日本の小学生は英語の必履修が必要か

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 子どもの学習能力は大人よりも優れており、英語を習得するのが容易である。
  • グローバル化の時代において、英語は国際共通語であり、必須のコミュニケーションツールである。
  • 言語を学ぶことで異文化を理解し、広い視野を持つことができる。日本の小学生は将来のために英語を学ぶ必要がある。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文(大学受験)の添削お願いします。

英語が得意ではありませんが、出来る限りのことをやりつくしたいと思っています。 初歩的ミス、スペルミスなども多いかと思います。 些細なことでもお気づきの点はご指摘お願いいたします。 設問 「日本の小学生は英語の必履修が必要か」ついて賛成か反対か I agree with this idea. Firstly, children can learn everything instantly. This reason is that children have good memory faster than adults. When I was eight years old, I went to English school. I sung a lot of songs in English. Especially, it was the nicest time for me. Now, it has been ten years since then. But I remember these songs. So, it is easy to study English. Moreover, it only can be in childhood. Secondly, there is a global age now. They have many times to talk to foreigner in English. If do not speak English, they could not understand what happen in world, because English is international language. In addition, leaning language is that they can know many cultures. So, Japanese elementary student have to learn English for their future.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • lialhyd
  • ベストアンサー率63% (94/149)
回答No.3

あなたの考えた日本語は、確かにあなたの考えどおりなのかもしれませんが 英作文というのは、点を取るために自分の意見を捻じ曲げることも時として必要になります。 偏見とか人権問題、とかいうのは日本語で書いても意味が伝わりにくい上に単語もややこしく言い換えがきかないので こういったテーマに持ち込むのは極力避けたほうがいいでしょう。 あなたの書いてくれた日本語を「英語にしやすい日本語」に変えてみます。 とりあえず、無理に難しい構文を使うのではなくて、簡単な文章でかけるような直訳調の日本語を作ることが肝要です。 私は賛成です。その理由は2つあります。 1つ目は、大人と比べると子供はよりたくさんのことを短い時間で学ぶことができることです。 そして、そのとき学んだことを長い間覚えておくことができることです。 私は8歳のときに、英語学校でたくさんの英語の歌を歌いました。 私は英語学校でたった10日間のみを過ごしました。 (↑あなたの体験ではないと思いますが、短い時間で多くのことを学ぶ、ということに説得力を持たせるため、捏造しました) その後10年が経過したけれども、私はまだそれらの歌をはっきりと覚えています。 2つ目は、現代の社会においては、我々は英語を話す機会がだんだん増えてきていることです。 残念ながら、今の日本人は英語を使うことが苦手なようです。 しかし小学生のうちに英語を学ぶことは、この問題を解決することができるかもしれません。 小学生は好奇心があるので、多くのことを積極的に学ぼうとするからです。 だから、私はこの意見に賛成です。 わざと、直訳調で書いています。 また、難しい言い回しは避けました。 日本語には、英語に訳しにくい表現というのが多いので、こういうことをしないと英語にはしづらいと思います。 鉄則は3つ。 1.難しいテーマ、日本語にしない(場合によっては、自分の考えをも曲げる) 2.日本語を、英語にしやすい日本語にいったん直す(つまり、直訳調にする) 3.難しい構文を使おうとしない  →仮定法や否定構文や強調構文や変な比較(クジラ構文とか)は   英作文においては使う必要なし。難しいだけで全く伝わらない。 もう一度このテーマについて書いてみてはいかがでしょうか。

mokomo-abc
質問者

補足

「考えを曲げる」その柔軟性も大切なのですね。 簡単で正しい英語、かつ論理性を意識して、もう一度書いてみようと思います。 浪人の身なので、添削の機会も少なくとても勉強になりました。 ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• lialhyd
  • ベストアンサー率63% (94/149)
回答No.2

