• 締切済み

Mr.Childrenの歌詞を

ミスチルのイノセントワールドをカナダ人の先生に紹介したく、勉強にもなるだろうと歌詞を英訳しました。一応英文科なのですがまだまだ勉強不足で・・・。でも必死で訳しました。「ちょっとここは文法的におかしいような」とか「○○がよく訳せてる」などご指摘や感想をお願いします。 Mr.Childrenのイノセントワールドを外国人の先生に紹介したく、1時間半かけて英訳しました。どちらかと言うと和訳のほうが得意なのですが達成感を味わいたく、また勉強にもなるので頑張りました。日本の歌は歌詞が抽象的なことが多いのでとても難しいです。明日あたりにプリントアウトして見せたいのでどこかおかしなところはないか、また簡単な感想をお願いします! In those days that we hugged each other behind in the evening of town fitted my mind Thoughtless words sometime damaged people’s mind and you are not here now Nowadays, I think tenderly of pitiful myself in the mirror Ah, I am me forever and I will keep on walking anywhere with dreams Is it all right? “Mr. myself” The melody that flowing this heart everyday It goes along the mind lightly and gently I wish I could meet you somewhere before I climb a steep path with sunshine , innocent world Recently, even the topics about supper are sullied by job I found that I have lost myself watching things from various angles Though I always balance the books in involved relationship Ah, don’t you think it is good we sometime entrust our body with the wind? Oh, “Miss yourself” I sing as thinking about seasons full of love beating by listless rain in June I will show you my smiling face that I have lost without notice And I will set waving feeling free beyond the rainbow A piece of dream will appear in a corner of town go on changing now And I will go on having a faint light in my heart tomorrow also Is it all right? “Mr. myself” The melody that flowing this heart everyday It is sad and gently, so I feel painful in my heart I wish I could meet you somewhere before I climb a steep path with sunshine If we could meet, let’s smile and set it free “innocent world” Innocent world that continue limitless

みんなの回答

• helhel
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1

>In those days that we hugged each other behind in the evening of town fitted my mind 前置詞を含む名詞は主語になれないので文頭のinはいらないです。 behind in the evening of townはおかしいので behind a town in the eveningならいいです >Thoughtless words sometime damaged people’s mind and you are not here now 私なら Thoughtless words sometime hurt people and you are not here now にします。 >Ah, I am me forever and I will keep on walking anywhere with dreams I am meはまずいです。 I am what I am nowでどうですか? >The melody that flowing this heart everyday thatを関係代名詞とするならwhichのほうがいいのと flowingの前にisはいります。 なんならthatは抜いたほうがいいです。 あと、flowは自動詞ですからflowing through this heartにします。 thisよりmyのほうがいいと思うので The melody flowing through my heart everyday にします。 >I wish I could meet you somewhere before I climb a steep path with sunshine I wish I could meet you somewhere again before I climb over a sunny hill はどうですか? >Recently, even the topics about supper are sullied by job Recentlyは基本現在完了とともに使います。 In these daysがいいと思います。 それとjobは可算です。 >I found that I have lost myself watching things from various angles watchingよりseeingのほうがいいと思います。 >Though I always balance the books in involved relationship relationshipは限定されれば冠詞が付きます。in a involved relationship >Ah, don’t you think it is good we sometime entrust our body with the wind? our bodyのbodyは可算。 >I sing as thinking about seasons full of love beating by listless rain in June beatingはbeatenです >I will show you my smiling face that I have lost without notice 細かいことを言うようですが、withoutは同時に行えるときにつかいます。 たとえば、He went out without saying bye. 出ていくのと同時にさよならはいえます。 よって、under conscienceなどでいいかと >A piece of dream will appear in a corner of town go on changing now townは可算。 townのあとにwhichをいれてgoをgoesにする、 もしくはgoをgoingにする。 >Innocent world that continue limitless continueはcontinuesです。 聞いたことがなかったし時間がなかったので間違ってたら申しわけないです。 歌詞は受け取り方が違うのでできるだけ質問者さんのを原型としました。 頑張った跡がいっぱいありましたよ。 先生喜ばれるといいですね^^

