英語での質問文章の翻訳方法は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A子は仕事のため、今日のクラスは欠席です。WILLではなくて現在進行にするべき?また、「because of her work」でもOK?
  • クラスのみんなはまだ全員そろっていない。適切な表現は?
  • あそこの席にいる彼と同じものをください。彼との関係をどう表現するべき?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳 下記の日本語を英語でなんていえばいいのかがわかりません。

英訳 下記の日本語を英語でなんていえばいいのかがわかりません。 アドバイスお願いします。 (1)A子は仕事のため今日のクラスは欠席です。 →She will miss this class because she is at work. かな?と思ったのですが、WILLではなくて現在進行にするのかな? と疑問に思いました。また。仕事のためを「because of her work 」としてもいいのでしょうか? (2)クラスのみんなはまだ全員そろっていない some of us are not here. という表現かな?と思ったのですが、違うような。。。 (3)あそこの席にいる彼と同じものください。 I`d like the same as his. 「あそこの席にいる彼と」というのをなんていえばいいのかわからないです。。。。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)A子は仕事のため今日のクラスは欠席です。 →She will miss this class because she is at work. かな?と思ったのですが、WILLではなくて現在進行にするのかな? と疑問に思いました。また。仕事のためを「because of her work 」としてもいいのでしょうか? (1)Today's class is absence from A child because of work. (2)クラスのみんなはまだ全員そろっていない some of us are not here. という表現かな?と思ったのですが、違うような。。。 (2)All members still everyone of the class doesn't become complete. (3)あそこの席にいる彼と同じものください。 (3)Please give the one to me thoroughly to him in the seat there. I`d like the same as his. 「あそこの席にいる彼と」というのをなんていえばいいのかわからないです。。。。 (3)Please give the one to me thoroughly to him in the seat there.

leona77
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。もっと簡単な表現を使いたいと思っているので、 もう一度質問したいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳で・・・

英訳で・・・ 英語で下記の2文を言いたいのですが、思い浮かびません。。。。 先生がクラスでA子の名前を呼んでいて、そのときに私が 1)A子は仕事のため今日のクラスは欠席です。 →She will miss this class because she is at work. かな?と思ったのですが、WILLではなくて現在進行にするのかな? と疑問に思いました。また、willではなくis going toなのかな?とも思いました。 (3)あそこの席にいる彼と同じものください。 I`d like the same as his. 「そこの席に座っている」っていうのとどうやってつなげていいかわからず、 いい表現がおもいつきませんでした。。。 どなたか何かシンプルな表現があったら教えてください。

• 日本語の意味に合う表現を1つ選んでください。

訳:彼女と連絡がとれないんだけど、仕事をやめたのかなあ。 (1) I couldn't reach her, maybe because of her unemployment. (2) I haven't been able to contact her. I wonder if she quit her job. (3) She hasn't been in touch. I'm afraid if she may no longer work. (4) It is impossible to telephone her. Perhaps she's stopped working. この4つの英文ってなにが違うんですか? どれも同じ意味に思えるのですが・・・ 詳しく教えてください(●^o^●)

• 英語を日本語に訳してください!お願いします!

tokyo-born 【名前】 may just be graduating from her architecture degree course from Toyko University, but she has already won several awards for her work, and which name her one of the best graduates in Japan. She was awarded a residential design prize in 2008 for her ‘●●●’ composition for multi-family living, while she also won the highest design award at her university the year before that for her coursework. She considers her award-winning design for an apartment complex as her best work so far, even though she is looking forward to more independent work soon after her official graduation. Her dream job would be with ○○○’s practice and her tutor △△△ counts among her main design influences.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・As a child, the writer wanted her mother to be at home rather than her father. ・When the writer entered high school, she started to prepare her own lunch and her father made the lunch bag. ・At high school, the writer did not want her friends to see the napkin because it was too precious to her. ・The writer`s father kept on putting a napkin inside the lunch bag to show his love. ・Because of cancer, the writer`s father wasn`t able to write to her every week.

• 日本語を英語訳したのですが、合っていますか?

伝えたいことを英語にしてスピーチする授業があるのですが、これで合ってますか……? あってなければ、直しや表現の修整をお願いします!! 【日本語】 私の家族を紹介します。彼女の名前はリベラです。彼女は猫です。私達はいつも彼女に癒されています。1年前、私の友達の家で生まれたのをきっかけに、彼女は私達の家にやってきました。もう今では大切な家族の一員です。 【英語】 I will introduce my family. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We are always healed her. 1 year ago, in the wake of was born in the house of my friend, she has been doing in our house. And on the other now is a member of the important family. よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語訳

どれか01つでもいいのでお願いします ◇Here is her message to young people. ◆Some of even cried. ◇I hope my speech will move them to action. ※moveは「動く」 actionは「行動」 の意味でとるみたいですが だいたいの意味でもいいのでお願いしますっ

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

The crisis appears at about the same time as the crisis of the empty nest- the departure of the last child from the home-which affects particularly the wife. She may be unable to turn to her husband for help in dealing with the empty-nest crisis, because he is preoccupied with his own crisis of adjusting to the limits on his career and the implied limits on his abilities. Especially if the wife has learned only the traditional view of woman’s role in society-wife and mother-the departure of the last child will be a crisis. For such a woman one of the main purposes in life has ended, bringing about a sudden “retirement” that was unwanted and largely unanticipated. お願いします。

• 英語→日本語にするとどうなりますか?

Galloping ahead of the science UNDETERRED, advocates for the immediate use of stem cell therapy in human athletes point to successes with racehorses as the best evidence that the treatment works. Yet some experts say that the same hype that makes human testimonials unreliable has enveloped company-sponsored studies of competitive horses, too. 訳してくるよう言われたのですが うまく訳すことができず 何を言っているのかさっぱり分かりません… 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳

If the sea level continues to rise, many other islands, including some of Japan’s, will also be under the sea. 日本語訳、よろしくお願いします。

• 急いでいます!日本語→英語。あっているかみていただけませんか?

英作文なのですが、可算名詞、不加算名詞に注意してやるみたいなんですが。あっているか心配です。 1、買い物に行かなければならない、プリンターにインクがないから。 I must go shopping because the printer dosen't have ink. 2、彼の計画は変更の余地はない。 His plan doesn't have room of the change. 3、この鉢はガラス製です。 This pot is made of glass. 4、彼女は昨日グラスを1つ割った。 She broke one glass yesterday. 5、彼女は新聞を読むとき、メガネをかける。 She wears glasses when she read a newspaper. 6、メアリーは同僚にいくつかの助言をした。 Mary gave a fellow worker some advice. よろしくお願いします。