• ベストアンサー

訳お願いします!

I have seen improvement from yoyo this semester. She has gained in confidence and has been trying out new vocabulary each week. If she continues this her English will get avan better.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wodenkan
  • ベストアンサー率48% (96/200)
回答No.1

今学期、あのマヌケが成長したのを見た。彼女は自信をつけて、毎週新しいボキャブラリーに挑戦していた。彼女がこのまま努力を続ければ、彼女の英語はもっと上手くなるね。 avan betterはeven betterのタイポと判断しました。

bob_88
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。even betterでした、すみません。

関連するQ&A

• out of touch

I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I out of touch? ここでのout of touchはどのような意味でしょうか?辞書にそれらしき意味がないのですが・・よろしくお願いします

• 意味がわかりそうでわかりません。

This is when a traveler's body continues to follow the time of the country the traveler has left rather than the one he or she has arrived in. Jet Lag について書かれた文(英検)です。 出だしのthisはJet lagを指します。 the traveler has left rather than the one he or she has arrived in この部分がわかりません。 解説お願いします。

• 確率の問題です(英文)

以下の確率の問題の解答が13と言うことがよく分かりません。 Grace has 16 jellybeans in her pocket. She has 8 red ones, 4 green ones, and 4 blue ones. What is the minimum number of jellybeans she must take out of her pocket to ensure that she has one of each color? 私としては、赤いジェリービーンズが他の色の2倍なので、 4こ取り出せばいいのでは?と思っているのですが・・・。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語に訳してください。

こちらの英文を日本語に訳してください。 The boys flipped over her. And she hadled herself remarkably well, con-sidering the temptations. Even today, it doesn't matter where she goes, nothing has changed. She looks so extraordinary the men are still whistling and trying to pick her up. Most of the time it’s her own faultー she just loves a good-looking guy. I think she just has that animal thing… よろしくお願いいたします。

• can の後ろに動詞の無い文があります。

can の後ろに動名詞があります。助動詞の後ろは動詞の原型しか置けないと思っていたので不思議です。どなたか教えて頂けますか? How can knowing if she has the gene for Huntington’s disease help her live her life better ?

• 添削お願いします。

英作文に添削お願いします。 I respect Ai Miyazato who is a prefessional golfer.There are several reasons for it. First, she has a lot of victories, because she is tough.She has won the 1st prize many times from junior high school student until present time.Second, she is good at not only golf but also English.She has taken place in American tour since 2006, so she has spent a lot of time in Amica.At first, she coudn't speak English well, but she can speak it well now.Third, she always care her fashion.She choose her clothes by herself.She has an eye, so she is fashionable.Fourth, she has her motto;"Where there is a will, there is a way."(意志あるところに道はある)This motto strikes to the heart, so I like it.She has her own mind. It is reason why she is tough.For these seasons, I respect Ai Miyazato very much, so I am going to continue supporting her.

• catch herself

My mother-in-law, "Linda," has been calling my daughter Tootsie as a nickname since the day she was born. I have no idea where this nickname came from but it drives me crazy. I have asked her to call her by her given name so she is not confused as she grows older and to avoid possible ridicule from classmates down the road. She tried to catch herself at first but now continues to call her Tootsie even with gentle reminders. ここでのcatch herselfはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文章を添削してください。

(1)I am sure, if she didn't hear these words, her pain could not be that bad. 「もしあの言葉を聞かなかったら(複数です)彼女の心の痛みはこれほどひどくはなかっただろう」 (2)No matter what she had a misunderstanding of that, she shouldn't have done it. 「それを誤解したかしないか関係なく、彼女はそんなことをするべきではなかった」 (3) She didn't accept all his opinion though, each person has each opinion. However, She was start thinking about this as it may be a one of a good options for her. 「彼女は彼のいい分(アドバイス)をすべて受け入れたわけではない。それぞれにそれぞれの考えがある。でも彼女はそれもひとつの選択肢なのかなと思い始めてはいた。」

• 訳・文構造を教えて下さい

文の構造・訳が分からないので解説お願いします。 2つあります。 一つ目。 Again, as with oral English, she got her points across, but this time not as clearly. 何でbutには形容詞or名詞がないんですか? 二つ目。 she was able to report the basics of what had transpired in the group's several load test experiments. transpiredはhappenと同じ意味の解釈でよろしいですか? the group's several load test experimentsというのは何でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (31) When Octavian's messengers broke into the tomb, they found Cleopatra and one of her handmaidens already dead. The other servant was dying─like her mistress, poisoned by the asp. Octavian was angry to have lost his prize, but he admired the queen's courage and determination. (32) Plutarch writes that Octavian commanded that she be “buried with royal splendor and magnificence, and her body laid beside Antony's.” He then gave orders for Caesarion's execution. For Octavian, the great Julius Caesar could have only one heir─himself. (33) What gave Cleopatra such power? She wasn't the most beautiful woman the world has ever known, but she must have been fascinating Poets and historians, both Greek and Roman, described her as a goddess. Her fame continues. Countless plays, operas, and movies have been produced about her. William Shakespeare's play Antony and Cleopatra is still performed today all over the world. Cleopatra's dramatic death has been the subject of dozens of paintings. Yet no one knows what she really felt about her Roman loves. Did she truly care about Caesar or was he just a tool of her ambition? Did she fall in love with the handsome Mark Antony or did she use him in a desperate attempt to save the throne of Egypt? (34) These mysteries surround the Cleopatra of history. We may never know the answers.