海外通販でトラブル・どのように返信すればいいですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販でトラブルが起きた際の返信方法とは?
  • 荷物が返送された理由や再送についての問い合わせ方法
  • 送料負担や再送方法に関する要望の伝え方
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外通販でトラブル・どのように返信すればいいですか?

http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa5114168.html こちらで質問をさせて頂いたことの続きです。 先日、このような返信が帰ってきました。 Hello mokoi We just received your order back from Japan yesterday, funny that you should email me today. I have to contact the owner to see what she wants to do about re-shipping the item as we have no idea why it got returned. Once I speak to her about how to handle the shipping charges I will email you. Thanks 荷物が返送されてしまったことは何となく分かるのですが、 それ以降がよく分かりません。 そこでお聞きしたのですが ・私はどのように返信すればよろしいですか? ・私としてはなにがなんでも荷物を送ってもらいたいのですが、  どのような文章がよろしいですか? ・こちらには不在通知表が入っていなかったので、非はないです。 ・送料を負担してでも商品が欲しいのですが、できれば送料負担無しで再送してもらいたいです。 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#102281
noname#102281
回答No.1

こんにちは。 なんか「ばかにされてる感」がありますねえ。 「何故返品されたかを社長に知らせなければこちらとしてもどうしようもない。一度彼女と送料のことを話してからメールします」 ってことだと思いますが、 前の質問の回答をお借りすると(すいません) Anyway, I'd rather have the item. Could you consider to send the same item instead of no shippinng fee ? I am embarrassed because I do not use this item. Please send me ASAP. Thank you for your cooperation. これでいかがでしょうか? 私は「送られてきたメールの意図」のほうが気になります・・・。 そんなに送料が高いものなの? ていうかカスタマーサービスとかないの?? なんでfunnyとか書いてるの?? と突っ込みどころが。

mokoi789
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます! 可能であればこちらの返信文の和訳をお願いします。 (翻訳エンジンにかけたのですが、よく分からなかったので・・) また、この返信文に 「こちらには全く届いた形跡がない。郵便局にも問い合わせをを何度もしたが、届いていなかったと回答をもらった」 との旨を加えたいのですが、それも併せて回答を頂ければ幸いです。 返信よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販でトラブル・どう返信すればよいですか?

http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa5114168.html http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa5128249.html こちらで答えて頂いた件の続きです。 返信をする前に先方からメールが来てしまいました。 Sorry about the shipping problems with your order but we cannot send it again as we will not be reimbursed for the initial shipping charge. We would need to re-send with a courier which would cost us another 65.00 or so, making this transaction not feasible. We will refund you for the item plus shipping and suggest that you contact one of our customer's in the Phillipines who may be able to ship it to you more efficiently. Her email is *******@gmail.com. Good luck with getting your [商品名] and sorry that it did not work out with us. International shipping is always a risk. これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 翻訳エンジンにかけても全く意味が分かりませんでした。 返金?再送? ざっと見た感じ、再送はしてくれなさそうなのですが・・・。 当方としては ・商品の再発送(どうしても欲しい商品なので) ・再送が無理ならさっさと返金して欲しい ということを希望しています。 英文の意味と、返信文を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 もう海外通販は懲り懲りです・・・。

• 英文メール教えてください(海外通販)

頑張ってはみてるんですが、自分が訳したものが合ってるか 疑問に思っているので教えてください。 カナダからスポーツ用品を購入し、クレジットカードで支払いしましたが ここは送料の同意がないとクレジットカードに請求が行きません。 その送料の見積もりがきました。 ---------------- Thank you for your order of: ***商品名*** Canada Post has quoted us the shipping costs to Japan, and those costs will be $76.72 CAD (this is Canada Post's actual cost). If you could please contact me via e-mail to let me know: (1) if you would like to proceed with the order; (YES OR NO is fine) (2) if you agree to the shipping cost, please respond to this e-mail in the affirmative so we know we have your permission. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AS WE DO NOT NEED IT. If we do not hear back from you within 48 hours of this e-mail, we will cancel your order and allow your preauthorization to expire. ----------- 「送料は$76.72 CAD 、メールで注文を続けるか連絡ください。 オーダーを続けるかどうか、この送料で同意しますか? 48時間以内に連絡ください。 クレジットカードの事はメールしないでください。」 大体は上記の内容で合ってますか?このメールに対して Thank you for your email. I'm interested in buying this product and agree to the $76.72 shipping charge. Please send this order. という内容のメールを送りましたが大丈夫でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外通販

海外通販でスクラップブッキング用品を購入しようと思い check outしたら、送料があまりにも高かったので、そのままやめたのですが、、 今日こんなメールが届きました。 I have corrected the shipping cost! If you would like to complete this purchase, you may pay at サイトURL All you need to do is enter the order number, total, name & email. The next click will take you to the secure server to enter the cc info. URLのサイトに行ったら Email Address: Order Number: Name: Payment Amount: $ EX( 199.99) となってるのですが、Payment AmounのEX(199.99)とはどういった意味なのでしょうか? 

