• ベストアンサー

英訳の添削お願いします。少し学術的な文章です。。

一部だけでも本当にありがたいです。 英語は苦手なので、ミスが多く読みにくいかと思いますが、宜しくお願いします。 【対策改善】 人身売買を犯罪行為と規定していないことは以前より問題とされていたため、これを取り締まるべく各種法律が改正された。 これに伴い被害者を保護する公的制度も以前よりは充実していった。 【a remedy】 Because international committee was worried about Japanese law which does not think of human trafficking as crime for some time, various laws were revised in order to supervise this problem. With this, the public system which protects a victim was filled up than before. 【終わりに】 1、人身取引問題はとても複合的な問題であると思う。 2、国境を越えたヒト・モノ・カネの容易化が人身取引に拍車をかけたとも言えるのではないだろうか。 3、被害者を人間と扱わない人身取引という犯罪は人権を重視する現代社会において許される行為ではない。 4、こうした犯罪を放置することは、国の威信に関わることだと思う。5、私は今まで日本の人身取引の実情を正確に把握してなかった。 6、今はそのことが恥ずかしくて仕方がない。 7、これまで政府をはじめとする機関の活動を中心に話してきた。 8、しかし、何より大切なのは私たち一人一人の意識であると私は思う。 9、いくら素晴らしい法律が存在して、犯罪するものを阻止し検挙し、被害者のケアが万全だとしても被害者が出ることに変わりはない。 10、それよりは私たち世界中の人々がこの人権問題を真摯に受け止め 考えることで、将来加害者となる可能性のある人間を一人でも多く作らないことが大切なことなのではないだろうか? 【Conclusion】 1、I think that human trafficking problem is a very compound problem. 2、It may be said that development of the globalization accelerated human trafficking. 3、As for the modern society making much of human rights, human trafficking which does not see a victim as a human being is not a permissible act. 4、It would be shameful for us to leave such a crime. 5、I did not know the fact of the human trafficking in Japan precisely so far. 6、It can not help being shameful now. 7、I talked mainly on the activity of the government so far. 8、However I think that it is the most important for us to be conscious about this problem above all. 9、Even if there is a perfect law, it is unchanged that a victim does not disappear perfectly. 10、I think that it is important for all of us in the world not to create another possible offender any more in the future by taking rather the human rights issue seriously than the law.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.1

ああ、このご質問が先にあったのですね?  先ほど1~10の英訳をさせて頂いた duosonic と申します。順序が逆になってしまいましたが、「対策改善」をやってみます。 >>【対策改善】 人身売買を犯罪行為と規定していないことは以前より問題とされていたため、これを取り締まるべく各種法律が改正された。これに伴い被害者を保護する公的制度も以前よりは充実していった。 【a remedy】 For some time, the international committee (against human trafficking) had been dissatisfied with the Japanese law not regarding human trafficking as a crime. In response, various laws in concern were reveised and strengthened in order to crack down upon violations and arrest criminals. Accordingly the public system in protection of victims was augmented more than ever before. 、、、と、こんな感じでしょうか。この文は3本に分割した方がよろしいかと考えます。人身売買に関し、反対にこちらがいろいろ学ばせて頂きました。ご質問あれば何なりと。

down_town
質問者

お礼

お返事が遅くなってしまい申し訳ありません。 丁寧な英訳をしてくださり本当にありがとうございます。 また機会がありましたら、お願い出来たらうれしいです!

その他の回答 (1)

