• ベストアンサー

英語の誤文訂正問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含む箇所はありますか? (1) I feel /(2) very excited/(3) at/(4) the thought/(5) which/(6) in/(7) another week/(8) I will/(9) meet her/(10) on holiday.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12082)
回答No.1

1か所、間違いがあると思います。つまり、 (5) which ⇒ (5) that です。

関連するQ&A

• 高校英語の問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含んでいる箇所はありますか?   1. (1)On the day before /(2)she got fired, /(3)she was /(4)heard criticize /(5)her boss/(6)in a way/ (7)she wouldn’t /(8)dare to do /(9)if he/(10)were present. 2. (1) I feel /(2) very excited/(3) at/(4) the thought/(5) which/(6) in/(7) another week/(8) I will/(9) meet her/(10) on holiday. 3.(1)The complexity / (2)of contemporary societies/(3)requires/(4)more specialized training/(5)for the young/(6)than/(7)can generally provide/(8)solely/(9)by/(10)the family.

• 何月何日何時何分をどう表す?

それなりに調べてみたのですが、意外に例文を見つけることができず、自信がないので、質問します。 atとon、inの使い方については至る所で解説されていますが、何月何日何時何分がどう表されるのかがよく分かりません。 思いつく例文を下に書いてみます。  I will meet you on 12/24 at 15:30.  I will meet you at 15:30 on 12/24.  I will meet you at 15:30 12/24.  I will meet you at 12/24 15:30 .  I will meet you on 15:30 12/24.  I will meet you on 12/24 15:30 . 組合せ的には上記くらいかなと思いますが、どれが最も正しく、どれが使用可能で、どれが不適切でしょうか?

• すみません至急です!

すみません至急です! 和訳をお願いします。 分かったところは下記に書いてみました。 How unfortunate that they may be ... there is very little that we can do to change it. Maybe we can try to find another day to see each other ... きっとまた違う日に会えるよね but since we will be going on holiday (and you should be very very excited) ... I'm afraid it will be very difficult. During the week I could try to leave work work earlier and come to work later the next day ... but I understand if it's not possible. It's very difficult for us to meet but I feel it's worth it. I enjoy the time we spend together so much and I cherish those moments. 一緒に過ごした時本当に楽しかった! I like you a lot you..

• 英語の問題について教えてください(>_<)

英語の問題教えてください(>_<)また質問すいません(>_<) 次の日本文に合うように、()のなかの語句を並び替えなさい。 1)私が彼を訪れる時はいつでも、彼は家にいません。 (he/on/whenever/call/is/him/I/out/, ). 2)誰がそう言おうとも、私は信じません。(*一語不要) (don't/no/so/matter/believe/whoever/says/I/it/who/,). 3)その問題がどんなに大変でも、私は解いて見せます。(*一語不要) I will try to solve it (problem/how/the/hard /matter/however/is/no). 4)彼女にはよくあることだが、彼女は早起きします。 (case/the/as/her/often/is/with), she keeps early times. 次英文の誤りを抜き出し、正しい語に直しなさい。 1)Mr. and Ms. Smith are carpenters whom are known to every one. 2)I saw the old man and his dog which are sitting on the bench together. 3)There a lot of books which is very popular among young generation. です(>_<) よろしくお願いします(>_<)

• 英語を教えてください

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ご連絡ありがとうございます。 返信が遅れてすみません。 1度お会いしたいのですが、私も英語があまり話せません。 来週で1度お会いできたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you very much for your reply and I am sorry for late reply. I would like to meet you but I am not at English. I am grad to meet you if we can meet next week. Best regards,

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 五問あります! 空所に入れるのに最も適当な語 句を下の(1)~(4)から1つずつ選 んでください。 1.The climate of my city is like () . (1)London (2)its London (3)those of London (4)that of London 2.The interview was very difficul t. They asked me a lot of questio ns, most of () I couldn't answer. (1)that (2)them (3)which (4)whom 3.The school () you need to find is located just around the block. (1)where (2)in which (3)at which (4)which 4.This television series is a () ric her visual experience. (1)more (2)most (3)much (4)very This dress is a little tight for me. please show me () (1)other (2)another (3)each other (4)one 以上のごもんです! よろしくおねがいします(;> <)

• 穴埋め問題について

Her face made me ( ) very happy. 1.feeling 2. to feel 3.feel4. felt この英文で1と2をmake O C(OをCにする)と考えれば正解なのではないでしょうか?

• 英語でわからない問題があります。教えてください><

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。というものです。4問わからないものがあります。 (1) a. I like the moon better than any other celestial body. b. I like the moon ( ) ( ) all the celestial bodies. (2) a. She is the loveliest girl I have ever met. b. I have never met ( ) ( ) lovely girl as she. c. She is ( ) ( ) any other girl I have ever met. (3) a. He said that he was happy to meet us that day at that memorable party. b. He said, "( ) ( ) happy to meet ( ) ( ) at ( ) memorable party." (4) a. He said to her, "Will you attend the party tomorrow?" b. He asked her ( ) she ( ) attend the party ( ) ( ) ( ). 問題多くてごめんなさい><1つでも分かる人がいらっしゃれば回答よろしくお願いします。  

• 英語の問題を教えてください。

次の英文で空所に入れるのに適切なものはどれですか? Ms.Lee has just decided ( ) go on her vacation next year. (1)who to (2)which to (3)where to (4)what to

• 文法問題の和訳をお願いします。

Both Ken's parents are on on holiday now. この英文のon onがわかりません。 あと Making promises is one thing, keeping them another. この英文のthemとanotherの間のis は省略されているのでしょうか? be動詞も省略されるものなのでしょうか? 教えてください。 お願いします。