• 好きな人から届いたメールについての添削と回答方法を解説します。
  • 時差や異国の恋愛についてのメールのやりとりを紹介します。
  • メールに写真を送ることで興奮を感じる気持ちについて語ります。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • t4t
  • ベストアンサー率55% (47/84)
回答No.1

わからない、というところだけ意訳してみました。 スイートなメールでうらやましい(笑) I just got to work its AM here so you must be just eating dinner there. 僕はちょうど午前の仕事中だけど、君は夕食の時間なんだね。 (彼がAMにメールを送っているのでしょう、文頭がGood morningですし) So hard to believe that you are on the opposite side of the world. 信じられないけど世界の反対側にいるんだね (このくらいのノリだと思います。この文脈だと) Im also into pretty woman, and you are gorgeous. 美人も大好きだよ。そして君は素敵だね。 (ImはI'mのミスでしょう。この場合のintoはのめり込むとか熱中するとかの意)

gonnchichi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!! amってゆうのは午前中のamだったんですね。 そうゆうときは *am って書くんですね。 なるほどです。 とても感謝しています。 ありがとう!!です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の手紙添削お願いします。

皆さんこんばんは。英語でお手紙を書きたいと思います。添削お願いします。 特に私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている・・・が分からないです。 thank you for Birthday card and Christmas card for me. (誕生日カードとクリスマスカードをありがとう。) I get nostalgic when I looked at the picture of your family. (私はあなたの家族の写真を見ると懐かしくなる。) (I get nostalgic when I looked your family in the picture・・はどうでしょう???) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている) Please show me the picture of your family that u took on Christmas party. (クリスマスパーティでのあなたの家族の写真を見せてください) I have many collected that Tom took pictures. (私はトムが撮った写真が沢山集まりました。) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている。) My husband had such a nice birthday party for me. (私の夫は私の為に素晴らしい誕生パーティを開いてくれた。) We ate crabs at the party. On the way to restaurant we took three hours to get there for eating crabs. (誕生パーティでカニを食べに行った。私達はカニを食べるために3時間かかった。)

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください

(1)の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。(2)は、訳し方があっているか教えてください。 (1) I was going to ask for your picture but then you have send me one. thanks again. (2 )I will send you my picture by mail, because i dont have any scanned picture. (私の写真をスキャナーで取り込むことができないのであなたに写真を送れません)

• 英語が分かる方、合っているか教えて下さい。

英語でメールしたいのですが、伝わるか自信がありません。 間違っていたら教えていただきたいです。 Hi Daniel, Thank you for your email. To be honest.You are the most kindest man to the kid I have ever met. and you were equal to the kid. so I look up to you. Therefore, I'm so glad to hear from you. I have been carried away. I'm happy just to friend. I don't wish for anything more than this. If it bothers you let me know.  I want you to be happy. I don't want to bother you. Thank you for sending the picture. I'm relieved you look fine. So for the time being I will send my picture. I wish for you and Michael happiness. こんにちは、ダニエル。 メールありがとう。 正直に言うね。 今まで出会った男性の中で、あなたは誰よりも子ども達に優しくて、子ども達に平等だったから尊敬しているの。 そんなあなたとやり取りが出来るから嬉しくて、舞い上がっちゃった。 私は、あなたと友達でいられるだけで嬉しいよ。 それ以上は望んでないの。 もし困らせていたら教えて欲しいな。 あなたに幸せでいて欲しいから。 困らせたくないよ。 写真送ってくれてありがとう。 元気そうな姿が見られて安心したよ。 とりあえず、私も写真送るね。 あなたと、マイケルの幸せを祈ってるよ。 ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ 以上です。 いかがですか? 相手から2ヶ月ぶりにメールが来たのでお返事したいのですが、2ヶ月空くぐらいだから、好かれていないのは分かっています。 本当に心から尊敬していて大好きなので、困らせたくはありません。 彼が生きていてくれるというか、出来ればたまにでも関われたら幸せだと思っているのですが、もし困らせているなら、このメールを最後にしようかなと思っています。 写真と言うのは、これの前のメールで「写真をまた送ってくれたら嬉しいな。写真を見るだけで元気になれるから」と送ったらお返事がなくて、久しぶりに届いたメールに写真もつけてくれていて、「Can you send me a picture of you?」と書かれていました。 こんなに時間が空いたのに、なんで写真?と不思議なので、「とりあえず送るね」と入れようと思っています。 「せっかく言ってくれたから、写真を送るね」と言った方が良いかな?とも思うのですが、分からないので、もし良かったら合わせて教えていただけると嬉しいです。 英語が分かる方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

