• ベストアンサー

英作文 確認お願いします。

I confirmed the amount of Invoice exactly matched the one on Ordersheet. 上を書いたのですが、変だったり、改善点があれば教えてください。 伝えたいことは、「請求書の金額と発注書の金額の一致が確認できました。」です。

• PIGWIG
  • お礼率39% (119/300)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

商業英語の基本形を示します、次は一般の英語です。 This is to confirm the amount shown on the Invoice exactly matches the one on [the] Order Sheet. I hereby confirm the Invoice amount is exactly same as the one of [the] Order Sheet. 両者ともInvoice Order Sheetの前には[the]をおいて下さい、双方には既定のものですから。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

今年大学受験をするものですが、宅浪なので英作文の添削をしてくれる人がいません。なので添削をお願いします。 テーマ:自分の失敗とその失敗から学んだことを100字以内で書け When I was fourteen. I bought a cell phone. As soon as I use it, I liked to call my friends on it. One day, I called one of my friends loudly on my cell phone in the train. I did not realize that I was annoying other people on board. then the woman sitting by me said to me that you should hang up your phone and pay more attention to people around you. After she scolded me, Iwas ashamed of my attitude and learnedthe importance of cosidering other people from this experience.

• 英訳(添削)をお願いできますか?

以下の内容で先方にメール問い合わせをしたいです。 こんにちは。 先日、メールで請求書を送っていただきましたが、予約時の見積もりと金額に相違があります。 予約時の1万円に対して、今回の請求額は1万5000円となっています。 金額の差違が生じているのはどうしてか、詳細を教えてください。 自分でちょっとやってみたのですが、英語が苦手なので・。。 Dear Customer Service,My name is ○○. The perpose of this e-mail is to ask some questions about the matter of a bill. I received the invoice from your e-mail on 10/7/2014. It seems that the charged total amount on e-mail is a little different from the estimated rental charge on the rental agreement. I thought that proposed price from your company is 10000yen. This invoice says the unit price is 15000yen. Would you please check the amount and condition again? 書くのも恥ずかしいぐらいの英文なんですが、よろしくお手数をおかけします。 親が海外旅行中にホテルにとまり、その請求金額が大幅に事前の見積もりとちがうことに最近気がつきあわててメールしてくれと頼まれています。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「受賞おめでとうございます。どうして映画監督になりたいと思ったのですか。少し お聞かせいただけませんか。」「そうですね。ちょっと答えづらいのですが、七歳の 時にキャメラを買ってもらって、それがきっかけで、映像の面白さに気づき始めたのだ と思います。映画館をやっている祖父がいたのも、映画的環境に慣れ親しむ一因 だったと思います。」 “Congraturations on the award! Would you mind sparing some time for us to ask you why you wanted to become a supervision of cinema”“Well, the answer a little embarrass me. It is because I started to realize the interest of pictures by the opportunity to be bought a camera for me when I was 7 years old. That my grandfather run a cinema is one of the reason why I familiar with the surroundings of it, I think.” 最後に I think を持っていったのは文頭にもっていくと (that) thatになりわかりづらいかと 思ったからです。かえってわかりづらいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!

題:「インターネット利用の影響についてあなたが思う事」50字 In my opinion I think Internet has a lot of bad influence. You may say Internet gives us a good influence. For example e-mail, Internet shopping and so on. However, at present, the crimes of Internet are on the increase. Therefor We should pay attention to the way of using Internet. 間違いなど、改善点など言ってもらえると幸いです^^

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!

題:「インターネット利用の影響についてあなたが思う事」50字 In my opinion I think Internet has a lot of bad influence. You may say Internet gives us a good influence. For example e-mail, Internet shopping and so on. However, at present, the crimes of Internet are on the increase. Therefor We should pay attention to the way of using Internet. 間違いなど、改善点など言ってもらえると幸いです^^

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

最近、私は皮膚に赤い斑点が出ることに悩まされている。医者は一種の蕁麻疹だ、薬を1日二回飲むようにと言う。今までこんな病気をしたことなかったのに、突如表れてとても驚いている。 体質は変わるということを身にしみてかんじた経験である。 These days , I am troubled with desease which a red spot appear in my skin. The doctor said to me that it is one of nettle rash , and asked me for taking medicines two times a day. I had not have desease like this , so I was very surprised. They say that constitution is changeable,I felt these things strongly. 英語の勉強中なので、変な表現とかあるかもしれませんが、どうかご指導のほど宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

Hello,Mr.Gene Simmons. I love KISS and their songs. I went to see your show the year before last in Japan. Do you know the band "ORANGE RANGE" in Japan? They are very popular now. Their latest CD "musiQ" is two million sold. So,ORANGE RANGE is one of the wonderful bands. When I listened to their CD "1st CONTACT" at my friend's house,I noticed one thing. I heard a part of KISS' song "Love Gun" in the tune "VIVA ROCK". I was surprised,and I doubted whether to have taken KISS' permission because there was no name KISS,BMG,Gene Simmons and so on. I want to ask whether you granted the permission for them to use it. こんにちは、ジーンシモンズさん。 私はKISSと彼らの曲が大好きです。 一昨年日本でのショーも見に行きました。 あなたはオレンジレンジという日本のバンドを知っていますか? 今、彼らはとても人気があります。 彼らの最新のCD、musiQは200万枚も売れています。 オレンジレンジは素晴らしいバンドの一つです。 私が彼らのCD、「1st CONTACT」を友人の家で聞いたとき、あることに気づきました。 私は「ビバロック」という曲の一節に、KISSの曲である「ラヴガン」の一部を耳にしました。 私は驚きました。そしてKISSの許可は取ってあるのかどうか気になりました。 なぜなら、そこにはKISSやBMG、ジーンシモンズさんの名前は無かったからです。 私はあなたに彼らにそれを使用する許可を与えたのかどうか尋ねたいと思います。 これをメールとして送りたいんですが、 メールとしての書き方や英文について間違いがあったら 添削をお願いします。

• 英作について

英作文で2問わからない問題があります、 ・私がこのレポートを書き終えるのにまる一週間かかりました ・この種は絶滅の危惧にあると考えられていることがわかった (be on the brink of extinctionを使う) 一問目は自分なりに答えが出たのですが2問目は全くわかりません。 I have finished writing this report, it took full one week よろしくお願いします。

• 英検準一級 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英検準一級 英作文の添削をお願いします。 TOPIC Do you think print newspaper and magazines will disapper in the fiture? POINTS(Use two of the point below to support your answer.) 〇Speed of news 〇Consumer preferences 〇Cost effectiveness 〇Health issue 解答↓ I think that print newspaper and magazines will disappear in the future. There are two reasons to support my opinion. First of all, On internet, there are websites which provide latest news faster than news paper. These days, Most of people have some device to get a news information from internet such as a smartphone. In my case, I usually use a social network service to get news on time. Second of all, Recently the topics that consumer preference can be found on internet. On the Magazine, we cannot see what topic has before we buy it, however, internet has numerous topics and we can choose favorite one  from them. According to the reason stated above, I think that print newspaper and magazines will disappear in the future. 初めて書いたもので、文法に自信がありません。 厳しめによろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「竹を食べるというと変に聞こえますが、芽生えをやわらかくして煮て食べるのです。」 と説明すると、ようやく納得のいった顔をした。 Though it may sound strange to eat baboo, it means you eat some parts of them in which new life are brought about, after boil and make them soft. When I expained like this, they put on a convinced face. 読んでいただけたらわかると思いますが、芽生えに大変苦労しています。 10分程悩んだ結果がこのざまです、budがでてきませんでした・・・。 回答よろしくおねがいします。