英文添削お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の就職活動の志望動機とは何か
  • 御社を志望する理由とは何か
  • 私が御社に加わりたい理由とは何か
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文添削お願いします”

英訳添削お願いします。 企業の志望動機になります。 よろしくお願いします” 私は自らチャレンジできることと、高い志を持った社員と共に働けることを軸に就職活動をしました。 I did job hunting centering on working with what I could challenge by oneself and an employee with high will. 私が就職活動を通して出会った企業の中で御社がもっとも私の理想とする企業に近かった。 It was close the most for me in the company which your company assumed my ideal in the company where I came across through job hunting. よって私は御社を志望いたします。 Therefore, I wish to join your company

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • rimini
  • ベストアンサー率50% (34/67)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 最後の文はそのままで良いと思いますが、残り2文は翻訳サイトを使用されたのでしょうか、英語としては残念ながら意味不明となっています。 I have been looking for a challenging job in a highly motivated work environment. Your company appeals to me most among other companies I have been in contact with through my job hunting. That's why I apply for a post in your company. ご参考まで・・・。

関連するQ&A

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

外国人の知人が先月で仕事の契約が切れたそうなので、就職活動の手伝いができればと思い、外国人の方はどうやって仕事を見つけるのか調べてその資料を渡そうと思うのですが、就職活動の手伝いをして欲しいとその知人に言われたわけでないのです。 そこで、 私のしている事が、あなたにとっておせっかいにならないといいけど。 I hope what I am doing for you get meddlesome. 先日、あなたの仕事探しに対して、私が、"I can help you."と言ったでしょ。 だから、ネットで調べたり、大学に問い合わせをしました。 Remember I told you "I can help you." to your job hunting. That's why I tried to find it out in Internet or some universities. あなたに、私や日本人が、口先だけの人間だと思われたくないから。 I don't want you to think of our Japanese and me as all talk.

• カバーレターの添削をお願いいたします。

転職のためカバーレターを作成中ですが、どなたかお力添えお願いいたします。 翻訳サイトを利用したため、英文がこの内容でよいのかアドバイス下さい。 宜しくお願いいたします。 多様化する現代、業界大手の御社で更に高いレベルにチャレンジし、経験や熱意で御社に大きな貢献が出来ると確信しております。 It is convinced that can it challenge at a higher level in your company of the energy industry major company, and your companies do a big contribution by the experience and zeal at a diversified present age. 私が御社のためにどのような貢献が出来るか、是非お会いしてお話しさせて頂きたいと思っております。 What contribution can you able to want to do so that I am your company, and ..talk.. to make it to meeting by all means. 以上宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 就職活動って

うん、今は日本だよ。だって、就職活動をしないといけないから。 夏にはそっちに行きたいなって I'm in Jpan coz I have to job hunting. I wanna go there in summer. これで良いですか?

• 【大至急】英文メールご添削のお願い

下記の英文を取引先(派遣先企業)に送りたいのですが、自信がありません。 ご添削を宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m スタッフ田中の契約について連絡します。 先日あなたにお会いした際に田中の時給を上げて欲しいとお願いしておりましたが、それについてのご検討状況はいかがでしょうか。 また派遣法により、田中の御社での就業は来年1月末までとなっております。 その後は田中は御社で正社員の登用は可能でしょうか。 ご回答お待ちしています。 I will inform you about the contract of the staff Tanaka. I was asking you to raise Tanaka's hourly wage when I met you the other day, how is the examination situation about that? Also, due to the dispatch law, employment at your company in Tanaka is until the end of January next year. Is there any possibility of promoting regular employees at your company afterwards? We are waiting for your answer.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールについて

最近、前任の担当(田中さん)からある取引先企業を引き継ぎ、ある用事で初めて先方へメールした所、下記の(1)英文メールの返 信がきました。 返信文(2)を送りたいのですが、そもそも内容があっているか、英文が大丈夫かどなたかご添削頂けますでしょうか(;_;) (1)Thank you for your email. May I know if Tanaka has left the company or this is just a change in person servicing our account? (2)Thank you for your reply. This is 〇〇 from 〇〇company. As Tanaka’s informed, I have taken over the business with your company from this month. Pleasure to work with you.

