• ベストアンサー

日本語訳について

下記英文について Wang, for his part, said the relationship between China and Taiwan, which Beijing sees as a renegade province that must be reunited by force if necessary, is a matter that concerns the stability in the strait and regional peace, the ministry said. Beijing(北京)がを必要によっては強引に再結合される違反した州とみなしている中国と台湾との関係はa matter である。a matterについてはthat以下が説明。 だいたいこんな感じの訳になると思うのですが、(間違いがあったら訂正してください) Beijing(北京)が中国と台湾の関係をみなしているってなんか変じゃないですか?訳のやり方が間違っていますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「中国政府が、裏切り者の州で、必要があれば力づくでも取り戻すべきだと考えている台湾と、中国との関係は、(台湾)海峡の安定、および同地域の平和に、(深く)関連するものだ、と(中国政府X)省が発表した、と王は述べた。」 (1)>>a matterについてはthat以下が説明。 だいたいこんな感じの訳になると思うのですが、(間違いがあったら訂正してください)  おっしゃる通りです。 (2)>>Beijing(北京)が中国と台湾の関係をみなしているってなんか変じゃないですか?訳のやり方が間違っていますか?  間違っていません。中国政府(=北京)は、言うことを聞かない中国の一州だと台湾をみているのです。  

gklkjoo
質問者

お礼

中国政府(=北京)とかんがえればおかしくないですね。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

Beijing sees Taiwan as a renegade province that must be reunited by force if necessary. という関係が成り立ちます。 see A as B「A を B とみなす」 みなす対象 A は Taiwan であって,「中国と台湾の関係」ではありません。 たまたま,その台湾の説明の中で北京,すなわち中国政府のことが出てくるだけです。 歴史上台湾は,共産党との争いに敗れた蒋介石・国民党が移り,台湾国民政府が成立した地であり,武力衝突が続いたので,「裏切りの州」であるが,力ずくでも統合したいと考えているのでしょう。

gklkjoo
質問者

補足

whichの先行詞なのですがこういうのはwhich以下を読みながら適切な先行詞を自分で探すものなのでしょうか?先行詞はすぐ前にあるものですか?文全体が先行詞になるようなことってないのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

回答No.2

which の先行詞は relationship でなく Taiwan です。 「中国と台湾の関係(台湾のことを,北京は必要ならば力ずくでも再結合すべき裏切りの州とみなしている)は~問題である」

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

well there is a girl i like... a lot...maybe even love and we were in a relationship but other people we telling me i was to clingy and she would break up with me so i seperated us some and she said she thought us dating each other made me uncomfortable so we broke up...now we are talking and she said all the reasons she like me before she still sees in me and i dont know if i should give up on the idea of us dating again??

• 日本語訳お願いします。

“It has to do with our motherly instincts,” said Amy Forgione, 35, a driver for 19 years. Men, she said, feel above the rules. “They feel like they control the road, that they own the road.” When she drives with her husband, Ms. Forgione said, she buckles her seat belt and holds her breath. Social scientists and traffic safety experts say that male drivers around the world get into more than their share of bad car crashes, and that the male propensity for aggression and risk taking, fueled by testosterone, is to blame. Men, experts say, are more likely to drink and take drugs while driving, to avoid wearing seat belts, to speed and even to choose a smaller gap to turn through across oncoming traffic.

• この英文を日本語にお願いします。

just a practical matter involving logistics. And yes to the other...that sounds delicious よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

This is a great weblog. I median it. You\’ve got a good business transaction concept of this matter, and so much interest you have got a layout here that is not too flashy, but schemes a statement as gigantic as what youre expressing. Good job!. よろしくお願いします。 (\は文字化けです)

• この英文の日本語訳を教えてください

The next day,there were more people around his house He sent atelegram to the Foreign Ministry, He asked foy permission to issue visas, but permission was refused, He fried again dut received the same answer, After 10days, Sugihara finally decided to help them, He toid Yukiko that he was going to issue visas to the people yukiko knew the risks but told him that she agreed with his decision, Ill support you, she said, On July 29th, he announced to the crowd around his house, You will all get your visas! There was a short silen a big cry of joy, For the next 30 days, Sugihara wrote visas day and night, He smiled and said, The world is like a big wheel, We re all connected, We shouldn t fight each othel, We should join hands, Take care and good luck! On August 27th, he received a telegram from the Ministry, Close the office now and go to Berlin, On September 4th, Sugihara and his family got on a train for Berlin,Some people followed them to the platform, He continued to write visas even as he got on the train, He handed them out through the window, The dell rang and the train started to move, With tears in his eyes, Sugihara said, I cannot write and more, Forgive me,I will pray for your safety, One of them cried, Thank you, Mr,Sugihara, We will never forget you, The war ended in 1945, Sugihara returned to Japan and started working as a trader, Years later, in Angust 1968, he received a phone call from the Israeli Emdassy,It was from Mr, Nishri , an Israeli diplomat, Nr, Nishri met Sugihara and took out an old piece of paper, It was Sugihara s visa, You won t temember me, but I have never forgotten you, he said, Sugihara issued 2,139 visas to Jewish people in Lithuania, His actions saved more than 6,000 lives in total, 以上です 長くてすみません どうかお助けくださいm(_ _)m

