• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳をお願いします!どうしてもこの英文が理解出来ません… )

あるサービスでDNA分析を受けると、衝撃的な結果が待っているかもしれません!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ある会社が提供しているサービスでは、自分のDNAを分析することができます。
  • そして、その分析結果には衝撃が待っているかもしれません。
  • 例えば、あなたの父親が牛乳配達員である可能性もあるのかもしれません。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#111034
noname#111034
回答No.1

このサービスに登録すれば,君はGene Journal(Dear Diary,おいらのGC塩基対はいまぶっこわれちまった),つまり「ご先祖調べ」にアクセスきる。これで,牛乳配達の兄ちゃんが君のオヤジかどうか,最終的にはっきりするぜ。 学術的な記述ではなく,冗談半分の文章らしいので,ぼくにはこのくらいしか判読できないです。Gene Journal は,すなおに解すれば「遺伝子雑誌」という誌名でしょうが,そうではないのかもしれません。なお,牛乳配達夫が主婦の不倫相手というのは,ジョークの定型です。

chinotto
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなって申し訳ございません、、、 回答ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Once you give your heart, your love is unchanging, eternal, and this man in your eyes will be forgiven most past faults, or given a second chance. Once you find love, you are reliable and discreet, helpful and capable of organizing your partners life as well as looking after him, practical and serious, you pay attention to the smaller details of love and your partners needs. This may encourage you lover to be selfish or thoughtless. He may not appreciate you because you are modest and don't point out the many invisible things you do for him, the effort of your caring, and thoughtfulness the making everything just right for him. You are capable of such great loyalty and devotion on the emotional level. Your soul mate is a shining star, a man who has met the high standard that your soul desires. But you demand little in return from him, so you may be taken for granted, once the love become old and settled.

• この英文を和訳してください。

タイトル通りですが、この英文を和訳してください。 I will proceed to close your file and arrange for any original documents to be available for you to pick up from the office. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳助けてください

中途採用で貿易会社に入社したのですが 英文メールで困っています。 ろくに勉強してこなかったので・・・辞書を開きながら 悪戦苦闘してます、漠然とはわかるのですが仕事が からんでいるので間違いは許されません。以下の文です。 Dear thank you for your enquiry with Edward Green, I am afraid we do not have a Cadogan 7.5E 202 last Dark Oak in stock at the moment but there are some in production as this is a style we always have in stock we have just sold out of your size at the moment. If you would like to reserve the next available pair this option is available to you and then the next pair which are delivered to us will be sent straight out to you? If you wish to place an order please provide your credit card details (long number, expiry date and 3 digit security code), address and telephone details,but please note we do not accept Diners. Alternatively if you prefer we can send you a payment request through Paypal.com, if you choose this option then please let us have the email address that you use with your Paypal account. Please note you may be liable for Import Duties if you reside outside of the EU.   よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 以下の英文を和訳して頂けませんか?

I will send you the details for Friday’s new lesson soon. I was checking the accounts this morning and realised one misunderstanding that you may have. You booked 15 hours, which equals 10 x 90-minute lessons. (I appreciate the first lesson was only 60 minutes, and therefore you were adding 5 minutes to 6 of the lessons to make up for the lost 30 minutes.) So you have remaining just over 3 hours (2 lessons). Apologies for any confusion and for not having pointed that out when you emailed last week. Kind regards,

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 抽象的な部分や変なところは意訳して いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a celestial influence from planets and stars in your seventh house. When there is a planet in the seventh house, it brings a definite kind of fate to bare, the choice of love is much more destined and less free. A planet also means that you yourself possess, a particular look or character that will deeply attract only a certain kind of man, and not others. It is as if the picture of love is cut out for you. If you had no planet in the seventh house, it would be more difficult to find love and yet more freedom to fall in love too, more opportunity but perhaps less depth. This planet placement gives you, endurance, practicality, a feeling of the predestined, so that once you are involved with someone, even if its not the soul mate, you are able to “make do” with relationship, or to put up with a lot that others wouldn’t for the sake of love.

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

Dear Auctioneers, I am Mrs Jessica From Holland presently in Canada. am highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my twins sons in the school in Nigeria as a Birthday ift. I will offer you $10,000:00USD for the price for 5 pics of this item + shipping through EMS each, and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale. Payment will be made through Band To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account). I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via(jessicacole_123th2009@hotmail.com) Thanks

• 和訳がわかりません!!

わかりません!!(泣) everything what I say once upon a time of you and me never for ever なんですが…、調べて単語の意味はわかったんですが よく意味がわからない文章になってしまったのでお願いします!!

• こちらの英文の意味を教えていただきたいです

男性に、ある特定の元彼女について聞いた時の答えの一部です。 "It has been a off and on relationship for about 2 years." " I dated one girl we broke up. I met someone else married her we broke up shortly after and I began dating the other girl again until I met you. " ちなみに、彼が言うには”one girl"と”other girl"は同一人物(特定の元彼女)らしいです。 この特定の元彼女の間に一度別の女性と結婚していたそうです。 これをふまえての訳をお願いいたします。

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

We are looking for an au pair to expose our wonderful children (1,7 and 9) to japan. We already have a nanny, so this is a true au pair experience. We have a lovely townhome to share and, if you are interested in film, my wife is a producer and would be willing to get you involved in her films. 英語が得意な方、日本語に訳してほしいです。