• 私の書いた英文の添削をお願いします。(1)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないのでこの英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 How are you? I have a sore the left foot. So I am doing my home treatment in June 1. ( I had worked in A office, but I retired May 31.If my food cure, I'd like to find work.) Thanks for your present. I was very surprised that got an insect into a little tree’s box. I celebrate my birthday( As you know, I became ○ years old in last December.) with Christmas. I cerebrated Christmas in few years. How do you celebrate a Christmas in your country? In Japan, we celebrate house, Restaurant, etc… Mostly Christmas celebrate children, children’s parents and a lot of young people. In Japan, we don’t celebrate Ester. How do you celebrate in your country? 元気ですか?私は、現在、左足が凄く痛いです。だから私は、6月1日から自宅で療養してます。(私は、5月31日でA社を退職しました。足が治ったら、仕事を探したいです。)。 プレゼントをありがとう。小さな木の箱に入っていた虫のおもちゃには、大変驚きました。 去年の私の誕生日(ご存知のように私は、去年の12月に○才になりました。)は、クリスマスと一緒に祝いました。クリスマスを祝ったのは、数年ぶりです。 あなたの国では、どのようにクリスマスを祝うのですか?日本では、家やレストランなどで祝ったりします。主にクリスマスを祝うのは、子供や子供の親や若者です。 ええと、イースターは、日本では、祝わないです。チェコでは、どのように祝うのですか?

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

以下の英文メールでおかしいところがないか、添削をお願いします。 内容は『求人に応募してきた人全員に、応募者多数の為今回はご希望に添えかねる結果となりました』と、書類選考段階での不採用を通知するレターです。(特に誰か一人に決まったというわけではなく、全員不採用です) どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 Dear all applicants: Thank you for applying for the position with our firm. Since we received resumes from many candidates and carefully looked over them, I regret to say we were not able to respond you favorably. I hope your success in your job search. regards,

• 英文添削して下さい。

次の英文を添削して下さい。 私たちはまだ送金の受領を確認しておりません。 あなたの友達は本当に香港に送金できるのですか? 私と長年知り合いの上場企業の社長が日本であなたと会いたがっています。 もしあなたが5月6日以降に日本に来るならばあなたは社長と東京で会えます。 もしあなたが5月8日より前に日本に来るならばあなたはその会社の子会社の社長と会えます。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We have not confirmed receipt of remittance last week, too. Can your friend really make a remittance to Hong Kong? The president of a listed company who has been aquainted with me for years wants to meet you in Japan. If you come to Japan after May 8th , you can meet him in Tokyo. If you come to Japan before May 8th , you can meet a president of a subsidiary of the company. 宜しくお願いします。

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 長いですが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(__)m Thank you for taking time to interview the candidate today. She has informed us that she would like to join your member and work together. For this reason, she frankly would like to work with you and can work at environment in English and make use of her experieece of planning event, communicate with a lot of people. Also, regarding the candidate whom you have been interested in, We have talked with her this morning and she informed us she is still interested in working at your company. And she is still not scheduled to interview another company. She seems to is not to interview another company unless you chose her. Thank you for your consideration. 本日は(弊社人材派遣バンクからご紹介した候補者の)面接ありがとうございました。 彼女は御社で働きたいと申しています。 理由は率直にあなたと働きたいと思ったこと、また英語の環境で働けること、過去のイベント運営経験を活かし、社内外多くの人とコミュニケーションを取りながら働けることに魅力を感じていると聞いています。 また先日面接して頂き要望の保留になっているもう一人の候補者について、 今朝意向を確認した所、まだ御社で働きたいとのことです。 また他社での面接は決まっていないようです。 おそらくあなたから採用の回答を頂かない限り次の選考に進まないと思います。 ご検討宜しくお願いします。