劇を見に来た人々へのインタビューで明らかになった理解可能な愛らしい視覚イメージの効果

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 劇を見に来た人々へのインタビューで明らかになったことは、今日でさえ理解可能な愛らしい視覚イメージがなごやかで楽しい雰囲気を作り出すということです。
  • 劇を見に来た人々へのインタビューから得られた結果によれば、視覚的に魅力的なイメージは心を癒し、楽しい気分にさせます。
  • 劇を見に来た人々のインタビューによると、わかりやすい視覚的なイメージは時間を超えて響き、心地よい雰囲気を生み出します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

時制は把握できていると思いますが、後半の意味を取り違えています。まずは「時制」のほうから。 “have often interviewed”は現在完了形ですから「いままでいく度となく話を聞いてみた」 “remark that…”は現在形ですから「(いつもきまって)~と言う」ということです。 さて、後半。 文中の”many”は”many people”の意味で、これ以降を簡単な英語に書きかえると “and many people often say that the wonderful images create a pleasant mood.”となります。”many (people)”の動詞が”remark”です。 歌舞伎か何かを見に来た人に歌舞伎役者が感想を聞いている文を英訳したものでしょうか。 一応、分かりやすい日本語にしておきますね。 「舞台を見に足を運んでくれた人にいく度も話を聞いてみました。現代でも通じるすばらしい視覚表現が穏やかで心地よい雰囲気を作り出していると多くの人がおっしゃいます」

kahe
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.2

「劇場に訪れた人にしばしばインタビューしてきたが、今日の上演でも分かるように、その美しい視覚映像が心地よく楽しい気分を作り出してくれると、多くの人がよくそう話す」 ということではないでしょうか。

kahe
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! As in all Greek and Roman cities, the public building works of Pompeii were supervised, and in many cases funded, by wealthy individuals who advertised their generosity in dedicatory inscriptions. The survival of such inscriptions in at least two cases links new buildings with the colonists. The first was the ‘’covered theatre’’, the dedication of which names two leading colonists, C. Quinctius Valgus and M. Porcius, as founders. Built immediately to the east of the pre-existing large theatre, this is often called an ‘’odeion’’ and interpreted, like the Greek buildings of that name, as a concert-hall for musical performances and recitations; but it is highly unlikely that Roman ex-soldiers would have been much interested in promoting Greek culture in this way.

• 和訳例お願いします。

・Sometimes a creative work can be so profound that it acquires a level of expression exceeding our own consciousness, not only conveying an image or a conc ept, but also having the ability to touch the viewer's soul. ・We see new programs and software being produced every day, which allow artists to create images and objects that have, up until now, been either dreams or beyond comprehension.

• 和訳お願いします。

Enhancement technologies give those who can use them an edge and have often been criticised for the injustice that this supposedly creates. But we have always enhanced ourselves and our environment in ways that are not immediately available to all: education and medicine are obvious examples, but synthetic sunshine is perhaps closest to synthetic biology. Before fires, candles, lamps and other forms of man-made light, most people went to sleep when it got dark. Candles enabled social life and work to continue into and through the night and conferred all sorts of advantages on those who couldn't or didn't. Contemporary and future biological enhancements may create problems of injustice both in that they provide a means for some to gain an advantage (those who read by candlelight gain a way that others do not), and because they may create unfair pressures as a result of the capabilities conferred by enhancement (like the pressure to stay up late and read or work because one can). The solution is establishing “fair” working hours and provision, at public expence if necessary, of sources of light-not banning candles. The solution is a combination of regulation and distributive justice, not a Luddite rejection of technology. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください(>_<)5

In2002, John said on TV that he always finds it difficult to create a new piece of music. While speaking about "Attack of the Clones," he said, "The fifth time is like the first time. We always have to make a new start when we try to create something. We sit down with a white piece of paper and we hope that we're going to have the inspiration and the good luck that we've had in the past. So I think every time is the same challenge all over again." Tall and sandy-haired, John Williams is familiar to many as he has often appeared on TV at the annual Academy Award ceremonies. Behind his smile, however, he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing, or playing jazz, or indeed doing anything musical. What we can learn from John's life is, "Challenge yourself and will find the road to success."