関連するQ&A

• ミスチルのイノセントワールドをカナダ人の先生に紹介したく、勉強にもなる

ミスチルのイノセントワールドをカナダ人の先生に紹介したく、勉強にもなるだろうと歌詞を英訳しました。一応英文科なのですがまだまだ勉強不足で・・・。でも必死で訳しました。「ちょっとここは文法的におかしいような」とか「○○がよく訳せてる」などご指摘や感想をお願いします。  歌詞を英語に訳したのですが・・・ 緊急です! Mr.Childrenのイノセントワールドを外国人の先生に紹介したく、1時間半かけて英訳しました。どちらかと言うと和訳のほうが得意なのですが達成感を味わいたく、また勉強にもなるので頑張りました。日本の歌は歌詞が抽象的なことが多いのでとても難しいです。明日あたりにプリントアウトして見せたいのでどこかおかしなところはないか、また簡単な感想をお願いします! In those days that we hugged each other behind in the evening of town fitted my mind Thoughtless words sometime damaged people’s mind and you are not here now Nowadays, I think tenderly of pitiful myself in the mirror Ah, I am me forever and I will keep on walking anywhere with dreams Is it all right? “Mr. myself” The melody that flowing this heart everyday It goes along the mind lightly and gently I wish I could meet you somewhere before I climb a steep path with sunshine , innocent world Recently, even the topics about supper are sullied by job I found that I have lost myself watching things from various angles Though I always balance the books in involved relationship Ah, don’t you think it is good we sometime entrust our body with the wind? Oh, “Miss yourself” I sing as thinking about seasons full of love beating by listless rain in June I will show you my smiling face that I have lost without notice And I will set waving feeling free beyond the rainbow A piece of dream will appear in a corner of town go on changing now And I will go on having a faint light in my heart tomorrow also Is it all right? “Mr. myself” The melody that flowing this heart everyday It is sad and gently, so I feel painful in my heart I wish I could meet you somewhere before I climb a steep path with sunshine If we could meet, let’s smile and set it free “innocent world” Innocent world that continue limitless

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 長文です(翻訳お願いします)

Hi Dear Makoto I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you if you let me. My heart will be yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long. Is true that I met you not long ago but the fact is that since that time, I have grown to develop feelings for you so deeply. I have heard it said that online relationship don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. I know that we can't change the past and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie. My beloved Makoto I want you to know that Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams. I feel wonderful this afternoon after reading your message and it put me in the mood for love,because of you.. Am just hoping and praying you're not gonna change you're mind till we meet to each other.Who knows you are the answer That I seek for so long and God granted all my wishes and all my dreams comes true. I will love you and respect you for the rest of my life...Even though we are far to each other, it doesn't mean we cannot build-up our new relationships. While it's good to maintain our connection between you and me and shared the important values of this relationship, so it will last forever. We have to create our own future by all means with love and respect. I will stop here for now dear and please do take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day out there. Hug and kisses for you sweetheart, Yours, Kelvin.

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

• ものすごく長いですが訳してもらえませんか?

ものすごく長いですが訳してもらえませんか? 以前もお願いしたのですが、かなり長い文が送られてきました Hello dear,1 I am writing to you with due respect and equally with heart full of tears and sorrows since we have not known or meet ourselves previously. Please, i mean no harm to you only that i am in a desperate situation and need urgent help. After going through this mail, it will be your decision, whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide, bear in mind, i am in trouble and need your help. I am asking for your assistance after i have gone through your profile that speaks good of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation. I will make my proposal well known if i am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. However, i am Linda Ray Dumber, 22 years old girl, the only daughter of Dr.Ray Dumber, my father is now late,I lost the entire member of my family during the crises in my country and i was lucky to be in burden school when the war started. My late father died during the last crisis in my country (Liberia) West Africa. He was one of the high officers standing against the leadership of formal President,Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed, My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed by the rebels. The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over of some huge amount of money in my possession. This money $6.5m (Six million, five hundred thousand usa dollars) was deposited some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary. Please, i am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well,i will like to introduce you to the bank base on your respond and am here to let you know that 30% percent of this money will go to you after

• 平井堅の歌、歌詞の和訳を教えてください

Missin`you~すごくいい曲で大好きなんです。 この歌詞の意味を、理解したいのです。 ↓教えてください。 And It will break my heart to see you go I`d rather die , than live alone I don`t wanna go nowhere And meet somebody new I`d rather spend my time Just missing you よろしくお願い致します。

• 洋楽の歌詞の英訳

自分の好きな曲なのですが、どういう意味なのかさっぱりです… こちらで英訳お願いしてもよろしでしょうか? 自分で訳しようと思っても、基本的な構造から離れている為にさっぱりです。 どなたかお分かりになる方、よろしくお願いします。 My heart's not lonely or broken Is not of ice or of gold Nor has my heart ever spoken To me when a love has grown cold I felt not the faintest flutter When you brushed my cheek as you passed Nor will I willingly clutter My life with these things that don't last Be still my heart My heart be still If our eyes should meet then so-be-it No need to trouble a heart that's hidden Where no-one can free it Only to tear it apart

専門家に質問してみよう