• 締切済み

すいませんお願いします!

Tinteの回答

• Tinte
  • ベストアンサー率45% (27/60)
回答No.1

並べ方が僕もちょっと自身ないのですが、訳はだいたいのところで「マオリ族は彼ら自身が必要としているすべてを自分たちで作らざるえない。(つまり自給自足しなければならない)」ってことではないでしょうか? almostがどこへ来るのが正しいのかちょっとわかりませんが、文法的にはaikakawaさんの順番で正しいような気がします。 曖昧ですんませんが参考にしてください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文・・の並び替え と 訳。!!

よろしくお願いします・・・ 明日テストなもので。。 英語得意な方教えてくださぃ!! <The Maori>が主語です。Maoriはマオリ族のことです。 <>以下を並べ替えて約すんですけど 私が並べたら下のようになります…が訳せません。 並べ方が間違ってるかもしれないので 分かる方教えてくださぃ!お願いします。 <The Maori> had to almost everything they needed for themselves.

• 日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m

日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m Independence is the reason why parents let their babies feed themselves as soon as they can and begin to make decisions for themselves almost as soon as they can talk. Most American parents feel that they have done their job well if their children are able to live on their own in their twenties. よろしくお願いします。

• 形式主語の複数形ってあるの?

"AからBまでの議論が必要とされる。" はThey are needed the arguments from A to B. と形式主語はitではなくtheyを使うべきでしょうか?

• 英語 英訳の間違いの指摘をお願いします

彼らが私にしてくれた色々なことに、どれほど感謝しているかうまく言えませんでした I couldn't adequately express my gratitude for everything they had done for me. 間違っていないかもしれませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.

• 解説お願いします

I needed a dream, a goal―one that would ask for everything I had and more. この文を解説してください。wouldの意味もお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳

The 2010 Citizens United decision by the United States Supreme Court, which allows corporations and labor unions to make unlimited contributions to groups attempting to influence elections, may in the future shed further light on whether corporate contributions lead to measurable electoral outcomes. For now, a strong case can be made that when it comes to getting what they want for themselves, American corporations have rarely if ever, been more powerful. 上記英文の最後の一節,For now, a strong case can be made that when it comes to getting what they want for themselves, American corporations have rarely if ever, been more powerful.の適訳ができません。お分かりの方,宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (14) Rome borrowed the Olympian gods from Greece, Where they were thought to live on Mount Olympus. Eventually, the Romans had gods for almost everything. They prayed to Juno for help with the birth of a baby, to Mars for help in battle, to Jupiter before planting their crops, and to Ceres for a good yield of grain. (15) Roman religion, government, and family were all closely connected. Each reflected the other. Jupiter ruled over the gods as father and king─just as kinds and consuls ruled the Roman state and fathers ruled their families.

• 英作文で質問があります

学問は、親の期待にこたえるためよりも、自分自身のために励むべきだ。 A person should concentrate on their studies for themselves, not in order to live up to their parents' expectations. 問題と解答例は上記で、幾つか疑問などがありました。 (1) なぜ not の位置がここなのか。 in order not to ではないのかと思いました。 (2) 主語が A person で始まっているのに、なぜ their や themselves で受けているのか。 (3) (1)の not の位置とも関係してくるのですが、もし、この英文を二文に分けたらどうなるのか。 A person should not concentrate on their studies in order to live up to their parents' expectations. They should do for themselves. こうなるとすれば、 in order not to では意味合いがおかしくなるの は分かります。 分かる方がいらっしゃいましたらよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の最上級について

お世話になります。以下の英文の出だしのeasiestにtheがない理由を教えていただけますでしょうか。 It is easiest to teach mathematics to very young children, for they have inquiring minds and they are self-reliant and they want to understand things for themselves. It is much harder to teach adults, because so many adults have had their confidence shaken by bad teaching......