美術館強盗事件の衝撃と犯人のミス

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 美術館強盗事件は世紀の犯罪と言われていますが、実際にはミスも多かった。
  • 窃盗犯は2時間も美術館内を徘徊したことがセンサーで示され、絵画の被害は無駄に大きかった。
  • 貴重な作品の多くを逃して、代わりに盗んだ作品は額縁から切り取られた。これは置き換えができないレンブラント作品には望ましくない行為である。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! ナレーション部分 The sensors in each room indicated they'd(窃盗犯) spent two hours moving about in the museum. Given that amount of time, the devastation of the paintings was all the more senseless. 以下は証言(警察?) Although it's considered by many people the art crime of the century, and in terms of value and in terms of sort of impact, it is. If you look at the details of it, it was also a botched crime. It was a crime in which a lot of good works of art that were there for the taking, were missed and art work that was taken was cut from its frames, which is obviously not something you want to do with irreplaceable Rembrandts. 有名な絵画が強奪された事件のドキュメンタリー番組です。 どうしても内容が理解できません。。。 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.1

しばらく回答がつかないようですから,ぼくにも解釈に困る部分がありますが(爆),晩飯の腹ごなしに書きましょうか。 それぞれの部屋の(侵入者)探知機は,窃盗団が美術館の中をうろついて2時間を費やしたことを示している。それだけの時間(的余裕)があっただけに,絵画の荒らされかたは無茶苦茶といえた。 Although it's considered by many people the art crime of the century, and in terms of value and in terms of sort of impact, it is. ※ここがひっかかりますね。Although はimpact までかかると解して訳します。 (証言なので口語体で)「その事件は,多くの人々から今世紀有数の---価値の点でも衝撃の種類の点でもね---の美術犯罪とみなされるだろうが,実在するんだ。この事件の詳細をみてみれば,それがドジ犯罪だということもわかるだろう。たくさんの優れた美術品が盗ってくれといわんばかりにあったのに見過ごされてるし,盗られた絵画は額縁から切り取られてるんだ。かけがえのないレンブラントの絵画に,そんなことするかい。そんな犯罪なんだ。」 こんなところで。

anna00311
質問者

お礼

お返事遅くなってすいませんm(_ _)m 回答ありがとうございます! おっしゃるとおり、Although はimpact までかけると意味がわかりやすいですね。 分かりやすく訳して頂いて、ありがとうございます。 とっても助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

Data visualization aficionado Edward Tufte published his groundbreaking and perennially popular book The Visual Display of Quantitative Inforamation, which(*2) showed us in vivid and beautiful terms that there were effective ways of displaying data visually, in sharp contrast to the ways that most of us were doing it, which(*3) weren't effective at all. 1) 和訳してください 2) (*2)which = The Visual Display of Quantitative Inforamation の関係でしょうか? 3) (*3)which = the ways の関係でしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

Before it fell into ruin Stonehenge must have had much of the grandeur of an Egyptian temple, which, despite its circu-iar shape, in some ways it resembles, and that it was temple there can be little doubt. Surrounded by a ditch and bank, it stood, as it were, upon a plinth, complete, classical in its iso-lation, and Neolithic worshippers on its perimeter would watch the procession of priests about the ambulatory, and the great trilithons. It would be not unlike watching the performance of a play, and perhaps Stonehenge is the prototype of the 'round' in which medieval miracle plays were presented, and ultimately of the ’wooden O' for which Shakespeare wrote.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In modern times the planets positions are plotted and drawn by the computer. This means a high degree of accuracy is employed in the construction of the chart, it can also be done quickly. Thus it leaves more time for the more important work of interpretation, which I still do individually, word for word, it is entirely hand crafted in the same traditional way. This is what makes your reading so special, precise, unique and accurate. I trust dear friend that my work will enchant you, astonish you, and enlighten you a little more about what the true art of astrology is capable of and that it will guide you to a love that will transform your life

