• ベストアンサー

困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Has been cancelled now and will expire on: 18-Apr-2003 Enjoy untill the end of the membership and we hope to see you back one day !! ネット上でメンバー解約をした時に、上記のメールが来たので解約できたと思っていたのですが、会費を請求されてしまいました。

• 英語
  • 回答数10
  • ありがとう数14

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.8

To whom it may concern (この場合はいつもitだと思いますが)ですが、質問文が来たメールに個人の署名があったらそれを使い、部や課が書いてあったらそこ宛てにした方がいいと思います。請求書には詳細が載っていないと仮定して、 ○○(担当者・担当部)、 My membership expired on 18th April 2003 (添付する場合-see attached mail), but I received a bill for $xx (金額)on 15th May. Please inform me of the details of the charge. Thank you. Regards, *** (名前) なるべく簡潔に書いたほうがいいと思います。これで返事が来て詳細に納得がいかなければきちんと苦情を書くべきです。請求書に4月18日以降のものが含まれているのかはっきりしないと…今くどくど言っても肝心の情報が得られません。もしかしたら契約が毎月○○日に請求で、1日でも過ぎていたらその分も1ヵ月単位で請求されるのかもしれません。契約をもう一度読んでみることもお勧めします。

colario
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなりました。ありがとうございます。 早速メールしてみたいと思います。 先方の返信等で分からない時はよろしくお願いします。(甘え過ぎとは思いますが・・)

colario
質問者

補足

次のように返信が来ました。 I can see you signed up twice. So i will refund the membership of Your account: これって・・・?

その他の回答 (9)

• Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.10

今頃になって初めて補足を見ました…。もうmickjey2さんがお答えになっていらっしゃいますね。 クレジットカードで支払ったものが返金になると、相手がクレジットカード会社の方に手配するはずですのでcolarioさんは今の所何もしなくていいはずです。クレジットカード会社から明細が送られてきたら、きちんと返金になっているかどうか(引き落とされた金額も)確かめてくださいね。解決したようで良かったです。

colario
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 皆さんのお蔭で解決できました。

colario
質問者

補足

無事、返金の連絡がクレジットカード会社からありました。皆さんありがとうございました。

noname#11476
noname#11476
回答No.9

平たく言うとご質問者は二回も登録してしまっていたんです。 だから一つ解約してももう一つが生きていたんですね。 で、お金は返してくれるそうです。

colario
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございました。 二回も登録した覚えはないんですけどね・・ これで解約できたと判断していいでしょうか? それにお金を返すといっても、クレジットカード決済なのに、どうするんだろう???

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.7

NO6さんから指摘のありました、To whom you may concernですが、To whom it may concernでいいですよ。どちらを使ってもOKです。

• mayapapa
  • ベストアンサー率30% (54/180)
回答No.6

#2 について補足しますが、 キャンセル通知や請求はメールで届いているんじゃないんでしょうか? であれば、それらを引用して、 What charge is that $ ○○ for ? のようになりメールするのが、相手のリスポンスも一番早いと思いますが。 ---- #5 でのご回答の冒頭ですが、 「To whom you may concern:」 ではなくて、 「To whom it may concern:」 という形の方が、よく見掛けると思いますが。

colario
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなりました。ありがとうございます。 早速メールしてみたいと思います。 先方の返信等で分からない時はよろしくお願いします。(甘え過ぎとは思いますが・・)

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.5

No3です。補足に回答します。 >私はメンバーを解約したが、5月15日に会費を請求された。理由と対処を回答されたい。 I have canceled my membership but was charged on May 15th for the membership. I kindly would like to ask you to inform me the reason why I was charged. ↑上記、文章はこれで良いと思いますが、NO4さんの立派な訳がありますので、No4さんの文章を手直させていただきます。No4さん、私なりの手直しを入れさせて頂きます。 To whom you may concern: I've cancelled my membership on Apr-xxxx,2003 and I've got an email that stated the membership would expire on 18-Apr-2003. But on May-15th I was charge for the membership fee from you, and I'd like to know what this charge is for. If that is for my mebership before the expiration, that is understandable, but if it isn't, please inform me what the charge was for, and why you charged. Thank you for your immediate response in advance, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you. <ここにご質問者のメンバー情報などをかくとよいでしょう> XXXXXX(自分の名前) でいかがでしょうか?

