• 締切済み

この英文を訳してください。

この英文を訳してください。 励ましのメッセージのようなんですが、どことどこがどうつながっているのか、わけがわかりません・・・ just be positive. i guess a lot of people might not understand you but it is just a matter of time (with your effort ) that you can show everybody that you (and everyone else) has his/her own time and place and that we all can be great in our own little way...

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• sbsb3636
  • ベストアンサー率59% (188/314)
回答No.1

Just be positive. I guess a lot of people might not understand you ,but it is just a matter of time (with your effort ) that you can show everybody, that you (and everyone else) has his/her own time and place, and that we all can be great in our own little way.. カンマがないのでわかりづらいかもしれませんが、励ましのメッセージというのはあっていると思います。 文法的にはおかしいかもしれませんが何箇所かカンマを入れて切ってみました。 「プラス思考でいかなきゃ。 ほとんどの人はあなたのことを理解できないかもしれないと私は想像しています。 でもこれは時間の問題だと思うわ。(あなたの努力次第よ)。 あなたは(みんなそうだけど)あなた(彼/彼女たち)はそれぞれの人生と境遇を持っているでしょ。 そして私たちは誰でも皆、それぞれの小さな道で偉大になれることをあなたはみんなに見せることができるわ。」 「明るく考えろよ。 今はだれも理解してくれなくても、おまえが努力して時間がたてばわかってくれるよ。 おまえに限らずみんな同じだけど、それぞれ自分自身の生き方と立場があるよ。 世間から見れば大したことがないかもしれないけれど、だれでもみんなそれぞれの小さな道で素晴らしい生き方ができるってことを、おまえはみんなに見せてやることができるよ。」 という感じでよいかと思います。

zornex
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 感動しました。

関連するQ&A

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is defensive and so can be quarrelsome, a man who has had a life full of disputes. He can be jealous, threatening, boastful and cruel. Love can be a battle ground, the wounds you, but it will also be irresistible, powerful and stirring. He is wealthier than you. He is a strong man but not always a good or righteous man. There will be times when you feel the prevents you making a starting new things in your life, but also would feel lost without him.. The beginning of the relationship or the early years of the marriage will be the most difficult for this is a relationship that grows better with time. The karmic task of the relationship is to build a love that I respects your individuality and your rights to your own life, but doesn’t lead to living separate lives.

• わからない英文があります。

友人が自分の病気のことや将来のことで落ち込んでいるようだったので 落ち込んだときは話を聞くよ!とメールしました。 下記のように返信があったのですが、誰かが何を言ったのかよく読み取れず困っています。 Depressed and sad is two very different things. Remember that! You can be sad because someone said something stupid to you and you can be depressed because you are sad for many reasons and have been sad for a very long time! すみませんがお教えください! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.

• どうか次の英文を訳してください。

何度か訳していただく質問をさせていただきましたが、これが最後になります。 最終、下記の英文がわからず残ってしまいました。 これで約550の例文の訳が終わりです。 (1) Do you have any interest whatever in going to a concert when you don't understand music? (2) What a child with to its parents, the dog is to he and my wife. (3) Happy is the person who meets the right friend at the right time. (4) The vices of others we keep before our eyes, our own behind our back. (5) She plays with him as a cat with a mouse. (6) You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. 各単語の意味は難しくないのですが、なかなか意訳できません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の訳

It can be shown mathematically that the cyclomatic number is equal to one more than the number of decisions in a program, and there are many programs that have a large number of decisions but are easy to understand, code and maintain. 最後のcode and maintainがどのようにかかるのか分かりません。どなたかご教授お願いします。

• 英文解釈

When you know a language, you can speak and be understood by others who know that language. This means you have the capacity to produce sounds that signify certain meanings and to understand or interpret the sounds produced by others.  be understood by others who know that languageが、「その言語を知っている他の人に分かってもらう」となっていたのですが、これは主語がyouなので、「その言語を知っている他の人によって分からせられる」とならないのですか?

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いのカテゴリの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The Soul Mate charts are chapters of life that describe fate that lies ahead of you. Like chapter in a book. Fate is easier to understand if you envisage this man as being like a tower in the distance. At first the road is blank, then as you walk down it the man will loom up and appear at a certain time, and your destiny becomes entangled with his very gradually. Your two histories become one path as you move on nearer through time to the critical point of change or decision. There comes a point which is difficult to determine exactly, it can be early in the relationship or it can come after years together but it can be regarded as a kind of junction in fate. A time when you " decide" if you will continue this road with the man or go down the other path away from the fate to find what other love, what other future may await you..

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The relationship may curtail your freedom. It will stir your emotions in ever possible way. Both of you will want independence or your own way, and for the other to follow,, so the courtship may be a long, lively, passionate and furious one before marriage is ever mentioned. Saturn is like the thunder and the fire, a love that can be impatient, cold immovable and withdrawn, or fast passionate and impulsive, a sea saw relationship, ever changing its pace and mood. There will be someone who keeps you apart or is an obstacle. But through the struggle to be together to carve out your own life you will gain strength of character. He will take the weight of burdens off your shoulders. He will be a wanderer who makes his own rules, rather than abiding by other peoples.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 Factuality fits most closely with the popular view of scientific methodology. Factuality is that “universe of facts, data, and techniques that can be verified with the observational methods and the work techniques of the time.” です。自分でやってみましたが、うまく訳できません。お願いします。