気づいた部分だけ指摘していきます。 ・can learn everything instantly everythingを簡単に学ぶことができる、これはまずい。多くのことを学ぶcapacityがある、としたほうがいい。 ・This reason これは日本語の「この理由は」をそのまま英語にしたんだろうけど これは「(前に示した理由をさして)この理由は」の意味なので変。 This is because ~~  とする。(This is because はよく使うので覚えよう) ・have good memory faster than adults これは比較にする前の文章として children have good memory fast という文章が成り立っていないので、もちろん比較級にしても誤った文章。 記憶する、という動詞memorizeにかえてみてはどうか。 ・Especilly なぜこんなところに「特に」がくるのか? たくさんの英語の歌を歌った。「その中でもとりわけ、とくに」それは一番すばらしい時間だった。 なんだか変じゃありませんか? ・it has been ten years since then 多分、こう言っても間違いではないんでしょうけれど After that, ten years passed.ぐらいのほうがシンプルかと。 後ろの文章とつなげて Although it has been ten years since then, I still remember these songs としたほうがスマートかな。 ・It is easy to study English この体験談からだと「study」よりかは「learn」という感じだし for childrenぐらいは入れたほうがいいと思います。 ・Moreoverの部分は不要かと思います。 そもそも、「それは子供時代である可能性があるのみだ」とはどういう意味なのでしょう? ・There is a global age now 多分、今の時代はグローバルな時代だ、とかなんとか言いたかったのだろうと思いますが、むちゃくちゃな文になっています。 ・They have many times~~ ここには「普通に生活をしていても」とかいう部分を入れた方がいいと思います。 あと、timesよりかはchancesかなぁ。 ・If do not speak 接続詞の後にはSVがくる、というのは常識のはずですが…。 あと、「話さなければ」と現在形で書いているのに後ろはcouldですか? もし仮定法のつもりでcouldと書いているのであれば 事実としては、彼らは英語を話すので世界で何が起こっているのかしっかり理解できている ことになりますが、そんなことはないですよね。 あと、in the world。冠詞を忘れないで。 ・they can know many cultures understand のほうがしっくりくる。 knowにしておくなら、the background of cultures とか the knowledge about cultures とかのほうがいい。 とりあえず、補足にてあなたの日本語の文章が見たいです。 ちゃんと英語にしやすい日本語で論が組み立てられているのか? なんだか、ディスコースマーカーは無理やり入れてみたものの…って感じの文章でいまいち説得力が足りない。 あと、接続詞の使い方や主述の対応、指示語が何を受けているのか、そういった基本的な部分にもっと注意を払いましょう。

mokomo-abc
質問者

補足

ご丁寧に細部までありがとうございます。もっと基本の文法に戻って表現できる英語を身につけないとだめですね。正直、英語の試験はほぼ選択問題なので油断していました。 その時のアウトラインです。 主題:賛成 支持(1):小さいころから学ぶことで英語に慣れることができる 副支持:幼い頃は記憶が残る。歌など。 支持(2):国際化で英語が必要とされている 副支持:外国人と話す機会が多くなる。興味を広げることにつながる。 結論:幼いころでしか育てられない感性があるので必要。賛成。 ありのままに書きました。 伝えたいことを絞ることが上手くいきません。 英語を考えずに、書いてみます。 英語を学ぶことは文化や歴史を学ぶことでもある。 吸収力のある幼いうちに親しむことで誤った固定観念や偏見などは生まれなくなるはずだ。成長して万が一苦手意識を抱くと外国人と接することさえも苦手意識を抱くようになるのではないか。それは人種差別のような人権問題を生む危険がある。 考えていくうちに、 最初のアウトラインと変化してきてしまいました…。 英語から日本語に訳すのとは全く違うのですね。>< 自分を見失いそうです。

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

I agree with this idea. Firstly, children have an ability to learn a lot instantly. This may indicate that children have good memory much faster than adults. When I was eight years old, I went to English school and sung a lot of songs in English. Though ten years have already passed since then, I still remember these songs. So, it is easy to restudy English at an older age. Moreover, basic English pronunciation and intonation can be studied only in childhood. Secondly, because we live in a global age, children might have to talk a lot with foreigners in English. If they do not speak, their understanding of the world is limited because English as international language gives us not only information but also varities of ideas and thoughts that Japanese do not have. So, it would be a wise idea for Japanese elementary students to learn English at school for their future.

mokomo-abc
質問者

補足

ご丁寧にありがとうございます。参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文(大学受験) 添削お願いします。

一度ここで添削してもらい、書き直したものです。 文法・表現の誤りなどご教授お願いいたします。 また、私の志望大学は150語以内でありこの解答よりも長めです。 長い作文を書く時、特に注意する点などはありますか? 設問 小学校の英語必履修化かについてどう思うか I agree with this idea. First, children can learn various things easily. When I was eight years old, I went to English school for ten days and I sung a lot of songs there. It was only ten days, but I remember these songs now. Children can remember learning for a long time. Second, we will get chances to speak in English more and more, because we live in international age. If you can speak English, you can express yourself for foreigner. However, there are people who are not good at English. Leaning English in elementary school will solve this problem. Therefore, I believe that children should study English.(109words)

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします!