• 海外通販でのメール 

↓のようなメールが届いたのですが、自動翻訳を使ってもいまいち意味が分かりません。翻訳できる方お願いしたいです。 We just received inventory and is in the process of shipping to you. However, we find the shipping cost to ship to you via UPS or DHL as your original choice was way too high for us to cover. Here is a list of choice to ship to you: USPS Priority Mail International $56.00 USD 6-10 business days USPS Priority Mail Express International $74.87 USD 3-5 business days UPS Worldwide Expedited® $82.76 USD 4-5 business days UPS Worldwide Saver® $84.79 USD 2-3 business days DHL Express Worldwide $85.52 USD 2-4 business days As you can see, Dhl and UPS are around 90$, we won't be able to cover the difference. We can use USPS priority to ship to you if that's ok with you, we will cover the extra charges. However I do need to let you know USPS is less reliable and a lot slower than UPS and DHL. It might take more than one month for your order to arrive after it's shipped. If you do not might the wait, we will ship it out via USPS priority for you. If you would like to use UPS or DHL, we will have to charge you the difference I'm so sorry about that. Or we can cancel your order for you if shipping is not ideal. Also, we need to inform you, you will be charged custom fees for importing U.S. goods into your country.Customs and import fees are separate from the shipping cost and are paid directly to your country's customs for importing USA goods - we have nothing to do with it nor have any control over these fees. You are responsible for any local customs, fees and duties on your order. You will either be contacted by your local delivery courier or UPS via phone and/or email. Failure to pay for import customs or refusal of the order will result in the items being shipped back to us. If the order is sent back to us, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping the package back to us. We are very sorry in regards of the shipping situation. We wish we have more control over it and wish we are able to help more. Please let us know what works for you. Best, Chloe

• 海外ショッピングの返信メールが分からず困ってます

英語が不慣れなのにネットショッピングしたら、相手からのメールの意味が分からずに困っています。 商品(2種類のframe)を購入したところS/Hがそれぞれ$15かかると言われたので、S/H$30含んだ総額をPaypalで送金しました。すると ・sorry I didn't get back to you on the shipping but I was away, I went to ship today and it's $29.00 to ship 1 package to Japan, and thats the cheapest shipping the have, so it's an extra $15, sorry about that, if there was another way to get it to you I would. とメールが来て、その2日後 ・It's 29.00 to ship to japan, and I'm just waiting for the rest of the shipping money so I can ship them out, they are packaged and rady to ship. というメールと共に、私のPayPalアカウントにBill$20の請求が来ました。追加が$15か$20か、確認のため返信したら、 ・yea the cheaest shipping that they offer, and its $29 per package, I tried to c if I could get a shipping discount becuase I ship these all the time, and they could offer me one. I'm sorry bout tha I got some more frames coming in and ill see if I can try and send you one free of charge, ill let u kno bout that. と返信がきました。 先にS/Hとして$30払ってるので、今回追加料金$20を払うと$50になります。 実際は$29かかるけど、値引きで一個$25で送れるから2個で$50払えと言ってるのでしょうか? でもそもそも送料が高すぎるように思うんです。 今回はカナダからの発送なんですが、全く同じものを3つ同梱でアメリカから発送してもらったとき、S/H$15でした。 私の訳がおかしいのかもしれないと思ったので、どうかか教えて下さい。

• 海外通販で何かを連絡しなくてはならないのですが。

初めて利用したサイトでこのようなメールが来て困っています。必要な情報は入力しており、何かを連絡しないといけないようなのですが・・・We have received your first order at xxxxx.com. To begin supplying you, as part of your first order we are obligated to ensure you are authorised to use the credit card submitted. We have a fast and simple process to make this possible. We will process a random amount against the card, once you are able to confirm the amount we have charged to the card, we are happy to process the order. The amount debited will be deducted from the value of your order. You should be able to see this amount charged to your card with-in 24 hours using internet banking, otherwise simply call your bank. Reply to this email with the amount we have charged to your card. We apologise for any inconvenience however this has been put in place to protect both our customers and our business from credit card fraud. You have 7 days to verify this amount before your order is cancelled. However, if you are having trouble finding the amount just email us and we will put a note on your order not to cancel. どなかか分かる方いらっしゃいませんか?宜しくお願いします。

• 海外通販でトラブル、助けてください

海外通販で初期不良品が届いてしまい、返品手続きを行っています。 相手側から返信が来ましたが1、2は何となくわかるのですが3について自動翻訳でうまく翻訳できずに困っています。 どなたか助けてください、お願いします。 After reviewing your case, please review our possible solutions: 1)Return the item back to us You can return the item back to us in China as per our terms and conditions indicated in the link above. Once we receive the item , we can exchange or offer a product refund( 200USD).As long as the item does not exceed the 45 day money back guarantee limit. 2)Keep the item and accept a partial refund 30USD on your payment account. 3)Resend a replacement (No return) We can resend you a replacement but we kindly ask you cover partial cost of item and the shipping fee which is 140USD. We will then arrange a shipment and send you an invoice if you choose this option.