• miwamey
  • ベストアンサー率23% (89/371)
回答No.2

題名はRemediesと複数のほうが良いように思います。ここでは一つのことしか言っていませんが。もし前文で一つの解決方法を紹介します。というようなことがあればThe remedyにしたら良いかと。でも他の箇所でMeasuresという言葉を使っていらっしゃいましたよね。それと統一するのなら、Remedial measuresというような言い方もできます。 日本語の第1文は英2,3文に分けたほうがいみが通じやすくなると思います。それから日本語では「誰が」問題としていたのかはっきりしないのですが、International Committeeというものが存在し、彼らが問題視していたのでしょうか。そうでなければCommitteという単語は適切ではないと思われます。The international communityなどはどうでしょう。前後の分から主語がわからないときは英文に細工(受動態をつかうとか)をすればよいのです。それから、「日本に」人身売買についての法律がなかったことが問題なのでしょうか。日本語文からだと世界の各国でもそういう法律がなっかたというようにも読めます。それから、日本語では「改正」されたといっていますが、もともと何か法律がありそれがもっと厳しくなったのなら改正、Revisedでよいと思いますが、もともとないところに新しい法律ができたとの事であればAdoptedのほうが適切です。 The problem has been that no or little law existed to prohibit (regulate) human trafficking as a crime. In order to rectify this situation, various laws have been revised (adopted). 日本語第2文目ですが、With thisでも良いかとは思いますが、As a resultのほうがしっくりくるかと。少々お堅い文章ですから。The public systemというとある特定の制度をさしてしまいます。文章から見るうといろいろなところ(国)での制度が変わってきたといっているように感じるのですが。そうであればPublic systemsと複数に。System でも悪くはないと思いますが、Mechanismなんて言葉もあります。それから「制度」というのは何かしらのプログラムをさすのでしょうか、それとも法律をさすのでしょうか。 As a result (Together with the legal prohibition/criminalization of human trafficking), better social programs/systems (legal mechanisms) for protection of victims have been implemented. 1から10の文のは満足できる訳にできましたか?もしサジェッションが必要ならお知らせください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈お願いします””一部だけでも本当にありがたいです!宜しくお願いします#

【終わりに】 1、人身取引問題はとても複合的な問題であると思う。 2、国境を越えたヒト・モノ・カネの容易化が人身取引に拍車をかけたとも言えるのではないだろうか。 3、被害者を人間と扱わない人身取引という犯罪は人権を重視する現代社会において許される行為ではない。 4、こうした犯罪を放置することは、国の威信に関わることだと思う。5、私は今まで日本の人身取引の実情を正確に把握してなかった。 6、今はそのことが恥ずかしくて仕方がない。 7、これまで政府をはじめとする機関の活動を中心に話してきた。 8、しかし、何より大切なのは私たち一人一人の意識であると私は思う。 9、いくら素晴らしい法律が存在して、犯罪するものを阻止し検挙し、被害者のケアが万全だとしても被害者が出ることに変わりはない。 10、それよりは私たち世界中の人々がこの人権問題を真摯に受け止め 考えることで、将来加害者となる可能性のある人間を一人でも多く作らないことが大切なことなのではないだろうか? 【Conclusion】 1、I think that human trafficking problem is a very compound problem. 2、It may be said that development of the globalization accelerated human trafficking. 3、As for the modern society making much of human rights, human trafficking which does not see a victim as a human being is not a permissible act. 4、It would be shameful for us to leave such a crime. 5、I did not know the fact of the human trafficking in Japan precisely so far. 6、It can not help being shameful now. 7、I talked mainly on the activity of the government so far. 8、However I think that it is the most important for us to be conscious about this problem above all. 9、Even if there is a perfect law, it is unchanged that a victim does not disappear perfectly. 10、I think that it is important for all of us in the world not to create another possible offender any more in the future by taking rather the human rights issue seriously than the law.

• 添削してください。

Consider Michael Huemer’s “problem of political authority.” Do you agree that this is a problem? 私はこの問題に賛成だ。Huemerが書いているように、個人の行動を評価するときと政府の行動を評価するときでは一致しないのはおかしい。市民が政府に特別の立場を認めることは間違っていると思う。 I agree that this is a problem. Becaue according Huemer, it is strange that it does not acord when evaluating personal behavior and when evaluating government actions. I think it is wrong that citizens admit special position to the government. という内容の回答をしようと思っているのですが、 こちらの英文の添削をして欲しいです。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文の添削お願いします。日本における人身取引の問題についてです。

一部だけでも本当にありがたいです。 英語は苦手なので、ミスが多く読みにくいかと思いますが、宜しくお願いします。 【国際社会の人身取引対策】 1,国際機関やNGO、各国政府は人身取引の撲滅に向けて様々な取り組みを行っている。 2,国際連合は2000年に人身取引議定書を採択し、日本も2002年にこの議定書に署名した。 3,この議定書は、人身取引の行為者の処罰と被害者の保護を締約国に求めるものである。 4,国際社会の取り組む様々な人身取引対策を「予防」「取締り」「被害者保護」に分けて整理することにする。 5,人身取引を撲滅するためにはこの三つが効果的に行われる必要があるためである。 【Human trafficking measures in global community】 1、An international organization, NGO, and each government have been performing various actions for extermination of the human trafficking. 2、The United Nations adopted human trafficking Protocol in 2000, and Japan signed this protocol in 2002. 3、This protocol demands the punishment of the doer of the human trafficking and the protection of the victim from the contracting party. 4、Here, I introduce three actions which global community does on human trafficking measures, 'prevention, 'rule, and 'protection of victims'. 5、、It is important for extermination of human trafficking to perform these three actions effectively. 上記の3ついずれにおいても、国際協力、特に送出国と受入国の連携は不可欠であり、国際機関とNGOの協力も重要な課題である。 As for these three actions mentioned above, cooperation of sending country and receiving country is particularly important. Of course, cooperation of an international organization and the NGO must be also important.

