• 締切済み

この英文は正しいですか?「ビートルズもそのホールでコンサートを行う。」

この英文は正しいですか?「ビートルズもそのホールでコンサートを行う。」 The Beatles does their concert at the concert hall,too. コンサートをする→do a live concertのような気がします。 またtooの前のカンマは必須ですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数6

みんなの回答

回答No.1

正しいし、意味も通ると思います。tooの前のカンマに関してはどちらでも良いです。 日本語でいえば、「ビートルズもその~」か「ビートルズも、その~」の違いです。 ですが、文自体を校正するとしたら、 The Beatles also holds a concert at the same hall. のほうが自然だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• この英文は正しいですか?「ビートルズもそのホールでコンサートを行う。」

この英文は正しいですか?「ビートルズもそのホールでコンサートを行う。」 済みません。訂正が出来ないので新たに質問させていだきます。 The Beatles does their concert at the concert hall,too. コンサートをする→does a live concertのような気がします。 またtooの前のカンマは必須ですか?

• for a concert across the street at Carnegie Hall.

She looks for the perfect Steinway piano at the company's elegant showroom, known as Steinway Hall, for a concert across the street at Carnegie Hall.  ショールームが スタンウエイホールとして 知られているのか カーネギーホールが そうなのか 又 a concert across the street at のところが ショールームのむこうがわの カーネギーにおけるコンサートなのか 良くわかりません。   意味を教えてください。おねがいします。

• 英文の意味を教えては下さいませんでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 英文を読んでいたら、潜水艦に乗っているシーンで、次のような描写が有りました。 ‟Sing a song?”said professor Tangle. ‟There’s no time for that. There’s far too much to do.” という英文が有り、上から2番目の文、There’s far too much to doの意味が 訳を含めましていまいちよく分りません。 いったい、どのような意味の英文なのでしょうか? どなたか、教えては下さいませんでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の邦訳

Their administrative one was to impose a uniform classification of trades and professions on the whole of France. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英文の訳!!

英文の訳をお願いします! Through learning their nativetongues,people have come to bemore proud of their cultures. A Mohawk teacher at the Freedom School says,"Our children are taught to be proud of who they are,Languages have evolved over centuries,and they contain a lot of culture.When we lose a language,we lose a part ofour whole human heritage" よろしくお願いします!!

• 下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあ

下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあればおしえてください。 One Saturday evening my boyfriend Hiroshi and I went to a concert. On our way to a concert hall, we met a foreigner having(carrying?) a traveling bag. He was looking around for something with a map in his hand. He seemed at a loss for which way to go. Then I went up and talked to him. He told me he was looking for a hotel, showing me the map.I I knew where the hotel was and suggested to him that I take him there. Hiroshi seemed worried about whether we could arrive before the starting time for a concert. But I couldn't leave him as he was a total stranger here and couldn't understand Japanese at all. We walked to the hotel for a while, and arrived there. He deeply thanked me and we separated. Meanshile, Hiroshi seemed so irritated because it was almost seven o'clock when the concert was scheduled to begin. After leaving the hotel, we went to the concert hall in a hurry. When we got to the hall, it was fifteen minutes past seven. Unfortunately we were not allowed to enter the inside by a hall clerk. Naturally, Hiroshi got mad at me.

• ライヴ、playing,コンサートについてと、訳のチェックお願いします

1:Where are 〇 playing, △? どこで〇のライブやるの?△でやるの? 2:I do like concerts but I can't remember the last one I went too. コンサート好っきだよ。でも、最後に行ったのは(誰だったか?)思い出せない 3:My new pc is not working on the internet yet, when it is I will go on the website you suggested, can't do at work. 新しいパソまだ動いてないからネットはまだできない、 あなたが提案?したサイトにいくことができない Have a good weekend, dont work too hard. いい週末を、働きすぎないようにね Hiragana so far: a, i, u, e, o, muzakashi 今のところのひらがな、あいうえお、難しい 〇のコンサート行くよと、メールしたら、(1の文) の返事がきました。 日本ではライヴと言ってますがライブの単語では日本でいうライブにあてはまらなかったので、コンサートと送ったら、playingという形で返事がきました。 ライブのことをplayingって言うんですか? 訳のチェックとライブについて教えてください。 1つでもいいです お願いします

• 英文について解説をお願いします。

Some writers who do not think clearly are inclined to suppose that their thoughts have a significance greater than at first sight appears. It is flattering to believe that they are too profound to be expressed so clearly that all who run may read, and very naturally it does not occur to such writers that the fault is with their own minds which have not the faculty of precise reflection. (The Summing Up by W. S Maugham) It is flattering to~から始まる英文の中にある" so clearly that all who run may read"の個所について質問があります。 *ここはso that ~may構文なのでしょうか?(~が・・・できるように) so "clear" that~となっているのでよくわからないのですが。 * all who run(走るすべての人?)の表現が掴みにくいのですが。 解説いただけないでしょうか。

• 英文を和訳してください。

次の英文を訳してください。 All Inuit live most of their lives close to salt water or fresh water. Their land has a wild look, but grass and flowers manage to live there. In the past the Inuit lived by hunting and fishing and moved all year. The Inuit year has two main seasons:a long,cold winter and a short, cool summer. Spring and fall are too short to be noticed. In summer,there is no snow on the land,and little ice on the sea. In winter the sea freezes and becomes vast ice fields.

• 英文を作ったんですが変ですか?

Do you belong to a club? Yes I do which club do you belong to? I belong to the archery club Are you going to archery club tomorrow? No Im going to shopping How of ten does your club meet ? it meets five times a week when does it meet? it meet on monday tuesday wednesday thursday and Friday at 4:00