• 締切済み

英語の質問の意味が分かりません(科学)

英語の質問の意味が分かりません(科学) we use other circuit components like sensors which also use resistance in order to work 簡単でいいので教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#91223
noname#91223
回答No.5

やはり文脈がないと正確な訳は出来ませんが、抵抗器の役割に主眼を置いた文章の一部と想像して訳の一例を示してみます。 『センサー等の他の回路部品が用いられる際にも抵抗器が無いと動作しない。』

• Wendy02
  • ベストアンサー率57% (3570/6232)
回答No.4

こんばんは。 試訳: 「作動するように同じく抵抗を使ったセンサーのような他の回路部品を使用しています。」 これでは、常識的には意味が通っているとはいえません。 #2さんのご指摘の通り、「抵抗」の意味するものが、also と使っていますから、その前の部分がないと、具体的には分かりません。components と sensors が複数形になっていて、resistance が単数形ですから、たぶん、「抵抗成分」でしょうけれども、はっきりしてきません。

• drmuraberg
  • ベストアンサー率71% (847/1183)
回答No.3

翻訳サイトによる翻訳です。 「我々は、また、働くために抵抗を使うセンサーのような他の回路構成要素を使います」

noname#114795
noname#114795
回答No.2

文脈によっても違ってきますよ. たとえば,回路全体が作動する場合の発熱量のことを論じているのなら,あちこちで「抵抗分(成分)」があることを表現するし.

• wathavy
  • ベストアンサー率22% (505/2263)
回答No.1

他の電子部品として、センサーも使います。内部には抵抗も入っています。(センサーを駆動するために抵抗も使われています) でしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

they both became suddenly interested in me when they found out I never did things before..and he is a black guy which all of the black guys would like to date me and also other things I won't go into detail..so, does that explain why?

• 英語 困ってます‼︎

英語が得意な方、回答よろしくお願いします。 Please list in order of importance any interest/activities which you like to continue? という質問に(1)___.(2)___.(3)___.で英語で答えなければいけません。 なにを聞かれてるのか、どう答えればいいかなど 全然わかりません。 なにか、いい案あれば教えて下さい(>_<)

• 関係代名詞について質問です。

The man ( ) used to work for our company. 1. that you were talking 2. you were talking to どちらが適切か?という問題がありました。私は以前、This is the way in which we got to know each other. という文でin whichをthatに書き換えていいと聞きました。そこで、この問題も前置詞+関係代名詞だったので to whomをthatに変えたと考えて1を選びました。 そしたら解答は2でした。解説をよんで、なぜ2になるのかは理解できましたが、なぜ1が間違いなのかはわかりませんでした。 よければ回答よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物類を購入しました。発送と荷物のことでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします。 I will add 商品名A 2 pieces. We also have 商品名B 2 pieces. I will add them to your order. Is there other items you will like to add? Warehouse is almost done packing all the boxes, they just need to pack the last 3 styles. Will you like me to contact Yamato Transport for the shipping method?

• snagの意味

7 p.m. — Meet my brother and his girlfriend at a NYFW party at a trendy Chinatown bar. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres are free, and there are also disposable cameras, which we use to take pics that we snag for later use. ここでのsnagの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏にある支社からメールが来ました。通常は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急いでいるらしく英語でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。ファイスブック関連の事だと思います。 FB page has been setup and we need to have the official launch of the page, to let everyone know that we have an official FB Japan page. In order to launch as an event we need to work together and plan so please let us know when you’ll be able to set tentative date so we can discuss further of this. I’m thinking 1-2 weeks planning since we’ll need to gather and prepare images to be used. Meanwhile, please provide competitors FB URL so we can help with marketing and getting you more likes for the event. In Japan, there must be other brands that you think we should be competing with, also has the FB fans that you want to have them like our FB page.

• 翻訳お願いします

Use of these surfactants also leads to the use of strong defoamers to control foam which, in turn, can cause defects in the final film. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 訳して下さい。

知り合いから連絡きました。 翻訳してください。おねがします。 (1)Are you open mined or conservative? (2)let’s get to know each other I can help with your English and if we like each other we can think about it. (3)It would to be to talk in english and Japanese Have fun. Enjoy and build up trust. (it would to be to~文法がわかりません。教えてください。)