• 英訳しました。添削お願いします。

「信じていたのに裏切られた」と言う人は、「信じる」という行為への考え方が私とは違うのだと思う。そういう人は、自分で責任を持って考えなきゃいけないことを放棄して、誰かを「信じる」ことで安心したいのだろう。 本当の「信じる」ってことはそうではないと思う。誰かを信じるってことは、「この人でダメだったら仕方がない」「裏切られたら信じた自分の責任だ」と覚悟を決めること。 そういう風に、信じたい。 I think my views about a "trusting" act are different from ones of those who say "Even though I trusted, I was betrayed". Those people would give up what to think responsibly and want to feel at ease by trusting someone. I think true "trusting" is not that. Trusting someone is being prepared for "it cannot be helped if this person is hopeless" or "I am responsibile if I am betrayed by someone who I trusted". I want to believe in that way.

• 添削してください

To the evidence, most of us can not eat what an animal once eat. その証拠に、私たちのほとんどが、動物が一度口にしたものを口にすることができない。 "Coexistence of nature and humans" is the movie's theme, but it is not only that. 「自然と人間の共存」がこの映画の伝えたいテーマだが、それだけではない気がする。 That is why I think it was necessary for them, Ashitaka who loves nature (relationship with Yakul) and he is a human but took the curse of God Tatari, San who is a human but abandoned by humans, then she grew up as wolf and hated humans. だからこそ、自然を愛し(ヤックルとの関係)タタリ神の呪いを受けた人間のアシタカと、人間でありながら人間に捨てられ、山犬として人間を恨んで育ったサンという二人が必要だったのだと思います。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• that 文章中での区切り

I didn't think that it is important for us. という文章を区切って読みたい時、 I didn't think / that it is~. と、読むのですか? それとも、 I didn't think that / it is~. と読むのですか? つまり、'that'はどっちに入るのかということです。

• 添削お願いします

Consider Michael Huemer’s “problem of political authority.” Do you agree that this is a problem, or do you think there is a justification for giving government authority to do things the we would condemn an individual for doing? こちらの英文なのですが「Michael Huemerの“problem of political authorityについて考えてください。あなたはこの問題に賛成ですか、それとも…」 [or do you think there is ~]からの日本語訳がわかりません。 分かる方訳して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

I think gambling should not be banned. If it is banned, some people living the revenue cannot life. Certainly there is something dangerous in any point, I think it is not to ban. As a result that it should be legalized and limit to gamble. It depends you for gambling to how to use. 文法的に間違いは無いでしょうか。なかったら暗記しようかなと思ってます。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英吾の添削をおねがいします。

Smokingというタイトルです。 I don't smoke. This is because I am too young to smoke and it is bad for lungs. The number of places to smoke is decreasing.However,I think that it is good.This is because I don't like cigarette smoke. For now,I will not smoke. cigarette smokeで「タバコのケムリ」と通じるか自信がありません。お願いします。

• 添削してください

The huge monster that was suddenly appear and destroyed the city was created by human. Selfish people say the Godzilla which can be said to be a victim is a threat of human and try to kill it. So to speak, I think that the Godzilla is a symbol of fear that selfish human beings bore. 突然現れた人の住む街を破壊する巨大怪獣は、人の手によって生み出されました。身勝手な人間は、被害者とも言えるゴジラを、人類の脅威だと言って、殺しにかかります。 言わばゴジラは「身勝手な人間が産みだした恐怖の象徴」とも言えると思います。 The modern people who watch CG movies have a little uncomfortable to watch this movie. 特にリアリティ溢れるCG映画を観ている現代の私たちには少し違和感はあります。 In the present age, it is difficult to think that humans and animals eat the same things. In fact there are people who let the pet eat the same things as a human being, but sill with consciousness, we have distinguished what human beings eat and what the animals eat. 現代であれば、人間と動物が同じものを食べることは考えにくい。実際には人間と同じご飯をペットに食べさせる人もいるだろうが、それでも意識の上では、私たちは人間が食べるものと動物が食べるものを区別してしまっている。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。