• ベストアンサー

嵐 「きっと大丈夫」 内の歌詞

嵐の「きっと大丈夫」の中の翔くんの冒頭のラップで、 『When I was driving in that night』 『Tell me what u wanna "ah ah"』 『Weekend gonna make luv "ah ah"』 という歌詞がありますよね? それが未だに早くて歌えないんです>< 誰か振り仮名的なものを付けてくれるとありがたいのですが… どなたかお願いします!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bug_bug_jp
  • ベストアンサー率90% (2770/3075)
回答No.1

ウェナイワズ ドライヴィン ザッ ナイ テルミ ワチュ ワナ アア ウィーケン ゴナ メイク ラヴ アア 余裕があればですが、英語っぽく聞かせるには「ワズ」は"WAZU"でなく"WAZ"、「ドライヴ」は"DORAIBU"でなく"DRAIV"、「テルミ」は"TELUMI"でなく"TELMI"、「メイク」は"MEIKU"でなく"MEIK"、「ラヴ」は"LABU"でなく"LAV"。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞しかわかりません!教えてください

96年頃の曲だと思います。 男性アーティストで、初期の久保田利伸っぽい歌い方と曲調です。 歌詞しかわかりません。 どなたか教えてください! 「コーラス」 Ah emotion emotion feel my heart・・・ 「歌い出し」 空回りしたままのheart & soul このまま眠れやしない あてもなく飛び出したweekend day 月が見えない夜さ ふられてもしょうがない you and dream どちらも手に入れたいのに 届きそで届かない I need time いつかいい日も来るさと up and down つづく道を僕は両手広げ空飛ぶforce よどんだ空気 きって風起こすよ 「サビ」 Uh~what a night 終わらない 夢どこへ続くのか What can I? わからない だけど駆けだしているもう心は 「コーラス」 Ah emotion emotion feel my heart・・・ 2番に続きます よろしくお願いいたします。

• ARASHICツアーの・・・

2006年のARASHICのツアーでの翔くんと潤くんのソロ曲(UNTI UNTI/TELL ME WHAT YOU WANNA BE)についてですが、CDなどには収録されていない曲なのでしょうか? でも嵐の曲なんですか? どうかわかる方、教えてください!!

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• "Do Anything You Wanna Do..."曲名と歌手名

頭から離れない曲があります。10年以上前に布袋寅泰がパーソナリティを務めていたミュージックスクウェアというラジオ番組で流れていた曲です。男性ボーカルで乗りのいい曲です(”Do anything you wanna do.”という歌詞が頻発していたので、私自身はこれが曲名である可能性が高いと思っています)。その曲の出だしの部分を、頭の中に残っている音の記憶を頼りに書いてみました(実際の歌詞とは違うと思いますが)。どなたかこの曲の曲名と歌手名を教えていただければ幸いです(ちなみに私が”Do Anything You Wanna Do”で検索してみたところ、Eddie & Hot Rodsというバンド名が挙がりましたが、歌詞が載っていないので彼らかどうか確信が持てません)。 Don’t take… when the people here… Such a long adventure… It’s a time for… …… …things you wanna do …must be someone ……find… Why don’t you ask them what you’re …? Why don’t you tell them what you’re gonna do? You’ll get so lonely Make this better that way …… …… Do anything you wanna do

• 「How to make it」サビ。。

いきものがかりの「How to make it」の英語のサビの発音が難しくって・・・ 誰かわかりませんか?? カタカナで書いてくれるとうれしいです♪ ちなみに歌詞↓ Guess! my everything is all right,it's coming through the night. I wanna go! I wanna be ambitious! and I'll find it's the best way・ Call me with loud voice! Stand up! just like your heroes. I'm gonna go! I'm gonna be ambitious,and I'll know how to make it better. む、難しい・・・ いい曲なのですが、カラオケで歌いづらいという悲劇。。 サビだけ歌えなぃ泣 誰か教えてください! いつでもいいです^^

