• ベストアンサー

聞き取りの質問です

It's probably kids like us. 『Playing sled hill 【as always】.』 と、聞こえます 『』の中について、正しくはなんと話しているのでしょうか。 特に【】の中が 聞いたとおり書くと、"at all way"と聞こえます。意味としては、"as always"「例によって」が近いので、そうしてみました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

この投稿のマルチメディアは削除されているためご覧いただけません。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#231624
noname#231624
回答No.1

It's probably kids like us. Riding sleds a hill or two away. ... でしょうね。^^

noname#191458
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 "or two away"というイディオムを始めて知りました。 持ってる辞書には"or two"までしか載ってませんでしたが、ネットで検索するとたくさん"a 名詞 or two away"の形で出てきました。 とても勉強になりました。どうもありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この文章を訳して頂けますでしょうか

Don't say that life is always worth living!! Life is a experience that alot of people won't get maybe they die at birth or die young maybe. God put us all here for a reason! Don't you ever think your life is not valued . Always cherish life. I'm always going to be your friend and be here for you I got your back always. It's better for me this way because it's not fair to you that I don't know what I want right now. And things are changing now.

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• 比較の否定文について質問します。

私は犬ほど猫が好きではない。 I don't like cats better than dogs. 私は彼ほどギターが上手ではない。 I cannot play the guitar better than him. 上記の英文は意味は通じると思いますが、英文として正しいのでしょうか。 ア) I don't like cats as well as dogs. イ) I don't prefer cats to dogs. ウ) I cannot paly the guitar as well as him. エ) I am not better at playing the guitar than him. どの言い方が一番自然な言い方なのか、また、上記以外により自然な言い方あれば教えてください。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

YouTubeの海外のラッパーがインタビューをされている動画で、そのラッパーが話してることを知りたいです。 質問は what's the biggest sacrifice you& your family made for you both? テロップでこう出ていて、それに対してラッパーが I think of the biggest sacrifices that my family or my gang you know I'm saying i had to make was probably like like not having a job and just being broke and trying to like really like figure out this music like to be honest because like we always say we always didn't have any money you know what i'm saying so it's like we had to like keep our heads down just keep grinding like no the process like we didn't have no plan 「b」 like no plan 「a」 all the way you know what im saying と答えてます。この文章はYouTubeの英語の自動字幕というもので出た文字をまとめただけなので、ピリオドなどがなくわかりづらいと思いますが、翻訳できる方ぜひ何を言ってるのか教えて欲しいです🙏

• at all

下の文章(アメリカ人が書いたものです)について質問があります。 We use so much slang that it's amazing that anyone from another country understands us at all. こういう場合のat all の使い方がわかりません。否定文じゃなくて使われるときはどういう意味になるんでしょうか。ない場合とニュアンスはどう違いますか?教えてください。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

• 和訳

1,The person feels separated from their body. 2,they don't care as much about material things. 3,they don't like living in a society where there is always music playing. 1,feelの後にseparateがあるのはなぜですか? 2,as muchはどんな意味ですか? 3,whereの後にthereがあるのはなぜですか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 教えて下さい。m(_ _)m

翻訳をお願いします。 All right, all right, all right,all right To be my assistant is not a dream, I have to have one of these to look thin at the gym... It's more like a ni ghtmare... that's all way's good ok Take that. And take that.... 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 接続詞likeについてお尋ねします。

We can hardly get ingredients for Indian food in Japan like we can easily buy them at local markets in India.Moreover, the ingredients sold at Japanese supermarkets are outrageously overpriced.I guess they would probably cost at least 5 times as much as those sold in my country. 本文の接続詞likeをlikewise~に置き換えることは可能でしょうか?また意訳置いれて頂ければ幸いです。

• 和訳お願いします。

It's such a silly name. It belongs to the kind of girl I'm not—a sweet little blue-eyed thing, petted and spoiled by all the family, who romps her way through life without any cares. Wouldn't it be nice to be like that? Whatever faults I may have, no one can ever accuse me of having been spoiled by my family! But it's great fun to pretend I've been. In the future please always address me as Judy.