• 和訳

A year or two ago a college teacher carried out an experiment. He asked his class to eat some biscuits which he had brought to the classroom and which he described as a kind that was soon to be sold in grocery stores. The biscuits were in plain paper boxes without any printing to tell what kind they were. When the students had finished eating,the teacher asked them to write down how they thought the food tasted. Most of the students wrote that they liked the biscuits. They felt that the flavor of the biscuits was interesting and that the public would buy them. The next day the teacher brought the same kind of biscuits to the class again. But this time the boxes were properly labeled. Each box had the words “DOG BISCUITS” printed on it. Some of the students would not even taste the biscuits. Those who tasted thought that they were unpleasant to eat. This experiment shows an important point: People are influenced by words. If someone served you a tasty-looking steak(perhaps garnished with onions or mushrooms),do you think that you would like it? You probably would. However,if someone told you that it was horse,dog,or snake meat,many of you surely would refuse to eat it. Some of you might even feel ill if you did eat it. And why would you feel this way? You would feel this way because of the power of words. The printed and spoken word can actually influences and change your feelings and your behavior. 和訳していただけたら嬉しいです。

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・But last night I had a nightmare ... to make it worse a nightmare about you. ・You moved to ●● (which made me happy) ... but you loved chocolates to much that you keep eating chocolates and became very ...big (very heavy). ・Please you tell that you are still as pretty and cute as the you I saw a few days ago ... and that you will never be big ... ・Nooooo ... every I think of you ... I see you as you were in my dream ... I better look at some picture of you before I go to work :)

• 和訳お願いします

It was Dr.Werner Siemens' initiativeness that brought electric traction definitely before the world,for he was the first to employ grnerated by a series dynamo used as a motor.His apparatus,at that period considered modern,convinced everyone that at last the problem had been switched onto the right track.The little railway proved how futile all work on the motor had been before 1879. Siemons'`series machines'were also used for series arc lighting.Now,examining the picture of his motor,the electrical engineer will see at a glance how inadequately that motor was provided with iron for the poles and cores.Notice also that it used the least effective magnet core winding,which was long and of hardly any breadth.What was modern in 1878-79 was antiquated in1880,for Edison's regeneration of the dynamo worked a revolution in the art.After a look at Edison's electric locomotive of 1880,we aren't surprised that his machine had an efficiency which was more than double that of any dynamo or motor previouslybuilt.The Edison constant potential system also fulfilled the demands of electric traction.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

The unique contribution of the twelfth century to the arts was stained glass, which, like cloisonne enamel, the technique of which it resembles, was begun at Con stantinople and developd in western Europe. It is important to realize that the glass was stained, dyed, in the making, that the colour per-meates the glass, and that only painting, at least in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, was with an opaque brown enamel used for drawing faces, drapery folds, and other detail. As glass could be made only in small pieces, these were ioined by strips of lead, a soft and heavy material that had to be supported by iron bars across the opening in which the win-dow was to be inserted. Obviously these bars could not be ignored in the design, which had either to be made big enough to be independent of them, or small enough to fit into one unit of the frame. At Canterbury the first method was adopted in the majestic figures of the clerestory windows, the second in the aisles, where the detail could easily be seen : Noah in his Ark, for example, which served as a type for the Baptism of Jesus in a neighbouring medallion. Against a dark blue sky Noah is releasing the dove from a window at the top of the Ark, a multi-coloured, three-storied structure with Ro-manesque columns and arches, against the stability of which the writhing ridges of blue, green, and white-capped waves are powerless.

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

It was in 1979 that the systematization of postwar pedagogy was culminated, while the educational system, which postwar pedagody had examined as an object of analysis and criticism, manifested its functional failures in the form of a series of pathological phenomeon in education like school bullying or violence, clearly representing and revealing a division between theory and reality.

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! This was a campus (training-ground) for the military corps of upper-class youths, which Augustus promoted as part of a policy of producing model citizens and supporters of his regime. When not in use for drills and other displays, it would have been open to the general public as a pleasant intramural open space, analogous to the monumental porticus, such as the Porticus of Octavia and the Porticus of Livia, which the emperor created(in continuance of a Republican tradition) in the capital. It was provided with a central swimming pool and planted with plane trees whose estimated age at the time of the eruption is the chief argument for an Augustan date. The importance of the campus is attested by the fact that the space was obtained by suppressing six blocks of the pre-existing street-grid. Recent excavations have yielded traces of early properties which must have been bought or expropriated. One reason for placing the campus in the eastern part of the city may have been that this quarter was less densely populated than others, so that the cost of the development and the degree of disruption that it caused were less than they would have been elsewhere.