• ベストアンサー

どうしてこの訳になるのでしょう?

satoshi430の回答

回答No.2

”'ve got to” は口語で軽めの"have to"です。 現在完了と文法的に考えるより、そういう表現があるんだー 位でいいですよ。 アメリカ留学3年です。

ONEONE
質問者

お礼

神速な回答ありがとうございました。 そういうことなんですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 日本語訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。

日本語訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Sometimes the dark gets in and you can`t see Which way is up or down and you can`t let go We`ve got to helpe one another htrough these hard times When things get ruff It`s not enough to stand by and watch it go down You`ve got to be tuff

• 【至急】簡単な英語の訳です(/_・、)

困っています。 以下の文の訳を、わかる方回答宜しくお願いします。 (1)you've never been to tokyo,have you? (2)you really want to money,don't you? (3)you've got a lot of pen,haven't you? (4)you like listening to EXILE,don't you?

• 英語の訳をお願いします

I've got to be going Nice talking to you Fine,thank you. And you? See you later Oh, that's nice Is everything all right? Take it easy That's too bad You're welcome I'm very sorry Oh ,what a shame! No,thanks Yeah, I've heard about you Nice talking to you, too Goodbye. See you later I haven't seen you for ages It was so nice to see you Catch you later No, nothing special Have a nice day

• 教えて下さい

初めまして。 英語の勉強をしてて、ひとつ分からないところがありました。 行きたくなくても行かねばならない。 You've got to go whether you like it or not. この文章で「~しなければならない」が「have got to~」だと 書かれていました。 なぜ、完了形が用いられているのでしょうか? また、You must(have to) go whther you like it or not. でもいいでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• have got to do?

You've got to prepare yourself. のhave got to ~は持っているという意味でしょうか それともhave to のようなしなければ行けないという意味でしょうか? それとも英語からしてみたらどちらも同じ意味なのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 英文訳をお願いします。

英文訳をお願いします。 Don't tell me you have not got it with you. お願いします。

• No no no no don't lie 誰のなんていう歌ですか?

ラジオを聴いていたのですが、ラップの曲で男女が交互に歌っていた曲です。のりのいい曲です。 No no no no don't lie, no no no no you've got to try がサビだった気がします。後半はあやしいです(汗)だれのなんという曲か知っているひとがいましたら、ぜひ教えてください!

• 英語の訳お願いします

John Palumbo, another industry expert, is sure that underground marketing is the right way to reach young people. "A product has to have credibility to succeed," he says. "People have to see it. They have to understand it in real way. The best way to do that is to put it in their world. And that's what we do. We put the product in their lige." However, one might ask what exactly is "real" about two young women pretending to be enthusiastic about a sweater? Advertising executives would say it's no less real than an ad. The difference is that you know an ad is trying to presuade you to buy something. You don't know when a conversation you overhear is just a performance

• 「明日はすることがたくさんある」を英語で。

「明日はすることがたくさんある」で2通り英訳を考えました。 I've got a lot to do tomorrow. I have lot to do tomorrow. この場合、どちらが正しいですか?どちらも正しいですか? 以前ネイティブの人(イギリス人)が、「あいつには脳みそがない」は「He has no brain.」ではなく「He's got no brain.」になると言っていました。 「have got」と「have」はどう違うのですか?