailand for 3 days. I have been in Thailand for 1 year.

• been around a long time

It’s been around a long time. とはどういう意味でしょうか。 わかる方がいましたら教えてください。 ---前後の文--- It’s been around a long time. One of the world’s oldest, written recipes explains how to make it. And the recipe itself was sometimes said to be a gift from the gods. But beer has come a long way. And in the United States, where just a short while ago, overall beer sales were down one percent, micro, or, craft breweries have enjoyed a 12 percent growth over the same period. ---出展--- http://www.voanews.com/content/flying-dog-brewery-part-of-micro-beer-spurt-in-us-140648483/169461.html

• ネイティブの英語。訳せる方。

これらの文がややこしくてうまく、訳せません。 訳せる方、お願いします。 ちなみに相手はネイティブアメリカンです。 (1)Not with how you've been acting lately. (2)Is this too much to deal with? (3)You were handling things amazing for a long time. But lately you have been acting weird. It's not just me that matters. If you aren't happy with this than you need to tell me. (4)If you aren't happy with being in a long distance relationship. If it is too much to handle. (5)Yes I'm happy to be with you.It's just the last couple of days you don't really talk a lot and then today when I can't talk.

• 和訳、御願いいたします

たびたびお世話になります。告白したらこんな回答が来ました。 なんとなくは、解りますが正確な和訳を御願いいたします。 somethimes,being friends is more better than being lover. Don't you notice that being friend is more free to talk to each other but not lover. I'm looking for a true heterosexual friend for a long long time. I thought your difference. But It's the opposite. you make me feel disappoint on that.

• 日本語訳して下さい

If me don't talk again remember I love you どうゆう意味ですか?