英語を日本語に訳す手助けお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 弟に英語を教えていますが、上手く訳すことができません。
  • プレゼントを贈る習慣についての内容で、時間をかけて学ぶと快適に感じることができます。
  • 日本語では「4」と「死」が同じ意味なので、何か4とつくものは贈ってはいけません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を日本語に訳す手助けお願いします。

弟に英語を教えています。 だいたいの内容は理解できたのですが、上手く訳すことが出来ません。 正直に出来ないと言うのが1番だけど、兄の立場てきに今更ひけなくなってしまいました。 手助けお願いします。 ・内容はプレゼントを贈る習慣について。 In addition, never give four of anything, since the Japanese word for the number four is also the word for death. 何か4とつくものは決して与えてはいけない。 日本語では4と死が同じ。 No matter where in the world you are, you will feel more comfortable if you take the time to learn some of the gift-giving customs there. プレゼントを贈る習慣を学ぶのには時間がかかるが、より快適に感じることができる。 たとえ世界中どこであっても。 このくらいしか分かりません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• khey
  • お礼率100% (1/1)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.1

さらに、日本語では数字の4は死という単語と同じ(音)ですから、何を贈るにしても4個にしてはだめです。 世界のどこにいても、その土地の贈答の習慣に時間をかけて慣れて(/学んで)いけば、心地よく感じるものです。 みたいなかんじでしょう。

khey
質問者

お礼

早い回答ありがとうございます。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英語の一文の日本語の意味を教えて下さい。

Ieyasu, Hidetada, and Iemitsu never neglected to learn from the past, in particular from the career of Minamoto Yoritomo and the history of the Kamakura bakufu in the thirteenthe century after Yoritomo’s death.

• 英語を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・To succeed in dealing with something. ・Being in a natural state. ・A wild plant that grows where it is not wanted. ・A factory; a place where power is produced. ・Preserve the forests in which its future-and ours-lies. ・Help the local people live as comfortable lives as those in rich countries. ・Make a huge amount of money by marketing cures for serious diseases ・Find effective cures for serious diseases which millions of people are waiting for.

• どなたか 英語→日本語 の翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使用せず和訳できるかたにお願いいたします。 VATに関する文章です。 Will I be charged VAT? All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT. Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?

• 日本語訳を! 8-(6)

お願いします。 (17) But just when he was sure he was a goner, Sinuhe was rescued by a tribe of nomads. The head of the tribe tells Sinuhe, "stay with me; I shall do you good." True to his word, the headsman made Sinuhe a wealthy and important man. But when Sinuhe grew old he began to miss his beloved homeland. Sinuhe wanted to be buried in Egypt. He wanted to build his tomb―his resting place for eternity―in his own country. Sinuhe writes to Senwosert, now king of Egypt; "Whatever God fated this flight―be gracious, and buring e home! Surely You will let me see the place where my heart still stays! What matters more than my being buried in the land where I was born?" King Senwosert answers, "Return to Egypt! And you will see the Residence where you grew up." (18) Back in Egypt, the king gave Sinuhe a home and food and fine linen. All his needs were taken care of: "A pyramid of stone was built for me...the masons who construct the pyramid measured out its foundations; the draughtsman drew in it; the overseer of sculptors carved in it." Sinuhe's tale, like Egypt itself, was in for a happy ending. Using "landing" as a metaphor for death―an appropriate word choice for a tale of journey―Sinuhe ends his story by saying, "I was in the favors of the king's giving, until the day of landing came." And now Egypt was in the favors of the king, too. It had traveled from monarchy to anarchy and back again.

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしいです。

下記の文章をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳お願いします。↓ We would like to inform you that we are able to provide a visa support one month before arrival. Visa support is free of charge in our hotel, but in a case of no-show or cancellation we will be obliged to charge you a penalty (3000.00 RUR). As for necessary details for guest's visa, we need the passport details of the guest and the copy of the passport with the signature (!) of the person, who will guarantee the price for visa support by his credit card. Then, please, could you fill in the authorization letter, which we have added to this message. Please, don't forget to sign the authorization letter and mark "price for visa support (3000.00 RUR)". We can provide visa support earlier than one month prior to arrival but in this case we have to charge but not authorize the price for 3000 rubles for visa support from your credit card. This amount can be used as a deposit for your accommodation and extra services. During the process of refund of the unused funds back to your credit card the bank takes percent for currency conversion. If you agreed with these terms please confirm it in written form.

• 日本語に訳してください!

国際法の教科書です。なるべく自然な日本語の訳をお願いします。 Thus, it is no coincidence that every now and then arguments are made with respect to changing the composition of the Security Council. but still, as a matter of principle, it is difficult to construe the practice of five states within an organization of near-universal membership as giving rise to customary law effective for the entire membership. よろしくお願いいたします!

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• 日本語訳をお願いします!!

The golden fields of summer stretch endlessly across the prairies of Saskatchewan.The bread basket of Canada,Saskatchewan is prime wheat country the size of Texas,and one of the great wheat-growing regions of the world.But the financial demands of the family farm are changing,and it has become difficult for the new generation of farmers to prosper.“Farming would be the ultimatd way to spend your life but there are strings attached just like any other business,people have other jobs.But if you cannot viably raise a family,it doesn't matter how much you like it or enjoy it.”One group of committed farmers is making the cooperative farm succed for them.Similar in many ways to the Mennonites and the Amish,the Hutterites originated in Moravia in the 16th century.After settling in various countries of eastern Europe,and the United States,each time fleeing persecution,the Hutterites emigrated to Canada in the early 20th century.The families have clung tenaciously to their religious beliefs,ancestral German dialect,and the customs of their forefathers.A brave and stalwart spirit has served them well:Hutterite farms are among the most productive in the land.

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.