• ベストアンサー

英語訳をおしえてほしいです

テキスト問題の解答がなくなってしまいました。 日本語訳です。 どうかよろしくお願いします (1)The leaders from seven countries met here in 2001. (2)All the participants will be here in one hour.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wild_kit
  • ベストアンサー率32% (581/1804)
回答No.2

(1)七カ国首脳は、2001年にここで会った。 (2)全ての関係者は、一時間ここにいるだろう。

その他の回答 (3)

• momordica
  • ベストアンサー率52% (135/259)
回答No.4

とりあえず、丸投げはよくないです。 次からは、自分なりの解答を書いてみるようにしてください。 (1)七カ国の指導者が2001年ここで会った。 (2)一時間後には、すべての参加者がここに来るだろう。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

(1) 2001年に、(世界)7ヶ国の指導者たちがここに集(つど)った [ここで顔を合わせた]。 (2) すべての参加者はここに1時間ほど滞在します [滞在する予定です]。

• love_msn
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/4)
回答No.1

Live searchで翻訳してみましたところ、 (1)七つの国から指導者たちは、ここで 2001 年に集まった。 (2)すべての参加者は、ここで 1 時間になります。 となりました。ご参考に。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 問題おねがいします!

5問あります! 英文の訳をおねがいします。 1.I will be meeting a friend from Australia at the airport this afternoon. 2.The train will be arriving at the station in about ten minutes. 日本語の意味になるように()に適切な語を入れてください。 3.3時にここでお待ちしています。  I () () () for you here at three o'clock. 4.あさっては期末テストです。明日は一日中、テストの勉強をしているでしょう。  I have a final test the day after tomorrow. So I () () () for it all day tomorrrow. 5.彼女は近いうちにここに戻ってくることになるでしょう。  She () () () back again one of these days. 以上の5問です! おねがいします!

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Before this day ends, the last of some 45 kinds of plants and animals will die.A month from now, species will be gone. Within a year, the number of vanished species will total about 17,500.Scientists provide these estimates, which represent the most hopeful case.The actual numbers may prove to be much higher.Among the vanishing species are African elephants.Ivory hunters kill the elephants illegally at the rate of about 200 a day.Farmers in overcrowded countries squeeze elephant herds into spaces too small to support them.Ten years ago 1.5 million elephants roamed the African countryside.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

The human race sits in its chair.On the one hand is the message that the human situation ishopeless. And people like Larry Walters soar upward knowing anything is possible, sending back the message from eleven thousand feet: 'I really did it. I'm FLYING!' It's the spirit here that counts.The time may be long, the vehicle may be strange or unexpected. But if the dream is held close to the heart, and imagination is applied to what there is close at hand, everything is still possible.

• 英語 文法

The movie will start( ) an hour. と He came back ( ) an hour. の(  )には inとafterのどちらが入りますか

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からの文で少しわからないところがあったので、英訳をお願いします。 I will gladly see you as many days as you want. Some days you will need a break from seeing me. I can understand. You will not be the first one to need a break from seeing me. 相手の気持ちとかもこの文章からわかれば教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

こちらの英語の訳をお願いします。 自分で訳してみましたが、英語が苦手で困っています。 Up for grabs here are 6 retired prints from the Tokidoki Lesportsac line. All bags are brand new with tags never used and some still have the original plastic wrapping with them. My fiance at one time collected all the prints and never used them at all, she is selling off he collection and the winner will get all 7 rare bags. The bags are guranteed 110% authentic, they were bought in the mall and some online. Make me an offer and you can even sell these for more or pick out the ones you want and sell the rest. These are amazing looking! If you have any questions at all please ask and I will get back to you asap. Free shipping in USA andbuyers elsewhere to pay actual shipping fees and through paypal. Thanks for looking I appreciate it greatly.... 分かる方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

'It's natural for species to become extinct over millions of years,' says Dr.Lovejoy.'What's unnatural is that humans are speeding up the process many times over.' People are doing this in four main ways: destroying wildlife habitats, overhunting, introducing new species that endanger native wildlife, and polluting the environment. These activities affect all species in one way or another. 'All life is interconnected,' cautions Dr.Lovejoy.Is there time to prevent disaster? Just barely, say scientists.Worldwide action will be difficult and costly.But scientists agree that action must be taken - quickly. The clock is ticking…

• 英語の訳おねがいします!

アンダーザシーの歌詞で文法と意味がわからないところがあるので教えてください(>_<) As off through the waves they roll Guess who gon'be on the plate We what the land folks loves to cook They got the urge'n' start to play The ray he can play The trout rockin' out The blackfish she sings What do they got, a lot of sand Know how to jam here Each little slung here Down in the muck here

• 英語訳で質問です

we will include the extra footage in a later one so you all can still see it. 上記の文は、「君たちが見る事ができるように、私達は余分な映像を後のものに含めます。」 という意味でよいでしょうか? one so you all can still see it のone so というのはどういう意味になりますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

1 this student are very ( 穴埋め ). 選択肢は interesting, interested, in interesting, with interestd 自分の解答はinterested 2 Why is the class so interesting? (並び替え ). Imagine you are an ER doctor. is/Professor Sandel's/one of/a question/here/lectures/from 自分の解答は Here is one of a question from Professor Sandel's lectures. 宜しくお願いします。