colario
質問者

お礼

noname#11476
noname#11476
回答No.4

5月15日に会費を請求された。 まず5月15日の請求が、いつの期間の利用に対するチャージなのかを確認する必要がありますね。 4/18までの利用費用に対して5/15に請求するのは不思議ではありませんし、良くあることですから。 Dear sir, madam, I've cancelled my membership on Apr-xxxx,2003 and I've got an email that told my membership would expire on 18-Apr-2003. But I've recieved an account on May-15th from you and I'd like to know what this charge is for. If it is for my mebership before the expire date, it'll be OK but if it isn't, please inform me how to correct this account. Thank you for your immediate response in advance and I'm looking forward to hearing from you. <ここにご質問者のメンバー情報などをかくとよいでしょう> XXXXXX(自分の名前)

colario
質問者

お礼

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.3

翻訳をしています。 >Has been cancelled now and will expire on: 18-Apr-2003 (メンバーシップは)キャンセルされました、2003年4月18日に失効されます。 >Enjoy untill the end of the membership and we hope to see you back one day !! メンバーシップが続く限り、(サイトを)楽しんでください。いつの日か、(あなたが)戻ってくる時を待ってます。 という内容なので、キャンセルはされましたが、4月18日分までは料金が発生すると言う事ですね。

colario
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございました。 解約は間違いないようですね。

colario
質問者

補足

甘えたお願いで恐縮ですが、抗議したいので下記の英文を教えてもらえませんか。 「私はメンバーを解約したが、5月15日に会費を請求された。理由と対処を回答されたい。」

• mayapapa
  • ベストアンサー率30% (54/180)
回答No.2

会費を請求されたとのお話ですが、 その請求書には何に対する請求だと書かれてたんですか? その確認が先決だと思いますが。 挙げておられる英文は、 『キャンセルされました。4/18 に失効します。 そのメンバーシップ終了まで(4/18まで )はお楽しみください。また戻ってこられるのをお待ちしております。』 というような意味ですが。

colario
質問者

お礼

noname#154250
noname#154250
回答No.1

意訳します。 「解約されました。2003年4月18日まで有効です。 メンバーシップ終了までお楽しみください。 いつかまたご縁がありますよう、お待ちしております。」 いつ解約したのか知りませんが、上のメールの意味では会員権が終了するのが2003/4/18という意味ですから、それ以前の年度か月の会費ということになります。 でももし、会費請求に納得がいかないなら、このメール引用部分の翻訳だけではどうして請求されたのかはわかりませんね。。。

colario
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 正しい語はどれですか?

正しい語はどれですか?和訳も教えてください 1 One cannot eat ( his , one's ) cake and have it. 2 We hope everyone of you will enjoy ( your , his , one's) school life. よろしくお願いします!!

• MacUpdateのDesktop memberを解除したい

MacUpdateでソフトウェアを購入するのにユーザ登録をしたら自動的にDesktop memberになっていました。 英語がどうにもややこして7日間放置しておくと自動でフリーメンバーになるのか、 それともこのままのDesktop memberでいたければ7日間放置して請求を待てと書いているのか判りません。 http://www.macupdate.com/my-payments.php のページで 「Please note: If you just recently became a MacUpdate member and have not purchased a membership, your account will be marked as a Desktop account at $39.95. This will last for 7 days and is part of our free trial-rest assured that you have not, and will not, be automatically billed unless you elect to continue the membership.」 とあります。 画面右下にキャンセルボタンがあり 「Cancel your Desktop Membership Cancel You will continue to enjoy the benefits you have paid for until they expire.」 とあるのですが、画面を進めて 「Cancel Your Desktop Membership Your Desktop Membership is scheduled to expire on Dec 17, 2008. Click CONFIRM only if you do not want to automatically extend your Desktop Membership after that date. You will continue to enjoy all the benefits of your Desktop Membership until then, after which your account will change to a Free Membership.」 CONFIRMをクリックしましたが全く変化がありません。 これは放置していればいいのでしょうか? それとも他に手続きが必要なのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• ベストアンサー
    • Mac
  • 再 翻訳して下さい。