• 訳をみてください

もらったemailです Had any thoughts about the weekend? 週末のことで沢山思うことがあった?←何か変!! I need to tell the hotel tomorrow if Im chaking out? 私は必要である明日ホテルに言わないと もし私がチェックアウトするなら I have been invited to a welcome party in 〇 Friday night. 金曜日の夜に〇でパーティーに招待されている Let me know what you thing. どう思うか教えて(知らせて) お願いします

•  この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教え

この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教えて下さい! ついでにこの曲は、puccycatdollsのwhacha think about thatです!  [Missy Elliot and PCD:] (Ladies) So if your dude aint actin right, you tell that dude he got to go, If that dude be clamin that he broke, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants you to stay in the house everyday and night, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants to run the streets, Then you run the streets to and you tell him he got to go Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight (Lets go!) So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight we're gonna switch up, I'll do you, you do me, Tonight your gonna stay home while I run the streets What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that baby, What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that? Baby!, Imma let you play my part, So you can feel a broken heart, Let me just talk, make sure that you call So I can say it Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight your gonna call me a thousand times, Tonight I'mma make up a thousand lies How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that baby, How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that?

• ある洋楽の歌詞の一部なんですが和訳してください!

洋楽を自分で和訳していて、参考にしたいので和訳を教えてください。 I ain't gonna lie You look so happy Wish there was something I could still make you feel Every smile makes me wanna fall apart Every laugh is like a bullet to my heart Cause I'm at the end of the room Watching every guy coming at you A friend don't think about you when he's dreaming Or every single minute that he's breathing So why is this so hard to believe A friend won't do it all to try to please you A friend can never kiss you when he sees you And you know I won't [? ] so just please don't call me friend ちなみに歌詞全体は↓です。 http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iyaz/friend.html

• 自然な英語表現をご指導ください。(ルームメイト2人の会話文です)

Patty: Hey, you back early tonight. Changed your plan? Nancy: ... Patty: Um... Are you crying, by any chance? What happened to you? You wanna talk? ... Wait a second... Well... It wouldn't happen to be something about Bob? Nancy: ... How do you know that? Patty: Well, I'd say I know you better than you do yourself, my friend. So, what did he say? Nancy: ... He said... He wants to break it off... Patty: Mm-hmm. He gave you any reason? Nancy: ... He said... He's got someone else... He's been hanging around with her for the last couple of months... Patty: Mm-hmm. And you back home all the way crying... All right, what are you gonna do then? Nancy: I don't even know what to do. Patty: Listen, Nancy, I'll tell you what. You know what your problem is? As far as I know, you are really flat-out for months when it comes to him. Nancy: No, I'm not. I just... Patty: Yes, you really are. And I want you to know this is the second time. Are you gonna do this again or what? You have to think about it. Look, I don't wanna see you cry to sleep any more. Nancy: ... Patty, you may be right, but I just did everything for him... Patty: I know, I know. It's just that you need to learn how to hang back a little bit in case when you meet someone else next time, okay? Just count on me. Everything's gonna be okay. Nancy: ... You think that's gonna work? Patty: Sure. Nothing to be worried about, Nancy. All right, then, you have two choices tonight. Which do you prefer? Either spend the whole night crying alone or go for a drink together? よろしくお願いいたします。

• DAと秘書の会話から

70年代の刑事ドラマで英語の学習をしております。 District Attorneyと彼の秘書Nancyの会話です。 今の時刻は1:45です。 (彼女がドアをノック) DA: Yeah, what is it? Nancy: Just wanna make sure you aren't gonna be late for your 2:00 meeting. DA: (時計を見ながら) Uh, I didn't. Get my car. I'll be down there in five minutes. Nancy: Right. ここで、DAは彼女の問いかけに対して、 I didn't. と答えていますが、 どうして過去形なんでしょうか? (仮定法でしょうか?) お時間ありましたら、お願いいたします。

専門家に質問してみよう