自由英作文の添削をお願いします! 「小学校での英語教育」に賛成か反対かについて意見を100語程度でのべよ。 内容は、 賛成 →現在では外国人と話せるようになることが大事 →日本では英語で会話できない人が多い →状況を変えるために、早い時期から学習 →その理由は、子供は思考が柔軟で大人よりすぐ習得できるから →小学校での英語教育が最初のステップ という感じです。 稚拙な文章ですが、直すべきとこを指摘していただけるとうれしいです! (1)I am totally in favor of the idea of English education at elementary school. (2)This is the age of global communication and it is essential to master the English language as a helpful communication tool. (3)In Japan,however,there are many people cannot talk with people from abroad in English. (4)In order to change this situation,we should start English education from childhood. (5)This is because children can learn to do anything because they have a flexibility, while adults have the difficulty in acquiring new abilities. (6)English education at a elementary school will be the first step to have a good command of English and to understand foreign countries more profoundly. (111語)

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

非常に拙い文章ですみません。 明らかにヘンなところだけでもOKですので、添削していただければ助かります。 ここはこう言った方がかっこいい!とかも嬉しいです。 私としては特に、「この状態では完璧に仕事をこなすことができないと思い」のところが不安です。 このままでは「仕事を全くこなすことができない」にとれませんか? I had learned Italian language in Italy before. After I have returned to Japan in 2007, I worked in an office where I helped candidates who want to study various arts in Italy. For this work, I could use mainly Italian language to communicate with staffs of the art school in Italy, but then it was also necessary writing and sometimes also speaking English because of various nationalities of candidates and students. Since I had learned English at university I can use it anyway. But I think that I couldn’t be useful perfectly in this situation so I left my job. Then I looked for other jobs which proper to me, but in Japan many works which are related to Italy require also ability of English. For this reason I decided to learn it seriously. I believe learning English will be much help for me.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2010年度                                                                                            条件・とても早い段階から外国語教育を始めることは良いことであるか。について述べなさい。                                                                 I agree with this statement. I have two reasons why I approve of that. First, these days, English skills are required more and more for young people to live in this global world. The chance of meeting foreigners would increace. Needless to say, the longer you study English, the more you can develop your English skill. So I think that this idea will make it possible for children to develop their English skills. Secondly,today, there are various cultures in the world and it is more important for us not to attack different cultures though you don't know what the culture is. I think that this idea will enable children to deeply understand differnt cultures. Thus, what is important is that how children learn English. (127字)                                                                                                                                                                        文法面を中心に採点して下さると本当に助かります。字数は120~150字以内が条件でした。宜しくお願い致します。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 自由英作添削お願いします!!11.早稲田政経

添削お願いします!!                                早稲田政経では文法ミスなどがなければ細かい論理構成までは減点をしません!20点満点でお願いします!!   問題. Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it."English should be the only official language of Japan" I disagree with the idea that English should be the only official language of Japan.First,it is almost impossible to put this idea into practice. Some Japanese people cannot speak even a word in English,so they will not be able to speak English well,no matter how hard they study English.They are not intelliget enough to learn English.Second,even though English is more widely used than any other language in the world,people who do not go abroad or communicate with foreign people do not have to study English.They have only to be able to speak Japanese language. 20点満点でお願いします!!

• 英文について

Students study English in my country. However, most students can't speak English. They have to study English at junior high school. So they learn English for three years. Why many people can't speak English? If they had study foreign a language as soon as start at the school, they could know how enjoy studying. (もし彼らが学校が始まるとすぐに外国語を学びだしたら、彼らは勉強することを楽しむ方法を知れた) Children enjoy play anything. (子供たちは何でも楽しんで遊ぶ) So I suppose that same English.(英語も同じだと思う) I think that we should know enjoy study a foreign language when children. (わたしたちは子供のときに楽しく外国語を学ぶことを知るべきだ) We can become speak English. (そうすれば、わたしたちは英語が話せるようになる) I suppose that children have hart what adults don't have. (子供たちは大人は持っていない心を持っていると思う) It is to be interesting things or enjoy play anything. (それは興味をもつことや、なんでも楽しく遊ぶことだ) おかしな箇所があれば教えてください。 ()は日本語訳です よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。