• 締切済み

「上品の中にも下品さを感じ、下品さの中にも上品さを感じた。」を英語でいうと?

nebuntuの回答

• nebuntu
  • ベストアンサー率66% (4/6)
回答No.1

I felt that it had vulgarity in grace, and grace in vulgarity. And I felt philosophy on the whole. ひねりの無い訳ですが、ご参考までに。 文法や単語にご注意下さい。 ・feel, feeledではなくfelt ・in toとするならintoに、ただしintoは「~の中へ」という方向性を示してしまう ・めったなことが無い限り目的語(philosophy)は動詞の直後に

dumbtypepd
質問者

お礼

すごく参考になりました。注意まで細かく書いて頂いて、ありがとうございます(_ _)

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語の詩の中のcrappyについて

どうしても辞書を引いてもイメージできないので、教えていただけたら幸いです。I never want you to feel crappy,because that would hurt your soul.この意味がわかりません。crappyが分からないのです。それから、That's how much I care!というのも詩の中に出てくるのですが、こちらも何となくニュアンスが分かりません。 それから、その詩を贈ってくださった人が、手紙に I'm sure there will be plenty of time for me to tell you in the future as our friendship gets storonger and our coompanionship grows.と書いてくださったのですが、これも文法を取り違えるとまったく違った文になってしまいそうで、自分なりにわかっているつもりでも、大切なことなので、できましたら訳をお伺いできたらと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の問題

僕がわからない問題です。 わかる人がいましたら、ぜひ教えてください。 和訳をしなさい (1)A burnt child dreads the fire. (2)The falling leaves were dancing in the wind. (3)The fallen leaves were dancing in the wind. 分詞構文を用いて(    )を埋めなさい。 I went into the hall and saw a lot of pictures on the wall. ( ) into the hall,I saw a lot of pictures on the wall. When I was crossing the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. ( ) the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. As I did not know what to do next,I just sat at my desk. ( )( ) what to do next,I just sat at my desk. Because this book is written in simple English,it has become a best seller. ( ) in simple English,this book has become best seller. I was unable to bear the cold,so I put on an overcoat. ( ) to hear the cold,I put on an overcoat. Since I haven’t seen the movie,I can’t comment on it. Not ( )( ) the movie,I can’t comment on it.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

You and I will tell tell everybody that we are going to put on a fight and that every animal will have to bring a freshly killed boar in order to get in and see the fight. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語問題

空欄に適する動詞を下から選ぶ問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) remove perform lie go do (1)We're going to _____an ESWL to _____your kidney stones. Please _____ flat on the table and we'll_____ it under anesthesia. (2)Will I feel anything? (3)You may feel a slight vibration,but it's not painful. (4)Where do the broken stones _____? (5)The stones will be washed out in your urine.

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.

• 英語の誤文訂正問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含む箇所はありますか? (1) I feel /(2) very excited/(3) at/(4) the thought/(5) which/(6) in/(7) another week/(8) I will/(9) meet her/(10) on holiday.

• 英語訳の質問です・

They have not been helped by philosophers ,who have failed to agree on what constitutes justice and to define it in manner acceptable to all. 彼らは、哲学者に助けられず、正義とみなす全てを受け入れられる態度を定義することに同意できなかった。 ※訳し方を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳がわかりません。

下記の英語を自分なりにですが翻訳をしてみました。 英語の勉強中の身であり、間違っていると思いますので、ご訂正お願いいたします。 長文申し訳ありません。 I think the company is real global company, not localized company and growing rapidly. Every time I ask my friends who is already assigned to project how the project is, they said there are so opportunity to interact with person from other country. So I feel when I join in projects, I can experience many things from technical things to thinking of them, so I feel personally I will have opportunity to learn many things that make me grow in the company. Also, through the training in the company, I could improve my skills compare to the skill in the college, so I am glad to join in the company. I'd like to continue to improve technical skill. This is what I feel to the company. 「本当にグローバルな会社なんだなと思いますし、成長している会社と感じてます。 実際にプロジェクトに入っている友人にプロジェクトの様子を聞くと必ず、 海外の様々な人と交わる機会があるとおっしゃており、実際に私がプロジェクトに入ったら、 様々なことが経験でき、様々なことを学ぶ機会が多いのではないかなと個人的な思っています。 また研修を通して多くのことを学ぶことができたので、人材開発を大切にしており、 入社できて良かったと思っています。 」