• 和訳していただけたら・・・

I and the Village(1911) This painting by Chagall is full of strange images. Why is the big face green? Whose face is it? Why did Chagall paint a small cow on the face of another cow? You can see a few people and buildings. Some of them are upside down. Where do these images come from? In the picture,Chagall expressed parts of his life in a unique and interesting way. Most of the images have been created from his childhood memories of his hometown. The face on the right is Chagall himself. Chagall was born in 1887 Vitebsk,a city in Russia. Most people in the city,including his family,were Jewish. Though his family was poor,he had a happy childhood. In 1907,Chagall went to an art school in St.Petersburg. Later in 1910,with little money but big dreams,he left for Paris to study art. While in Paris,he often painted pictures of his hometown. “I and the Village”is one of them. よろしくお願いします。 打ち間違いをしていたらすいません。

• 和訳お願いします。

They reach the avenue, and the street-car leisurely arrives. They going to Coney Island this afternoon, although my mother really consid such pleasures inferior. She has made up her mind to indulge only in a w on the boardwalk and a pleasant dinner, .avoiding the riotous amusements being beneath the dignity of so dignified a couple. My father tells my mother how much money he has made in the wc just past, exaggerating an amount which need not have been exaggerat, But my father has always felt that actualities somehow fall short, no ma1 how fine they are. Suddenly I begin to weep. The determined old lady m sits next to me in the theatre is annoyed and looks at me with an angry fa and being intimidated, I stop. I drag out my handkerchief and dry my fa licking the drop which has fallen near my lips. Meanwhile I have mis: something, for here are my father and mother alighting from the street-cax the last stop, Coney Island. They walk toward the boardwalk, and my mother commands my father inhale the pungent air from the sea. They both breathe in deeply, both them laughing as they do so. They have in common a great interest health, although my father is strong and husky, and my mother is frail. They are both full of theories about what is good to eat and not good to eat, a sometimes have heated discussions about it, the whole matter ending in my father's announcement, made with a scornful bluster, that you have to sooner or later anyway. On the boardwalk's flagpole, the Arnerican flag is pulsing in an intermittent wind from the sea.

• 和訳です。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 途中、並び替えがあります。 スペルには気をつけましたが、ミスがあったら指摘していただいて結構です。お願いします。  It is often said that the Japanese are shy or mysterious and that it is impossible to guess what they are thinking. In many cases, however, they may simply be trying to behave politely according to their own custums. Japanese people do have their own opinions, but they tend to wait their turn to speak out. If they completely disagree with somebody, they will usually listen with an air of acceptance at first, then disagree in a rather vague and roundabout way. This is considered the polite way to do things in Japan. On the other hand, because Western people consider directness and the honest expression of one's opinions more important, they tend to express their ideas more crearly. Even though quarrels sometimes take place, they do not usually affect people's relationships, except in extreme cases. In Japan, however, if you go against someone and create a bad atmosphere, your relations may break off completely. People tend to react emotionally, and most (afraid,are,being,excluded,from,of,the group).  Silence can be also be concidered a kind of ambiguity. Between the Japanese and Westerners, there is a different understanding of silence. For the Japanese, silence indicates deep thinking or consideration, but too much silence often makes non-Japanese uncomfortable. Whereas the Japanese consider silence as rather good and people generally feel sympathetic toward it, non-Japanese sometimes feel that it is an indication of indifference. Too many words, however, are a kind of pressure for many Japanese and make them nervous and ill-at-ease.  Aimai can result in misunderstandings, and people from other countries sometimes become irritated because the Japanese seem unable to answer “yes” or “no” directly. For example, if asked, “Which will you have, tea or coffee?” a Japanese person will often reply, “Either is OK.” This is a reserved and polite answer, but it often causes the host or hostess trouble. In fact, the word that Japanese most often have difficulty in using is“no” and their use of vague denials may lead to a great deal of friction and misunderstanding. To solve this problem, the Japanese need to become aware of their sense of ambiguity because many of them simply do not realize that it causes problems. With this awareness, they can try to express their opinions more clearly. On the other hand, non-Japanese should try to understand the Japanese mentality and the importance of the role that ambiguity plays in Japanese life. 以上になります。 あまり難しくないように思えましたが、長い文になると、意外と見落としている語があったり、訳していて、おそらく訳す順が変で、しっくり来ない部分があり、少し自信が無かったです。

