• ベストアンサー

どなたか英訳をお願い出来ませんか。

どなたか英訳をお願い出来ませんか。 英語にまったく自信がありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you so much for your interest having dinner at our restaurant, On this opportunity I would like to confirm your reservation with below detail. Once again thank you, we are looking forward to seeing you at our restaurant.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

英訳ではなく和訳ですね。 英訳とは、英語”を”訳すのではなく、英語”に”訳すことですから。 当レストランでのディナーに興味を持って頂いてありがとうございます。 この機会にあなた様の予約の確認を下記の通りしたいと思います。 改めて、ありがとうございます。当レストランにてお会い出来るのを楽しみにしております。

unrivaled
質問者

お礼

あっ!本当ですね・・・和訳でした・・・ こんなことも間違えるぐらいテンパっていたんでしょうね。 早速の回答、心より感謝いたします。 また機会がございましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。 本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の出来る方お願いします。

Dear oooooooo Thank you for your interest in oooooo We do not have a restaurant on site......if you want food, you have to order from fast food or restaurant, and they will deliver the food to your room. We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you at oooooooo この英語を日本語にしてください。

• 進行形にすべきでしょうか。

進行形にすべきでしょうか。 「来週、お会いできるのを楽しみにしております。」 ですが、 I look forward to seeing you next week. か I am looking forward to seeing you next week. のどちらがよいでしょうか。 私が覚えていた例文は、 I am looking forward to hearing from you. なので、進行形にすべきなのかと思いましたが、 他にも調べた結果、 「話の続きはまた後で。」 I look forward to resuming our conversation. という文もあったので、どちらにすべきなのか分かりません。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか? A.It was a pleasure to meet you. B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. D.With regards. E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1.Looking forward to seeing you. 2.It was great to get together. 3.It was nice of you to help out. 4.All the best 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.

• be holdの英訳を教えてください

海外のレストラン予約を行い、返信のあったCONFIRMATIONメールの中で 以下の英文は何といっているのでしょうか?特にbe hold for 15 minutes というのが 予約がしっかり取れているのかが不安です。 Thank you for choosing us for your forthcoming event. We are delighted to confirm your reservation, as follows:  ↑ここまでは分かります。 We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding.  ↑15分間、何と言ってるのでしょうか?

• 英語を翻訳して欲しいです。

フランスのレストランにメールで予約をしました。 その返事が返ってきたのですが、英語が全然出来ないので正確に翻訳していただきたいのです。 Chère Mademoiselle, Further to your e-mail of January 3, we are expecting you with great pleasure, having made the following reservation on your behalf : * Tuesday, January 26, 2010 : - A table for dinner for two persons at 7:15 P.M. (the opening time of the restaurant). Everything will be done in order your mother and you to enjoy your evening as well as our Euros 190 Discovery Menu. To hold this reservation, we should like to know where you can be joined in Paris (local phone number). In addition, we shall be grateful to you for reconfirming us this reservation once in Paris by calling the desk reservation (01.44.95.15.01) ; without any news from you on Tuesday, January 26, before 3:00 P.M., we would regretfully cancel it. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you, we send you our sincere regards. Louise GAY どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳して下さい

いつもお世話になっております。 下記の文章がレストランより送られてきました。 英訳を宜しくお願い致します。 Its our pleasure to confirm your reservation on the 日付 for 2 adults and 1 children at 8.00pm with the view of Petronas Twin Towers. A gentle reminder,we may only hold your reservation time for 15 minutes form the time its reserved,reason being table are in very high demand and its very difficult to keep them after that time. 以前質問させて頂いた時と似たような文章だと思うのですが、 その後こちらから時間の間違いを伝えたメール送り、 その返信が上記ですので詳しく知りたくて質問させていただきました。

• thoroughlyの意味について

I'm thoroughly looking forward to seeing you again soon.とI'm looking forward to seeing you again soon. は異なりますか?

• 英訳をお願いしますm(_ _;)m

英訳をお願いしますm(_ _;)m 私たちのホームページへ来てくれてありがとう。 私たちは今日もこのビルで元気に働いています! 貴方とお仕事ができるのを楽しみにしています! Thank you for visit our Homepage. We work this building today !  元気=vigor? I look forward to having work with you ! よろしくお願いします・・・!

• 結婚式の招待状をイタリア語で書きたいのですが。

結婚式の招待状をイタリア語で書きたいのですが、 イタリア語に詳しい方、教えていただけないでしょうか? 下記の英語をイタリア語で書きたいのです。 「Please come to our wedding reception We are looking forward to seeing at ○○○○」 (○○○○は、式場の名前が入ります) イタリア語は文法も何もわからないので 詳しい方、ご教授下さい。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語です、教えてください

ホテルの中のレストランをwebで予約したら次のようなメールがきました。 このメールの内容は、予約はとれたので電話かe-mailで連絡してください、という意味でよろしいでしょうか? 当方、中学生以下の英語能力に成り果てているので心配なので質問しました。よろしくお願いします。 Your reservation is placed as below; (レストランの名前) February 20, 2005 9:30 am 2 guests Mr. nontamago Please contact us at (電話番号)should you require further assistance or you may e-mail us to (e-mailアドレス) We look forward to having you with us at (ホテル).