• 海外ショッピングの返信メールが分からず困ってます

海外ショッピングの返信メールが分からず困ってます 英語が不慣れなのにネットショッピングしたら、相手からのメールの意味が分からずに困っています。 商品を購入したところ日本のネットショッピングと同じように自動計算で 送料が$25.50となっていて、納得して購入し、総額をPaypalで送金しました。 それから、1~2週間で発送するというメールが来てから1カ月半たってメールが来て、 Hello, Your order through our store, ●●●●● was very large. Because of the shipping is actually $52.00 and you have only paid 25.50. If you could please transfer these funds for the shipping cost, your order is ready to ship out immediately. というメールと共に、私のPayPalアカウントに$25の請求が来ました。 (●はお店の店名なので伏せました。) 私の荷物が思ったより大きかったから送料が追加でかかってしまう。 追加で25ドル支払えばすぐに発送します。 と解釈しました。 私としては、 今回送料が$25.50だと思ったから、購入して支払いもしたわけですので 追加であとから送料を支払いたくはありません。 しかも1か月半も待ったのに・・・と思うんです。 が お恥ずかしいことにそれをどうやって相手に伝えればいいのかわかりません。 どなたか英語に堪能な方、教えていただけませんでしょうか。。。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 海外通販にてトラブル発生

海外サイトにてCDを購入し不具合があり返金していただくため、翻訳ソフトを使用しメールのやり取りを行っていたのですが、なんだかよからぬ方向に向かってしまっております。 そこで、先ずは相手から送られてまいりましたメール(下記英文)を翻訳してください。 I have checked for you that we have issued the total amount money for you; I will explain the details for you: We have issued ¥790 via the original payment method and ¥ 260 via voucher ********* for the item ***********. Total value is: ¥ 1050 And also have issued the refund of ¥ 260 for the postage via voucher ********* I am sorry to tell you that the transit insurance will not be refunded to your account once it has been used. また、上記内容によりましては下記内容をメールにて送信したいため英訳にしてください。 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 先日返品しました商品の価格は¥1050です。 配送料は以前のメールでレシートを添付しました¥260です。 また、購入の際にTransit Insurance:¥100が発生しており、こちらも同時に返金してください。 ※以前も同様のケースがありTransit Insuranceを返金していただきました。 合計金額は¥1410となりますので、速やかに返金の程よろしくお願いいたします。 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外の通販サイトで買い物をしたのですが、先ほどこのようなメールが来ました。翻訳していただけないでしょうか

Thanks again for placing your order. We want to get your order processed right away, but since you are a first time international customer, we need to get some information from you first. Please contact your bank or card issuer and get the 6 digit authorization code. The authorization code is a code specifically attached to this purchase. It's not the code that's actually on your card, but a number generated from your online purchase with us. Please email us with the 6 digit code and we'll be all set. Or, please email us to give us the okay to charge some dollar amount under $3 US. We'll email you back when we have charged your card. Then, contact your bank or card issuer to find out exactly how much we charged to your card and email us back with the amount. Once we get the info from you we'll get your order processed. Either one of these two options will confirm to us that the credit card is yours and is designed solely to protect you. We only ask that you go through this process once. Then, on every single future order, we'll have the information and you'll be all set! If we do not hear back from you within five business days your order will be canceled. One last thing. Please be aware that if your order contains oversized or heavy products (like backpacks, tents and sleeping bags) it may require additional shipping charges. If additional charges apply, we will email you prior to shipping so that you can give us the okay. 自分なりに翻訳してみたのですが、「カード発行会社に連絡して、6ケタ許可コードを得てください。 この売買に付けられたコードです。 それは実際にあなたのカードにあるコードではなく、私たちとあなたのオンライン売買から発生する数字です。 6コードをメールしてください。」であってますか? 本日カード会社に連絡してみたところまだデータにないとの回答でした。このコードは何日ぐらいで分かるものなのでしょうか。 500ドルほどの買い物なのですが、その金額がクレジットで請求されて それとは別で6ケタの数字が載っているのでしょうか? それとも6ケタの数字が載っているだけなのでしょうか? 「6営業日以内にメールないとキャンセル」とありますが、それまでに間に合うものですか? 他のところがいまいち分らないのですが…どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 あと、どうするのが一番いいのかご教授いただけないでしょうか。 長くなってしまい質問ばかりで申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いいたします。