今あなたと一緒にいるここでより、居たい場所は無い →貴方と一緒に、ここにいるのが一番いいわ。 位に訳しとけばいいでしょう。

hirobeach
質問者

お礼

早速の回答 ありがとうございました

• arju
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1

would rather A than B=BよりはむしろAがしたい nowhere~=(関係詞のように)どこにも~ない right here=まさにここ 直訳すれば 「あなたと一緒に、私がここよりもいたいと思う場所はない。」 意訳すれば 「私はあなたと一緒にここにいたい。」 ということじゃないでしょうか。

hirobeach
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答 ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 助動詞の入った英文並び替え

次の6つの助動詞が入った並び替えの問題があります。自分なりに考えてみたのですが、もしおかしなところがあればご指摘御願いします。 1.外にだれもいたはずがない。   ( anybody / have / there / been / can't ) outside. →There can't have been anybody outside. 2.疲れた後には、働かないほうがよい。   You ( not / you've / after / had / tired / got / work / better ). →You had better not work you've got tired after. 3.私は1人で行くよりむしろここにいたい。   I ( here / than / would / alone / stay / rather / go ). →I would rather stay than go here alone. 4.彼は私のかばんを、まちがえて持っていったのかもしれない。   ( have / bag / may / by / he / taken / mistake / my ). →He may have taken mistake by my bag. 5.私はいくらあなたに感謝してもたりません。   I ( be / cannot / grateful / to / too ) you. →I cannot be too grateful to you. 6.なにしろ彼はすごく身勝手なやつだから、君が腹を立てるのも無理は無いよ。   He is indeed a very selfish fellow, so ( with / may / angry / well / be / him / you ). →He is indeed a very selfish fellow, so you may well be angry with him. 分かる方いらっしゃいましたら御願い致します。

• 下記の文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

下記の文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 歌の歌詞の一説みたいです・・・ ・Jast make a wish on your happiness ・I'll make love to you ・I'm always love with you ・There's nothing that I'd rather do Than love you endlessly

• rather thanとhad better

[rather ~than・・・]「・・・よりむしろ~」という使い方がありますよね. では,[had better]「~したほうが良い」に使うときはどうすればいいのでしょう? 最初から「~したほうが」とついているので[rather]は必要なのですか? 例:You had better (rather?) go there than stay here.「ここに居るよりそこに行ったほうがよい.」

• 平井堅の歌、歌詞の和訳を教えてください

Missin`you~すごくいい曲で大好きなんです。 この歌詞の意味を、理解したいのです。 ↓教えてください。 And It will break my heart to see you go I`d rather die , than live alone I don`t wanna go nowhere And meet somebody new I`d rather spend my time Just missing you よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文これでいいですか?

〇車に財布忘れたから取りに行って来る I forget my walet in the car so I'll go to take. ★〇〇さんもあなたと一緒に来る? Are you going to be here with 〇〇? お願いします

• この英文を訳してください!!

こんにちは この英文を訳してください!! Is there something that you would like from Belgium that I can buy and than my mother can take it with her and give it to you? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The custom of tipping should return to its roots as an optional gift for excellent service rather than an amount that the customer feels obligated to provide to support underpaid waitstaff. -- Just a Tip for You Dear Just a Tip for You: I agree with you. I'd love to see that system change here in the United States. Here's hoping -- though I'm not holding my breath. Here's hoping -- though I'm not holding my breathの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• あってますか?

When you come right down to it, I'd rather be selfish. It's not that I am self-focused, I just want to concentrate on something I am very passionate about. " I'd rather be selfish."この部分が”そうありたいみたい”に見えてしまいます 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語のメールの和訳について

こんばんは。ニュアンス的にはわかるのですが、細かくわからなくて。 エキサイトは変になってしまったので、訳せる方お願いできますでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 Also, would you rather me use polite sentence enders or can I be casual with you? Sorry, I don't know much about how it works, like if I should be polite with you since you're older than me or something

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss