• 締切済み

12問のご回答をお願いします

Graph the equation. 1) 9(X-1)2+16(y+1)2=144 →2はexponent(superscript) Find the center, foci, and vertices of the ellipse 2) 9X2+y2-162X+720=0 →9x,yに付く2はexponent(superscript) Graph the hyperbola. Draw asymptotes in as dashed lines. 3) y2+X2 =1 →y2と4の間、X2と36の間にfraction入ります 4 36    yとxにかかる2はexponent Solve the system of equation using Cramer's Rule if it is applicable. If Cramer's Rule is not applicable, say so. 4) 4x + 2y=8/5  → 2つの式は{ で結ばれています 5x-5y=5 The sequence is defined refined recursively. Write the first four terms. 5)a1=1; an=an-1 →an-1 と n+1 の間にfraction入ります n+1 Find the sum of the sequence. 6) 20   Σ(4kー4)   K=3 The given pattern continues. Write down the nth term of the sequence {an} suggested by the pattern. 7) 4, 10, 16, 22, 28 Solve for x 8) x 1 3 1 x -4 =5x →3つを結ぶ縦の線省略 0 1 3 Solve the system of equations using matrices (row operations). If the system has no solution, say that it is inconsistent. 9) -5x -y -5z=-52    →3つの式は{ で結ばれてます 7x - 8z=10 6y + z= 16 10) Setup and solve the matrix for the following problem. Ron attends a cocktail party(with his graphing calculator in his pocket). He wants to limit his food intake to 127g protein, 110g fat, and 147g carbohydrate. According to the health conscious hostess, the marinated mushroom cap have 3g protein, 5g fat, and 9g carbohydrate; the spicy meatballs have 14g protein, 7g fat, and 15g carbohydrate; and the deviled eggs have 13g protein, 15g fat, and 6g carbohydate. How many of each snack can he eat to obtain his goal? Compute the product 11) 0 -3 1   1 2 5 -1 0 0 1 →全体を結ぶ [ ]省略           1 -1  ↓    全体を結ぶ [ ]省略 The matrix is nonsingular. Find the inverse of the matrix. Be sure to check your answer. 12) 2 -1 0 -1 1 -2 →全体を結ぶ [ ]省略 1 0 -1 質問が長くてすいません。(._.)オジギ

みんなの回答

• bgm38489
  • ベストアンサー率29% (633/2168)
回答No.2

問題突きつけられただけでは、お答えできません。よく規約を読みましょう。

• m234023b
  • ベストアンサー率20% (54/266)
回答No.1

消せ

関連するQ&A

• 子供の数学の宿題です。

数学の宿題です。解き方も説明願えればありがたいです。 1) the base of a triangle is 8(r + 2s)cm and its height is ( r + 2s)cm. find its area. 2) the length of the side of a square is ( 2x - 3y )ft. solve for its area. 3) find the area of a circle whose radius is ( 5q + 9 )cm. 4) solve the volume of a cube with a side equal to ( 3x + 4y ) inches. よろしくお願いします。

• このas much ~ as ・・・「・・・と同量の」の・・・の部分が無いように見えるこの文の文構造教えてください。

こんにちは、いつもお世話になります。 Bruce Foryce と Marielle Renssen著のMarathon Runner's HANDBOOKという本を読んでいてタイトルのような文構造が難しい文に出会いました。 長距離走に必要な食事の取り方を解説したページ(82ページ)より引用します。 It is important for runner to follow a balanced diet with as much protain, carbohydrate and fat as is necessary to fuel their particular workload. 筋が通る文として理解するには「走者の個々のトレーニングにエネレルギーを補給する必要があるために、走者にとってたんぱく質、炭水化物、脂質を含むバランスのとれた食事をすることは重要です。」というような事をいっていると思うのですが、 この文は、 ・It is important for runner to follow a balanced diet with 「as much protain, carbohydrate and fat as」 is necessary to fuel their particular workload.という区切りでしょうか? そうするとタイトルのような『as much ~ as ・・・「・・・と同量の」の・・・の部分が無い』ように」見えます。 それとも、 ・It is important for runner to follow a balanced diet 「with as much protain, carbohydrate and fat」 as (it) is necessary to fuel their particular workload.という「(先行する数詞に呼応して)as much=~と同量」であり、as muchはfollow a balanced dietにかかるのでしょうか? ニュアンスとしては、「a balanced diet with as much protain, carbohydrate and fat バランスの取れた食事と同量の、たんぱく質、炭水化物、脂質を含む」みたいな感じでしょうか? どうも文構造が掴めません 。 参考までに前後の文を転記します。 The key for successful marathon runner is balance, common sense and restraint. It is important for runner to follow a balanced diet with as much protain, carbohydrate and fat as is necessary to fuel their particular workload. They also need to understand the role vitamins and mineral supplements can play and to incorporate a daily regime of these supplements in order to give the exercising body every advantage. よろしくお願い致します。

• この問題が解けません。

1)Determine the equation for g(x) where is g is the graph of f(x)=|x| translated up 4,to the right 2, and co y-axis. 2)Find the inverse function for f(x)=-2x-9 3) Find the inverse function for f(x)=5/6x+1

• 三角法 基本的な事でつまづいて困っています。

今やってる三角法がわからなくなってきたので去年使っていた本を再度見直しています。 ある問題なのですが、念の為 全質問文を書きます。 問題1)Sketch, y = sinx, for 0< x < 2 Π  ←これは問題ないです。 問題1の答えのグラフの解説)aspects of symmetry with the Sine Graph: point symmetry at 0, Π and 2Π ←何とかわかります reflectional symmetry at Π/2 and 3Π/2 ←何とかわかります We can use these graphs to solve simple equations. 問題2)Solve, sin x = -1/2 , 0< x < 2 Π ←これがわかりません。 答え)From the graph above – drawn is a horizontal line at y = -0.5 質問)あまりに基本で恥ずかしいのですが sin x = -1/2 の-1/2 は何ですか? これは角度ですか? radianモードでは-1/2 は-0.479...になりました。それを角度になおすと-28.65...となります。 それともsin の値ですか?

