• 締切済み

SO MUCH IN LOVE の歌詞について

1963年にThe TymesによってリリースされたSo Much In Loveの歌詞は、以下のようになっています。 As we stroll along together Holding hands, walking all alone So in love are we two That we don't know what to do …… その後、同曲はTimothy B. Schmit ら多くのアーティストによってカバーされていますが、そのほとんどが、That we don't know what to do の部分をNo one else but me and youに変えて歌われているようです。 他の部分は同じなのに、この部分だけが変えられた理由をご存知の方、教えてください。

みんなの回答

noname#117567
noname#117567
回答No.1

Timothy B. Schmit カバーが好きです。 ご確認願います。 以下のような順番で出てきているようですが。 1.That we don't know what to do 2.No one else but me and you 3.Just can't wait to say I do

関連するQ&A

• So much in loveをご存知ですか

今探してるCD(曲)があるのですがご存知の方いらっしゃいますか。 So much in love という曲なんですがAs we stolln alone というようなでだしだったと思います。 有名な曲なので絶対一度は聞いたことあると思います この曲がはいってるCDをご存知の方教えて下さい たぶん僕の記憶が確かならばTimothy.B.Schmitというアーティストが歌ってたと思います。 もし他の人が歌ってたらそれでもいいです。 とにかくこの曲がききたいです。 よろしくお願いします

• so in loveですが…

彼とのメールのやり取りで Hi my girl so beautiful so sexy so~ so in love I want △△!!!!私の名前 このso in loveは「深く愛し合っている」「深く愛している」どっちらでしょうか? それから Is going to be hard But we can make it!!! We will try! は何と言っていますか? 調べましたが今一繋がらないので…意味を教えてください!

• 映画『湘南爆走族』(1987)の主題歌『So Much in Love』について

As We stroll along together……で始まる『So Much in Love』という曲は、多くのアーティストによって発表されていますが、日本映画『湘南爆走族』(1987。江口洋介、織田裕二主演)で使用された『So Much in Love』を歌っているアーティストをご存知の方はいらっしゃいませんか?  試聴できるサイトをいろいろと回ったのですが、映画で聴いたのと同じものは見つかりませんでした。どなたか信頼できるサイトと共に教えていただけませんか? 試聴できれば尚嬉しいのですが……。宜しくお願いします。

• BIGBANGの歌詞なのですが

BIGBANGの歌詞なのですが 自分で少し訳したのですがわからないところが多くて困っています。 誰か訳していただけないでしょうか... カジュアルな感じでいいので よろしくお願いしますm(_)m I don’t wanna be without you girl (Got me slowly dying) Where did we go wrong my girl (Why can’t we keep on trying) I don’t wanna be without you girl (I gave my heart to you) Going outta my mind, cuz I love you, I need you girl Baby baby baby You know we go back for oh so long Baby baby baby Used to having you here in my arms Baby baby baby You know what we had was oh so strong Just say you’ll still be mine Cuz I love you, I need you girl My homey lover friend, together yea we had it all Could never see an end, just roll forever deep in love We’d get our groove on Do everything so happily, so free And nothing anyone could ever hate on (Yea, yea, yea) Baby you’re my everything; I’ll do anything for ya Never knew another girly quite like ya And I wanna excite ya Like, like giving you what you wanna do girl If there’s anyone, I’ll straight run ‘em Unfadeable, GD stun ‘em What up, what up, can’t put up, put up When you’re telling me you’re gonna need time alone Tried to call you a thousand times up on the phone ( I called you on the phone) Never did you answer once, you know that’s wrong (You know that’s really wrong yea) Can we talk this out, I wanna know why did you leave me hanging, oh so dam Yo, we used to be one, lovers on the run, no doubt Fosho, we got each other’s back, that’s fact yo Never had a big prob we’d solve and evolve like a couple should is all, that’s all It seemed we had the love thing on locked With everything we were top But little did I know That you would just up and go How could I’ve known Cuz all in my eyes It was all good Had everything we ever wanted Now that you’re showing your True colors baby, now I know (You Know) Oh, that we weren’t meant to be no, nooo

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• ♪It's so easy to fall in loveの歌詞、歌手教えて下さい。

♪It's so easy to fall in love ×4  It's so easy so easy to fall in love ×2  ・・・と続いてく歌です。 以前教えて頂いたLyrics search engineで曲名を入れて検索したらすっごく沢山ヒットしてしまいました。 もしかしたら曲名も違うのかもしれないけど・・・ 歌手名(また正確な歌名)を教えて頂ければ上記エンジンで調べられると思うンですけど・・・ま・もし良かったらそれが入ってるアルバムとか、シングルもあるよとかの情報もいただけたら嬉しいです。また、直接歌詞を書いて頂いても嬉しいですので宜しくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

My cat died on this day. I wrote this in memorial to him. Why do we allow ourselves to love when we know for a fact that, that soul will eventually leave us? why do we allow ourselves to love やwhen we know や for a fact that のところの訳がつかめません。宜しくお願いします。

• , so~that...の解釈

The new discoveries that mathematicians are making are very varied in type, so varied indeed that it has been proposed (in despair) to define mathematics as ‘what mathematicians do': for mathematicians today attack many problems not regarded as mathematical in the past, and what they will do in the future there is no saying. (質問) The new discoveries that mathematicians are making are very varied in type, so varied indeed that...の「,so varied that」の部分ですが、文法的にはどういう説明がつきますか?(so~that構文は分かっていますが、私にはこの部分が、何か宙に浮いたような感じがしてたまりません)更に、似たような文章があれば提供していただけると幸いです。 The sea was very rough―so much so that the ship couldn't get into the harbor.(ジーニアス) これと同じような感じもしますが、ただこれはso much so that...なので、はたしてso much so that=so rough thatという風になるか定かではありません。

• カーペンターズの曲で『Love me for what I am』とい

カーペンターズの曲で『Love me for what I am』という曲の日本語の訳を知りたいです。 We fell in love on the first night that we met Together we've been happy I have very few regrets The ordinary problems have not been hard to face, but lately little changes has been Slowly taking place You’re always finding something Is wrong in what I do But you can’t rearrange my life because it Pleases you You’ve got to love me For what I am For simply being me Don’t love me for what You intend and hope that I will be And if you’re only using me to feed your fantasies, you’re really not in love so let me go- I must be free If what you want, isn’t natural for me I won’t pretend to keep you...... The picture of perfection is only in your mind For all your expectations love can never be designed We.......each other...... And make another start... Ur really not in love so let me go I must be free... なんて言っているのでしょうか。 サイトで翻訳しても機械的なのでわからないです、よろしくお願いします。

• what you gonna do

I don't know yet that what i doという英語は通じますか? I don't know yet that what i gonna doではもっとだめですか? ていうよりthatはいらないですか・・・・? what you gonna do?と聞かれたときにこたえる言葉としてです。 通じるか通じないか何が間違えか教えてください

専門家に質問してみよう