• 締切済み

こういう場面でなんといいますか

my wife keeps calling she is sick with heart problems このようなメールを年上の友達からもらいました。これは彼の奥さんは心臓に問題があり具合がわるく、彼女が連絡をしてくる という訳ですか? で、このような場合彼に声をかけたいのですが英語がおもいつきません こんなとき例えばどういう言葉がありますか 英語を教えてください Im sorry to hear that以外、簡単すぎない言葉をいいたいです、、 翻訳サイトではなく英語わかるかた教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I hope she is feeling better (today). How often does she call you? Does she see her doctor on any regular basis? How long has she had this problem? Don't you have to go home to take care of her? Is she taking any medicine for her troubles? こういうあたりから次の返事に応じて話を続ければ良いのではないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• このような

友達からim feeling blue for the lost friendship im trying to forget and follow my way but i miss everything... このようなときどう声をかけてあげますか?たとえばでいいのでおしえてください なるべく短くないことがいいです・・ いつもこの言葉ばかりになって知っているので他の言い方をおしえてください I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do for you?Remember that I am always here.

• I'm sorry to hear that.

誰かが亡くなった、と英語で言うと、それを聞いた人は「I'm sorry to hear that...」と言いますよね?! これにはどのように返事をしたら良いでしょうか? 例えば、 A:My grandfather passed away last month. B:I'm sorry to hear that. A: ......... といったかんじです。 お時間ある方、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。

also i feel lie sick odaijinine. u r storonger man isnt it? everything gonna be ok. and sorry...everything... i still luv u. im really hurt beacse of u. we'll be broke up forever when i goback korea. but u r always in my heart. おねがいします。

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 和訳お願いします\(^o^)/

良い感じに和訳お願いします(^^) I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.

• お悔やみ言葉かも。

私の大叔母(97才)が先月亡くなったあと、友人から届いたメ-ルです。 Sorry to hear about your Great Aunt. It's sad to see our loved ones depart, but I'm sure she had a long happy life. このIt's sad to see our loved ones depart.がうまく訳せません。 そして、この言葉には何か決まりきった返し言葉が英語にはあるのでしょうか? 教えていただけたら幸いです。

• 英語→日本のことわざ

こんにちは。 "Home is where the heart is, My hear is in my chest." という言葉に似た日本のことわざを探しています。 どこにいても、故郷は自分の心の中にあるから、さみしくないというような意味合いなのですが、同じ意味のことわざはありますか? 知っている方がいれば教えてください‼︎

• 訳の質問です。8年ぶり。。。

今週は数日休みを貰ったから、遠くに住んでいる昔の友達と会うんだ。8年ぶりに会うからとても楽しみだよ。 と英語で言いたいのですが、 訳を教えてください。 I get holiday, Im going to see my old friend lives in distant city. Im very ...... I see her in 8 years... 教えてください

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。

英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。 I'm sorry I think I am confused how much is shipping?I thought it was 19.99 it keeps coming up as 50.00 can you check and make sure its not a error.

• 丁寧な対応ができず..

さきほど電話で、いそがしくて丁寧な対応ができなくて失礼しました。 と英語で言う場合ですが Im sorry i could not handle (?) to your call. accept my apologyだとちょっと大げさな気がします、そこで 失礼しました程度だと sorryで大丈夫でしょうか。 そして、丁寧な対応に関しては、まったくおもいつきません。 poorはちょっと違うかんじがしますし.. ばたばたしていて、電話がかかってきたのに関わらず 丁寧に対応できなかったのを謝る場合のフレーズをおしえていただければ たすかります。おねがいします!