• ベストアンサー

calculateとcomputeの違い

For foreign currencies average balance of transaction amount will be calculated and for local currency average balance of amount will be computed 上記の文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KONEKO4
  • ベストアンサー率15% (32/207)
回答No.1

calculateとcomputeの違いは、特にないと思うわ☆ この英文で「calculate」と「compute」を使ったのは、「calculate」が続くと文章にめりはりがなくなるから。そういうことだと思います♪ 英英辞書で意味を調べてみたけれど、違いという程の違いということはないんじゃないのー。 >For foreign currencies、 average balance of THE transaction amountS will be calculated ~、 and、 for local currency、 average balance of THE amountS will be computed ~. マイナーなタイプミスがあるみたいね☆ それから、「~」以下を書かなかったのでしょー。この計算法を知らずに、部分的に訳すと、意味が通じなくなるから、和訳はしないことにしました♪ 

jones0901
質問者

補足

返答ありがとうございます。そうですか基本的な違いはないのですね。 実は記載した文章は、システムの仕様書の部分を抜粋したので、転作したものではないです。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

アメリカに35年ほど住んでいる者です。 KONEKOさんの回答で良いと思います。 誤解がないように、追加回答ということで書かせてもらいますね。 (つまり、私にも、ニュアンスが感じれれません) つまり、メリハリがなくなるということは、英語では、同じ単語を出来るだけ使わないようにするという事なんですね。  それが理由で、英語では、thesaurusという類語辞典が発達しているんですね。 はっきり言って、これがないと文章がかけないとまで言われる辞典なんですね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

If a currency appreciates foreign firms may decide not to change their local currency prices since they will be able to increase their profits as measured in their local currency without having to invest to increase physical shipments to the country for what might be only a transitory appreciation. 自分なりに訳してみたもの、どうも意味が理解できません。 この文章が何を言っているのかも説明していただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 難しい長文 この和訳がよく分かりません!

No one really knows what a currency is worth. 【Basically a currency is simply worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.】 For example, if the foreign exchange markets think that the Mexican economy is set to boom, they'll buy Mexican pesos and sell euros or yen or any other currencies they think will be relatively weak in the years to come. 貨幣に関する文章でBasicallyから始まる和訳はこうなっています。 「基本的に、通貨は単に誰かがそれに進んで金を払うというどんなものにも相当する」 ここでのitはcurrencyだと思うんですが、 payはpay+代金+for+商品という語法をとりますよね。つまり、whateverはmoneyを指すということになります。ただ私にはmoney ≠ currency という考えがあまりよく分かりません。また上の和訳も分かりそうで、あまりよく分かりません。 どなたか出来るだけ噛み砕いて教えてもらえると幸いです。また、わかりやすい和訳にしてもらいたいです。

• ー something について

The reality for most foreign residents with mixed-race children is that they will be enrolling in the local elementary school along with the vast majority of regular Japanese families - something that may be difficult to accept even for those who have spent a considerable amount of time in Japan. ‐ something 以下はthat 節がきていますが、something はここではどんな意味なんでしょうか? 和訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Your return of my shipping fees just got hit with a paypal transaction fee of $1. but why wouldn't I receive the full amount, as I didn't purchase shipping from you? You are reimbursing me. Why is this transaction continuing to be negative? please refund the full amount of my transaction. Once i receive the refund in full, i will cancel the original transaction as you requested.

• 日本から海外の銀行に送金

こんにちは。 海外(ドイツ)のサイトから商品を買いたいのですが、支払い方法がbank transferのみとのこと。 海外の銀行に送金したことないのですが、どうのようにすればよいのでしょうか? また以下の文からすると、日本の銀行で掛かる手数料のほかに相手の銀行で掛かる手数料もこちらが負担するということでしょうか? For customers from foreign countries and EU countries, bank transfers will only be accepted when all bank costs including the charges from our bank for the transaction will be paied by the customer. ちなみに金額は60ユーロほどです。 よろしくお願いいたします!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When all today's isms have become yesterday's ancient philosophy, there will still be reactionaries and there will still be revolutionaries. No amount of rationalization can avoid the moment of choice each of us brings to our situation here on the planet. I still believe in the fundamental injustice of the profit system and do not accept the proposition there will be rich and poor for all eternity.

• 再 翻訳して下さい。

As stated before in my previous emails, due to the amount we have paid on our behalf for the return of the order due to you being away for 3 months, you will not be issued a refund. There will be no re-payment. This has been confirmed across many emails and this order will now be closed and no further discussion will take place.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Please find attached invoice FALIN3680 for 620.70 GBP for the mugs you wanted to order. The amount outstanding of 620.70 GBP will be due in January next year, but we do not yet have a date when we will have this stock available. Here is the link to follow for Paypal payment: https://www.・・・・・・ Our PayPal email is pe***@falconenamelware.com the 4% PayPal transaction charge has been added to your invoice. Please check the quantities and delivery details and let me know if anything needs to be changed.

• 英作文、どちらがよいですか?

異国の文化に触れることにより世界が広がる。 と英訳すると (1)We touch foreign culture and our world will be wider . (2)The world extends by touching the culture of the foreign country. 2つ考えてみました。 まず「異国の文化」は foreign culture とthe culture of the foreign country ではどちらがいいのでしょうか? 初歩的な質問ですみません。 作文全体としてよりふさわしい表現があればご指導ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

和訳の添削をお願いします。 経済学の内容のため、うまく訳せず困っています。 日本語として不自然な部分や間違った訳し方をしている箇所があれば訂正をお願いします。 本文) In the first instance we need to define a risky asset. The definition of a risky asset is that its expected real rate of return is uncertain. In other words, economic agents for various reasons cannot be sure what the value of the return in terms of purchasing power will be. Typically risks fall into one of two main categories, ‘currency risk’ and ‘country risks’. Currency risks arise because domestic and foreign bonds are denominated in different currencies, while country risks arise because they are issued by countries with different legal jurisdictions and different political regimes. 和訳) 第一に、我々は危険な資産を定める必要があります。危険な資産の定義は、その期待される本当の利益率が不確かであるということです。言い換えると、様々な理由のための経済主体は、購買力に関する復帰の価値が何であるかについてよくわかるはずがありません。 一般的に、リスクは『為替リスク』と『カントリーリスク』の2つの主要なカテゴリーのうちの1つに落ちます。彼らが異なる法律管区と異なる政治体制とともに国によって出されるのでカントリーリスクが起こる間、国内と国外の債券が異なる通貨で命名されるので、為替リスクは起こります。