• ベストアンサー

2つの英文の違いを教えてください。

It's in a sale と It's at the normal retail price. は同じ意味なのでしょうか?? 知っておられる方がおられましたら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• emryk
  • お礼率28% (6/21)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MicciHay
  • ベストアンサー率69% (30/43)
回答No.1

後者の方は、「通常の小売価格」です(販売形態によっては、「定価」とも言えるかもしれません)。ちなみに、the regular priceも同じような意味になります。 前者の方は、私の知らない英語でよくあまりよくわかりません。何となく「値引き特売」という印象が強い表現ではありますが。なお、値引き特売を言いたい時には、しばしば「It's on sale」が使われます。

emryk
質問者

お礼

in a sale と on sale では意味が違うようですね。 the regular price 覚えておきます。 勉強になりました。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Mell-Lily
  • ベストアンサー率27% (258/936)
回答No.2

It's in a sale.  (特売中です)  It's at the normal retail price.  (通常価格です) 違いますね。

emryk
質問者

お礼

正反対の意味なのですね! 疑問が解けました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• $2-chocolate bars.

A supermarket is having a sale on $2-chocolate bars. The price during the sale was 3/5 of the price before the sale. How much is one chocolate bar selling at now? Answer : $1.20 $2-chocolate bars. の意味を教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 簡単な英文なんですが・・・。

下記の英文を翻訳してみたのですが、合っているかどうか見てください。また、わからないものは×と表記しましたので意味を教えてください。 ちなみにAは地図上の場所と考えてください。 また、訳が似たものやわかりにくいものは図説していただけるとありがたいです。例えば2,3,6の違いなど・・・。 1. It's next to A. それはAの隣にある。 2. It's across from A. それはAの向かいにある。 3. It's facing A. それはAに面している。 4. It's between A and B. それはAとBの間にある。 5. It's in-between A and B. それはAとBの間にある。 6. It's in front of A. それはAの正面にある。 7.It's behind A. それはAの裏にある。 8. It's close to A. それはAの近くにある。 9. It's past A. それはAを過ぎたところにある。 10. It's before A. それはAの手前にある。 11. It's near A. それはAの近くにある。 12. It's right beside A. × 13. It's not far from A. それはAからそれほど遠くは無い。 14. It's around the corner from A. × 15. It's Carhie corner from A. × 16. It's kitty corner from A. × 17. It's opposite the corner with A. × 18. It's diagonal from A. × 19. It's the first building on your right. × 20. It's the last building on your right. ×

• この英文を訳してください!(多いです;)

この英文を訳してください!(多いです;) A "I'll need a change of clothes." B "I've already messengered your outfit over to the shoot." Bの言ったことがよくわかりません。 "We know everone in publishing" "My girls will leave for their grandmother's at 4."←このgrandmother'sってどういう意味でしょうか? "I was wondering if you could make impossible possible, if it's at all possible?"←at all possibleがよくわかりません。。

• 次の英文の品詞分解お願いします。

次の英文の品詞分解お願いします。 1.Dinner is at 10:00 p.m. 2.It is now 7:10 in the morning. 3.It's a beautiful day here in Sydney today. 以上です。 1.Dinner(s) is(v) at 10:00 p.m. [at 10:00 p.m]は副詞で修飾語?Dinner=at 10p.mだから補語ですか?おそらく副詞だと思います。 2.It(s) is(v) now 7:10(c) in the morning. [now]と[in the morning]は副詞。 3.It's(s,V) a beautiful day(c) here in Sydney today. [here] [in Sydney today. ]はそれぞれ副詞. あってますか?お願いします。

• この英文を日本語に訳していただけませんか。

下記の英文が訳せません。どなたか訳していただけませんか?他は何とかわかります。 よろしくお願いします。 "We believe a price point of $250-300 would have gone a long way in keeping competition at bay," 【原文】 This morning the company announced its new 7.9-inch tablet, but since then Apple's stock has fallen more than 3%, or more than $20. It closed at $613.36. The iPad mini starts at $329 for a 16 GB model. By comparison, the iPad mini's competitors, the Google Nexus 7 and the Amazon 7-inch Kindle Fire HD, offer their tablets at $250 and $200 for 16 GB models, respectively. "We believe a price point of $250-300 would have gone a long way in keeping competition at bay," Mizuho Securities said in a note Tuesday. Google and Amazon are counting on the sales of digital goods purchased on the tablets to make up for the low, or in Amazon's case non-existent, margins to make a profit. Apple may instead be counting on the sale of its device.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 we finally tracked 2 down for you and it’s actually a better size than our previous one. I can keep the price at $9.99 and the shipping of all will be $5 if you are interested please let me know, I have sent you the invoice and gave you 50% off the price. The cost of shipping is a bit higher since it’s just those items. I can also put the AAA online and you can add it to another order, but it would delay this AAA and the rest of the order since I need a couple of days to send it to our warehouse. If it’s cheaper I can refund you back the cost of the shipping if it is less but it’s high since it’s a smaller shipment. The new one is 2wx 3hx 2d cm and the original smaller one is 1wx 2h x 1d cm, everything else is the same, it’s a really nice AAA and nearly sold out in most places.

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 1、それ言い訳になっていないよ。 Do you think that can be an excuse? Your excuse doesn't make sense. 2、彼女は勝ち誇ったような表情で私を見た。 She looked at me with a triumphant expression. inかwithどちらを使うか迷いました。 3、それはあなたの都合でしょ? What an impertinent thing to say!      It's your personal reason, isn't it?     It's your convenience. よろしくお願いします。

• It's likeとI feel likeの違い

It's like I'm in a dream. I feel like I'm in a dream.は同じような意味ですか?まるで夢みたいという意味で同じように使っていいですか?

• この英文の訳を教えてください

It's right at the end of this road. の訳は、「この道のつきあたり」ということみたいですが、 このときのrightは、どういう意味(役割)でしょうか。 あるいは”正しい”という意味を含んでいますか? あるいは”まっすぐ”という意味を含んでいますか?

• どちらの英文がよいのか決めかねています。

見出しのキャッチコピーなのですが、aとbのどちらがいいですか? 必要であれば添削していただけると幸いです。 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 日本の伝統的なレアな刃物がお安い価格で手に入ります! (a)You can get a Japanese traditional rare knife at cheap price! (b)You can obtain one of Japan's traditional swords for a cheap price!