• 解き方がわかりません。

(1)The data below is modeled by the line of best fit y = 2x - 4. (1,-2.2)(3,2)(5,1.3)(7,10)(9,13.8) Find the error between the point (-1, -2.2) and the predicted value from the modeling equation. (2)To solve 5x + 1 = 4 using a graph, a related function must be found. Find a related function for this equation. よろしくお願いします。

• 代数学・群の英文での問題!!

Let G be a group, and H a subset of G. We shall say that H is a subgroup if it contains the unit element, and if, whenever x,y∈H, then xy and x^(-1) are also elements of H. (Additively, we write x+y∈H and -x∈H.) Then H is itself a group in its own right, the law of composition in H being the same as that in G. The unit element of G constitutes a subgroup, and G is a subgroup of itself. ※ x^(-1)はxの逆元 という問題があります。 G:群,H:Gの部分群 部分群は x,y∈H ⇒ xy∈H かつx^(-1)∈H が成り立つ。 加法の時はx+y∈H, -x∈Hである。 までは自分で訳せました。でも、Thenからよく分かりません。 合成の方法が同じ?それ自身の部分群?とか変な訳になってしまいます。 ここまでの訳があっているか、Then以下はどう訳すか 分かる方教えてください!!お願いします!!    

• 線積分の計算の仕方

こんにちは。 「A vertical fence is constructed whose base is the curve y=x√x,from (0,0) to (1,1),and whose height above each point (x,y) along the curve is x^3-y^2+27.Find the area of this fence.」 という問題です。 x,yをパラメータ表示すると x=t,y=t√tでtは0から1まで よって、 ds/dt=√((t')^2+((t√t)')^2)=√(1+9/4t) したがって、 ∫(x^3-y^2+27)ds C =∫(0 to 1)(t^3-t^3+27)√(1+9/4t)dt =∫(0 to 1)(27√(1+9/4t)dt =27[8/27(1+9/4t)^(3/2)](0 to 1) =113/2 となったのですが解答には13√13-8となっています。何処を間違っているのでしょう?

• 接続詞の穴埋め問題です。

言い換えがたくさんあるので困っています。11問とたくさんありますが、お願いします。 1 彼は国内外でよく知られています。   He is well known()at home()abroad. 2 私が関心があるのは車ではなく、その利用者のほうだ。   It is()cars()the users that I am concerned about. 3 私は彼女を病院に見舞うときにはいつも花をもっていきます。   ()I visit her at the hospital,I take some flowers.   ()()I visit her at the hospital,I take some flowers. 4 ヘレンケラーは目が不自由なだけでなく、耳も不自由だった。   Helen Kellor was()()blind()()deaf.   Helen Kellor was deaf()()()blind.   ()being blind,Helen Kellor was deaf. 5 チキンと魚、どちらかを選べますが、私はチキンをすすめます。   You can have()chicken()fish,but I would recommend the chicken. 6 これ以上の遅れは必要でもなければ望ましくもない。   Further delay is()necessary()desirable. 7 この問題は難しすぎて私にはとけない。   This problem is()difficult()()to solve.   This problem is()difficult()I cannot solve it.   this is()a problem()()to solve.   This is()a difficult problem()I cannot solve it. 8 彼は私をみるとすぐに顔色が変わり逃げ去った。   ()seeing me,he grew pale and ran away.   ()()()he saw me,he grew pale and ran away.   ()()he saw me,he grew pale and ran away.   ()()had he seen me than he grew pale and ran away.   ()had he seen me before he grew pale and ran away. 9 彼は賢いけれども、なかなか自分の意見を言わない。   ()he is clever,he is backward in giving his view.   Clever()he is backward in giving his view.   ()all his(),he is backward in giving his view.   ()()of his(),he is backward in giving his view. 10 私の知る限りでは、これが空港への一番の近道です。   To the best of my(),this is the shortest way to the airport.   As()as know,this is the shortest way to the airport. 11 どんなに一生懸命やってみても、彼はその問題を解くことができなかった。   ()hard the tried,he couldn´t solve the problem.   Try hard()he might,he couldn´t solve the problem.

• 行列の証明問題

1. Suppose A is positive definite and symmetric. Prove that all the eigenvalues of A are positive. What can you say of these eigenvalues if A is a positive semidefinite matrix? 2. Prove that the sum of two symmetric positive definite matrices A, B ∈ Rd×d is positive definite. 3. Prove that if A is symmetric positive definite, then det A > 0 and thus A is invertible. On the contrary, show that if det A > 0, then A is not necessarily positive definite (you just need to provide a counterexample). 4. Prove that if A is positive semidefinite and λ > 0, then (A + λI) is positive definite. 5. Prove that if X ∈ Rd×n then XXT and XT X are both positive semidefinite. 6. Prove that if X ∈ Rd×n has rank d, then XXT is positive definite (invertible). 7. Let X ∈ Rd×n be a matrix, and Y ∈ Rn. Prove that minα∈Rd∥XTα-Y∥2 +λ∥α∥2 is attained for α = (XXT + λI)-1XY .

• 疑問

1)3^5x-4=31 2)5^x=3^2x+1 3)2log2X-7=17 3)A population of a southern city grows at aconstants rate of increase of 3%. If the current population is 100,000, approximately how long will it take to grow to 500,000. Round your answer to the nearest integer. をどうやったらsolveできるかおしえてください。