• ベストアンサー

英語の誤りを直してください・

次の英文を指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1)My father was born in Sapporo in 1945. (in Sapporo in 1945が答えの中心となる疑問文にしてください。) (2)Will Betty come back soon? Please ask Betty. (一文にしてください) 次の日本文の意味にあうように、空所に入る最も適当な語を入れてください。 (3)本校は4月に創立85周年を迎えます。 Our school will be ( ) its ( ) ( ) in April. (4)このペンしかないので、君に貸すわけにはいかない。 I can't lend you ( ) ( ) ( ) I have. (1),(2)について(A)~(C)の各文の空所に入る最も適切な語を「」からえらんでください。しかし、中には語形変化をすれば入る語もありますが、「」ないでは原形となっています。 (5(A)It's only natural that parents should ( ) about their children. (B)There's no need to leave a tip. Service is ( ) in the bill. (c)There was a fight at the party last night, but fortunately nobody got ( ). 「(1)include (2)devote (3)worry (4)hurt (5)fill (6)fustify」 (6(A)A telescope is an instrument ( ) to enlarge the image of a distant object. (B)Competition helps consumers by bringing down costs and ( ) new products and services. (c)If you study English, you really need a good dictionary. There are so many to ( ) from these days that its hard to know which one to buy. 「(1)overcome (2)use (3)choose (4)consult (5)share (6)encourage」 これを解いてみると。 (1)Where and when was your father was born? (2)Please ask Betty whether she will come back soon. (3)celebrated 85th universary (4)this pen that (5)(A)(3) (B)(5) (C)(6) (6)(A)(2) (B)(3) (C)(6) になりました。 しかし、先生から間違っていると指摘されたのでどこが間違っているのか教えてもらえませんか? ちなみに、(3)は3つ目の単語が違ういまれました。あとは、根本的に違うみたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nekomac
  • ベストアンサー率43% (162/371)
回答No.2

(1)(2) 前回答者と同じ意見 (3) Our school will be celebrated its 85th foundation in April. anniversary のスペルミスだと思いますが、これだけでは何に対しての85周年か分かりません。 創立というハッキリした言葉を使うべきです。 (4) this pen only だと思います。原文の「これしか無い」という部分が、that では伝わりません。 (5) A= worry (3)しかこの中にはありません。もう一度先生に聞いてみて下さい。 B= included(1) C = hurt(4) (6) A = usage(2) だと思います B = sharing(5) C = choose(3)

その他の回答 (2)

• msforest
  • ベストアンサー率50% (39/78)
回答No.3

こんにちは.英語の初心者ですが,回答させて頂きます. (1),(2)…No1,No2 の方と同じです. (3) 元々,celebrate が2つの目的語をとる動詞なら,受動態にして will be celebrated の形が考えられますが,celebrate にはそのような用法がないので,         Our school will be celebrating its 85th anniversary in April. が正しいと思います. (4)      I can't lend you the only pen I have.  で良いのではないでしょうか.直訳すると「私の持っているたった1本のえんぴつを君に貸すことはできない」ですが,これを意訳すると,「このペンしかないので,君に貸すわけにはいかない」となりませんか…. (5) No1,No2 の方と同じです. (6) (A) used 「拡大するために使われる装置」    (B) No2 の方と同じです.「コストを下げ,新しい製品とサービスを共有することによって消費者を支援する」    (C) No2 の方と同じです.choose from ~ の形で「~から選ぶ」.従って,「余りに選ぶものがありすぎて,どれを買えばよいのかを判断するのが難しい」  ご参考までに.

回答No.1

(1)My father was born in Sapporo in 1945. 訳:私の父は、1945年に札幌で生みおとされた。 疑問:私の父は、いつ・どこで生みおとされたのですか? 回答:When and Where was my father born? ※wasは疑問にする際に「was⇔my father」の入れ替えをしただけです。1つは不要。 (2)Will Betty come back soon? Please ask Betty. 訳:ベティーはもうすぐに帰ってきますか?ベティーに聞いてください。 変換:ベティーがもうすぐ帰ってくるか、彼女に聞いてください。 回答:Please ask her whether Betty will come back soon. (3)unversary ⇒ anniversary (5)   (A)3   (B)1 ⇒サービスは請求書に含まれている。   (C)4 ⇒昨夜パーティーで乱闘があったが、幸運にも誰も怪我はしなかった。 (6)   (A)2 ⇒望遠鏡は、遠くの物体の像を大きくするために使われる道具です。   (B)6 ⇒競争はコストを低く抑えることによって消費者を助け、競争は、新製品やサービスを促進する。 他は、時間の都合上割愛しました。中途半端ですみません。

関連するQ&A

• 並び替えと英文作成の問題です。

次の英文を指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1)My father was born in Sapporo in 1945. (in Sapporo in 1945が答えの中心となる疑問文にしてください。) (2)Were you interested in the story written by Jack?(interestingを陽いて同じ意味にしてください。) (3)I don’t know the young foreigner.(strangerを用いて同じ意味にしてください。) (4)Will Betty come back soon? Please ask Betty. (一文にしてください) 日本文に合うように並び替えてください。ただし不要な単語が一語あります。 (5)この問題は君が想像していたより難しいかもしれない。 (more, this, than, may, is, problem, you, be, difficult, imagined) これを解いてみると、 (1)Where and when was my father burn? (2)Was the story written by Jack interesting? (3)It is a strange to me. (4)Please ask Betty if she will come back soon. (5)This problem may be more difficult than imagined. 間違えがありましたら、訂正をしてください。

• 英語で質問

自分に合った本を探しなさい というテーマの文章で There are many interesting masterpieces and you can have faith in your ability to find plenty that will interest you. という部分があるんですが、この That will ってどう訳せばいいんでしょうか。

• 至急英語にお願いします。

It is often said that taxes will change in the 21st century. There may be new taxes on bank savings and financial transactions. Trash is likely to be taxed in the future. When you drive your car into a large city, you might have to pay a tax for that. One thing is certain: There will be new taxes for the rich and poor in countries that have fewer and fewer young people to support society.

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

You and I will tell tell everybody that we are going to put on a fight and that every animal will have to bring a freshly killed boar in order to get in and see the fight. 宜しくお願いします!

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• 英語 文法 穴うめ

・(  )に入る適語を下から選び、記号で答えなさい。 1. I was born ( ) February 29, 1992.   a: in b: on c: at d: of 2. Steve bought that PC ( ) only ten dollars.   a: to b: at c: in d: for 3. The concert will start ( ) seven thirty.   a: in b: at c: on d: with 4. ( ) my stay in Kyoto, I visited many famous temples.   a: During b: While c: At d: In 5. Do not speak ( ) your mouth full.   a: on b: at c:in d: with よろしくお願いします。何度もすみません_(._.)_

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただける方どうぞよろしくお願いします。 You had Mars in Aquarius. This does not make it easy to find deep love, and can make for loneliness and sometimes foolish infatuations. Though there is a longing for the glamour romance in the old sense. Mars was the roman god of war and passion, and his position has much to do with the love that you will find. He is a fiery dreamy planet in this sign. Your soul mate is an inventive and original man, once he has met you, will become devoted to you. His ideas can be eccentric and his approach to love is intellectual. He will try to impress you with his intelligence and court you that way. The union will be cool, or cold rather than passionate. For with this sign much remains in the mind. He is very much an individual. Not really one of the crowd, but idealistic and noble.

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.