As stated before in my previous emails, due to the amount we have paid on our behalf for the return of the order due to you being away for 3 months, you will not be issued a refund. There will be no re-payment. This has been confirmed across many emails and this order will now be closed and no further discussion will take place.

• 翻訳お願いします

One of the bright spots in the market has been the Asia-Pacific region which has dramatically outperformed the global market in terms of both volume and value growth. 宜しくお願いします。

• 海外からのメール英語翻訳お願いします

「あなたの購入した1ヶ月分だけ有効で、その後の請求はしません。キャンセル請求。」 で合っていますか? 私は、クレジットカードで課金したが、いつまで有効なのか?次は課金したくない、というような質問メールをしました。 ***************** CANCELLATION RECEIPT ******************** This message is to confirm your membership cancellation. Your membership has been removed from our billing database and you will no longer be billed for the following product: Site: www Member ID: ~~~~ Last Charge and Date: ¥~~~~ on 2013-07-22 Your membership to the website will continue until the end of the term you have purchased, but you will no longer be billed for your subscription. We appreciate the opportunity to help you. Thank you for using our online cancellation service! Let our highly trained billing support staff help you. ***************** Date : 07-23-2013 ********************

• 翻訳お願いします

One small problem I did not look at my notes and I made aluminum heat sinks for you so now I will have to make you the copper ones you paid for it will only be one day delay as I'm going to make them right now, see the wrong ones damn>

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 文が変なところがあるかもしれませんが、 意訳などご判断にお任せします。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The soul mate will have had some unique opportunities or a special work situation come his way. In his Career when one opportunity has vanished or ended, another will suddenly and wonderfully present itself. He has a degree of luck, and fortune in his Career. This cannot always be anticipated in advance, but all major changes that happen, or seem thrust on him by circumstance in working life, are fates way of making him alter direction, untill his true Career is set right. There is a fixed and fated vocation he is meant to do

• 翻訳お願いします

長いですが。。。お願いできないでしょうか。 ----------------------------------------- Please note that all sales are FINAL. Once an application has been submitted, it may not be withdrawn, cancelled or changed. The transaction is final and constitutes a binding contract between you and WHO Ticketing (Pty) Limited. The Ticket Transfer Policy will be made available within www.WHO.com closer to the event. This will identify the specific circumstances and time periods during which a ticket holder may seek to transfer tickets. In the meantime if you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 英文翻訳

Thank you for your order! The website collected your payment information for me, but your card has not been charged for the postage. I will do that when your order has been mailed, probably next Monday or Tuesday. I have everything on your list except the 1 oz YES drops; I only have the 1 oz YES spray at this time. I will have the YES drops probably by Monday or Tuesday and expect to send your order complete then. Postage will be billed when the package has been sent. です。 オーダーありがとう!WEBはオーダーを受付ました。でも、ポステージ がチャージされていません。 I will do that when your order has been mailed, あなたから、メールがHAS BEENされたらポステージしますよ。 <でいいですか?> I have everything on your list except the 1 oz YES drops; I only have the 1 oz YES spray at this time. I will have the YES drops probably by Monday or Tuesday and expect to send your order complete then あなたのオーダーを全部持っていますが、ドロップがなく、スプレー しかありません。ドロップは月曜か火曜日にきます。そして、あなたのオーダーを完全にして、送ります。 ここまであっているでしょうか? Postage will be billed when the package has been sent. ポスト代金は、荷物を送るとき払います。 でいいんでしょうか?代金払ってくれると。。ああ、またやってしまった。。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?