• 和訳 さきほどの続きですが...

さっきものすごい長い和訳をお願いしたのですが、1つでも余りにも長すぎたので2つに分けました!! この和訳もお願いします(>_<) Where should you start to learn about keeping fish? Check out a book or two from your library or surg the Internet. You will need to know about things like filters, water quality and the types of tanks available that best suit your needs. Also, you must decide whether you want to have saltwater or freshwater fish. Spend some time in pet shops and hobby shops to see what is available. Generally, a beginner should start with a freshwater aquarium. Salwater fish can be pleasant and interesting to look at, but the water chemistry is much more complex. In addition, saltwater fish are difficult to raise and are often collected in the wild, sometimes in environmentally unfriendly ways.

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトだと意味がおかしくなるので質問しました。 Of the 203 people interviewed two-thirds were women, half of them widowed. Just under a firth had no surviving children. Table 1 outlines the numbers of different marital status, distinguishing those without children. The main interview lasted for an average of about two hours. After an explanation of the reasons for the call, the interview itself was not so much a search for short answers to formal questions as a guided conversation. An interview schedule was taken out and extensive notes taken. A kinship diagram was drawn for each informant, the Christian names, ages, occupations, and districts oof residence of husband or wife, children, grandchildren, brothers and sisters, and so on being noted down, together with an estimate of the frequency of contact with each of them. Information about the family often proved difficult to obtain sometimes because the number of relatives was very large, sometimes because people were infirm, deaf, forgetful, or unwilling. Too much should not be made of such difficulties. Most people were remarkably generous and indulgent and went to great lengths to find an answer to questions - searching out birth certificates, funeral cards, family photos, insurance agreements, and supplementary assistance books. The kinship diagram usually gave information about more than fifty relatives, including all those in frequent touch with the old person. Facts about income, health, household management, retirement, neighbours, and friends were also sought. After the interview a report of from two to four thousand words was written. A further note on method, together with examples of interview-reports, will be found at the end of this book. In the illustrations from interviews throughout the text fictitious names have been used and details have been altered to prevent identification. In the quotations no attempt has been made to convey dialect. Apart from a few early interviews all the people were seen between October 1954 and November 1995. I interviewed 160 myself and the remainder were interviewed by my colleague, Peter Marris. Nearly all were visited a second time, some three, four, or more times, partly to secure additional information. Separate interviews were also obtained with some relatives of the chief informants.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Gone foe the most part are the days when parents decreed and children bowed meekly. More often now, parents (and aunts, uncles, grandparents, family friend and neighbors)consult extensively with the bride-to-be or groom-to-be and find out what they would like in a partner. Then keeping in mind their offspring's interests, temperament and family background, they send out feelers into the community. In Indian communities all over the world, once they locate likely prospects, they create a venue (often a party at a common friend's home )for the young people to meet informally. If the "couple" like each other, they are encouraged to meet again, so that they may get to know each other. The final decision - to marry or to look further - is theirs to make.  Friends, who have been brought up on a diet of Hollywood movies where couples go off starry-eyed into the sunset, are still suspicious. "But how can you stand to marry someone you don't love?" they ask. "How can you be happy together?"