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Many sources contend that this agreement conflicted with the Hussein–McMahon Correspondence of 1915–1916 and that the publication of the agreement in November 1917 caused the resignation of Sir Henry McMahon. However, the Sykes–Picot plan itself described how France and Great Britain were prepared to recognize and protect an independent Arab state, or confederation of Arab states, under the suzerainty of an Arab chief within the zones marked A and B on the map. Nothing in the plan precluded rule through an Arab suzerainty in the remaining areas. The conflicts were a consequence of the private, post-war, Anglo-French Settlement of 1–4 December 1918. It was negotiated between British Prime Minister Lloyd George and French Prime Minister Georges Clemenceau and rendered many of the guarantees in the Hussein–McMahon agreement invalid. That settlement was not part of the Sykes–Picot Agreement. Sykes was not affiliated with the Cairo office that had been corresponding with Sherif Hussein bin Ali, but Picot and Sykes visited the Hejaz in 1917 to discuss the agreement with Hussein. That same year he and a representative of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs delivered a public address to the Central Syrian Congress in Paris on the non-Turkish elements of the Ottoman Empire, including liberated Jerusalem. He stated that the accomplished fact of the independence of the Hejaz rendered it almost impossible that an effective and real autonomy should be refused to Syria.

• 英文の日本語訳お願いします!

Basic survival demanded that the hands were almost never still, and so it was only during sleep (and sometimes not even then) that people were not saying something or other. No distinction was made between the gestures of language and the gestures of life. The labor of building a house, say, or preparing a meal was no less an expression than making the sign for I love you or I feel serious. When a hand was used to shield one’s face when frightened by a loud noise something was being said, and when fingers were used to pick up what someone else had dropped something was being said; and even when the hands were at rest, that, too, was saying something. おねがいします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

先程の続きです。日本語に訳してほしいです。 “These patterns are set sort of early,” said Tom Vanderbilt, the author of “Traffic: Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What It Says About Us).” “You see a lot more boys killed running into traffic,” he said. This is partly because boys are given more “freedom to roam,” and the culture expects them to take more risks, Mr. Vanderbilt said. “That pattern is set early but continues through every sort of life stage, including driving,” he said. While the experts seem to consider aggression a bad thing, many male drivers thought it was a strength. “On the road, I think the most important things are intuition and aggressiveness,” said Mark Volinsky, 24, who has been driving for six years. “It’s hard even for me to conjure those up driving around the city, so I can’t imagine someone like my 45-year-old mom being able to function in that kind of dog-eat-dog environment.”

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The Ottoman Empire joined the war on the side of the Central Powers in November 1914. The Ottoman Empire had gained strong economic connections with Germany through the Berlin-to-Baghdad railway project that was still incomplete at the time. The Ottoman Empire made a formal alliance with Germany signed on 2 August 1914. The alliance treaty expected that the Ottoman Empire would become involved in the conflict in a short amount of time. However, for the first several months of the war the Ottoman Empire maintained neutrality though it allowed a German naval squadron to enter and stay near the strait of Bosphorus.

• 17-3日本語訳

お願いします。  Because Ayurvedic doctors passed down their traditions orally for thousands of years before anyone wrote them down,no one knows about the doctors and nurses who helped develop them.We do know a little more about South Asia's greatest scientist,a man named Aryabhata,who was born in 476 CE.As a young boy,Aryabhate loved watching the stars.Even without a telescope,Aryabhate saw a lot.He saw that the moon was light on the side that faced the sun and dark on the side that faced away.He was the first person to come up with an accurate measurement for π,a number that is is used to calculate the length of curves.He realized that the earth and the other planets circled the sun,instead of the sun and the planets circling the earth.He also saw that the rising and the setting of the sun,the moon,and the starts was the result of the earth turning:“Just as a man in a boat moving forward sees the stationary objects(on either side of the river)as moving backward,just so are the stationary stars seen by the people at Lanka(i.e.,on the equator)as moving exactly towards the west.”  Because of what he saw and understood,he made a very accurate calendar-a great help to South Asians.All kinds of activities,from farming to religion to warfare,depended on knowing exactly what time of the year it was,or in other words,where the earth was in its yearly path around the sun.