• 締切済み

全文和訳と解説お願いします

The Tone is darker, and this has the unexpected -but very pleasing - effect of making Rowring's wit and playful black humor shine all the brighthes.

みんなの回答

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

“He's tall and thinnish with a dark face all over lines, and the funniest underneath smile that never quite comes through but just wrinkles up the corners of his mouth. And he has a way of making you feel right off as though you'd known him a long time. He's very companionable.”

• 和訳お願いいたします!

ps: when we were sleeping together I stayed on my side of the bed (I think) ... but when I sleep by myself ... I woke up in the strangest positions. This morning my feet were facing the window and all the pillows were on the ground. Very strange ... you must have a good effect on me :)

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

When you were here ... *thinking back of those good times* ... we talked about phones. Well yesterday Google released a new version of the phone. It's made by Samsung and it is very similar to the Galaxy S from Samsung but has some improvements and most important it doesn't have software from Samsung inside. Ok that's all for this week technology update :) ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳を教えてください。 please allow me to thank you for providing us with all your receipts and tickets, as this has allowed us to process this request quickly.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My friend “Sophie” is worried about the vibes our other friend “Steve” has been giving her. We’re almost out of high school, and Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳(というか解説)お願いします

イタリアの子とメールやりとりしているのですが、送られてきたメールでいくつかよく分からない箇所があります。 a text message is like an email!But you send it directly to the phone number! I don't know if you understand me (I'm not good in explanations xD).I reply you sending a text to "***.." instead I reaply my friend sending a text to "**:..." (a phone number) ^^ ↑はテキストメールについて教えてもらったんですが、I reply you sending...の箇所と、最後の文章の意味がいまいち分かりません。 Anyway I haven't understent very well how Tokyo is divided.Can you explain it to me?*-* I know there are 23 districs (Am I right? xD) and there are neightbouring towns But that's all!I don't know very much over and above that ^^ ↑は東京の23区の分かれ方?が知りたいみたいなのですが英語でどのように説明したら良いのでしょうか?。。 Have you got a place where do you really want to go? ↑文の構造が分かりません。本当に行きたいところはある?という意味ですか? だいたいの全体の意味もお願いします。質問多くてすみません。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

以下の文章です。 Although the days of rigid etiquette have passed, Spenser's words are still true; men and women are judged by their behaviour. Modern etiquette has its conventions but there are very few hard and fast rules. The basis of all good manners is consideration for others and an understanding of how they would like to be treated. Unfortunately it seems that life is increasingly lived according to the gospel of go-getting, which means putting others well down the list of life's priorities. This is a shortsighted attitude as good manners are based on common sense and are designed to oil the wheels of society, making life easier and more comfortable for everyone. Ignore them and you may be seen to lack common sense, kindness and knowledge. Needless to say, everyone, including the most thoughtful, occasionally makes gaffes. Those who are the most confident carry off such embarrassing situations with panache, using their wit and good humour to navigate between the bricks they've dropped.

• 和訳お願いします

His comments echo the tone adopted by Wen Jiabao, premier, last week when he admitted the government had some work to do but that he wanted to create an envIronment that encouraged investment. Mr Wen and other officials have highlighted official statistics that show foreign direct investment(FDI) in China has been growing rapidly this year and is expected to exceed $100bn this year, up from around $90bn last year. But 60 per cent of foreign inveatment to China last yaer came through Hong Kong and analysts say these figures provide little guidance about the international appetite for investing in China. 日本語にどう訳したらいいのでしょうか。お助けください。

• 和訳お願い致します(>_<)

And yes we only really have one season, all the rest is very rainy and cold, we sometimes get snow in the winter but it is rare. 英語が得意な方宜しくお願い致します(>_<)