英文メールの添削をお願いします。 上に作成した英文メール、下に書きたい内容を日本語で書いたものを 載せています。 初めて書いたので、色々とおかしい所があるかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Hello, Y.J(仮名) How are you? Thanks so much for the other day. We enjoyed the occasion thoroughly. Sorry I couldn't write to you sooner. It is a wonderful memory that talking to you, cute Y.J. and funny brother. I guess my poor English is difficult to understand. Well, I appreciate your listening to what I talk patiently and telling me lots of things. You said we look younger, but to we,(もしくは but, if you ask we) your reaction and facial expressions are more innocent(pure?) and pretty than Japanese of the same age. So, I and ○○ thought you are irresistible. But,I regret that I couldn't English well. If I was better English-speaker, I would have showed you around satisfactorily and (I might 不要?) have took you more better restaurant. Also, that area is is close to the station, so it's high prices. And we didn't know that area so much. There are many restaurants with more reasonable prices and good taste in ○○ There are Interesting spots too. After all, ○○ is city of western confectionery. So, If you like sweets, let's go "sweets tour"(もしくは to going around a patisseries) the next time!! If you don't mind, in a group of girls with your sister.:-) When you come to Japan agein, please let me know. I want to show you over. Please come to play at my house. Your brother was taking pictures, so I send photos taken by us to him. If you need to photos, I would send there to you. When we go to Korea, let's have a good time with. In the meantime, take care, C.I(仮名) Y.Jへ 元気ですか? 先日は楽しい時間をありがとう。 可愛いY.Jと面白いお兄ちゃんと 話せたことはすごくいい思い出です。 不出来な英語で、分かりづらかったと思うのに、 真剣に聞いてくれて、色々話してくれてありがとう。 自分達が若く見えるって言ってたけど、 自分達からすると、Y.Jの反応とか表情の方が こっちの同年代より素直で、○○ちゃんと二人で可愛い!!って 悶えてました。 でも、もっとしっかり話すことができたら 案内もちゃんとできて、 もっといいお店とかにも連れて行ってあげられたのにと 悔しく思っています。 あの辺は、駅の近くで物価も高めなのと 自分たちもそこまで詳しい場所じゃなかったので。 もっと安くて美味しいお店や、面白い所もたくさんあるよ。 それと、○○はやっぱり洋菓子の街なので、 甘いの嫌いじゃなかったらぜひスィーツ巡りとかしよう!! よかったら妹さんも一緒に女の子みんなで:-) また日本に来ることがあったら連絡してね。案内します。 うちの家にもぜひ来てください。 お兄ちゃんが写真を撮ってたので、 こっちが撮った写真もお兄ちゃんのアドレスに送りました。 もし必要なら、Y.Jのアドレスにも送るので連絡ください。 ではでは、また韓国に行ったときはぜひ遊んでね。 C.I

• メールの返事ですが 添削してもらえませんか

Hi XXXX Thank you for sending me kindness email. There are a lot of useful studying sights, but I have a lot of books to read now. So, I’ll do as possibly as I can. Especially, useful English conversation for traveling is really to need to me. I wonder if the to of two (I wrote just above? to need and to me) is ok? But I like English so I study it joyfully.

• メールなんですが訳せません

訳を見てください。間違えや分からない箇所を教えてください。 Well I'm going to bed my hurt because I been thinking about you all day. I been doing ok here in Georgia. I have get out more. What do the malls look like there? And the next time you to buy me something LOL. 私はベットにはいるよ なぜなら私は君のことを一日考えてた。 私はジョージアでうまくやってる。もっと・・・??? どんなモールで??何をしてたの 次ぐは私に何か買ってきて Anything, anything you think I was like. But I well like anything you get me. I hope I dream of you again so I have to look like your pic so I can. One of the best things you know about me is. That I'm funny and I make fun of anything good or bad. But I well put it In a nice way or loving way not to hurt your feeling. And I always try to plan things for I do it. I want my life to be happy and living with my living kids and wife. ・・・また君の夢をみれるといいな。君の写真をみなければ・・・??私にとって楽しみの一つ  私はおもしろいとかいいことや悪いことを楽しむ。・・・・?? すみません、わかりませんでした。知り合いからのメールなんですが。。おしえてください

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

TOEFLのwritingの勉強用に英文を書いたのですが自分では採点できないので添削してください。 Q People attend university or college for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university. A Most of my friends say `I attend university to graduate." So, I think people attend university to graduate. There are several reasons why I believe my friends are majority. First, to graduate university you have to get enough credits and nowadays the number of teachers who never give students credit without attendance is increasing. For example, one of my friend did very well on test but he could not get the credit because he rarely attend the class. Second, to get good job and high salary it is necessary for students to graduate university. If you want to become high-ranking official, you must graduate from university.There is a big difference between who graduate university and who did not on salary. This is decided by law so even if you have high ability, but did not graduate university you can not get high salary.

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします。

初めまして。 企業のインターンシップに応募する前に、問い合わせメールを送りたいと思っています。 添削をお願いいたします。 I am interested in applying for the position of ○○. I am a designer working for an advertising agency in Japan. I have created several websites of companies who started expanding into international markets. Your great results presented on the website impressed me so much and makes me willing to work for you. I would like to ask you the following questions; 1. How long would you expect to take an intern into employment? 2. Would you please let me know whether the intern is paid? 前後の決まり文句は省略しています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 拙い英文の添削をお願い致します

外国の方へのファンレターを辞書や翻訳機を使って頑張って自分なりに書いたのですが、英語が大変苦手な為、相手に対して失礼な表現になっていないかとても心配です。 ちゃんと文章になっているのかも怪しくて困っています。 どなたか英語が得意な方、添削をお願いできないでしょうか? どうか、アドバイスを宜しくお願い致します。 How are you? Please forgive me for sending this unexpected letter to you. (突然手紙を送る失礼をお許し下さい) My name is ○○. (私の名前は○○です) I'm writing to you for the first time. (初めて貴方に手紙を書きます) I am Japanese girl of your fans. (私は日本の女の子で、貴方のファンです) Although I'm with poor English, I hope you'll read this letter. (私は英語が苦手ですが、手紙を読んで頂ける事を願っています) I met with the『 Gift Of The Magi 』of picture book at the bookstore. (私は書店で絵本の『賢者の贈り物』に出会いました) I became fan of your picture from there. (そこから貴方の絵のファンになりました) The cover of The Gift of the Magi went into eyes time at the bookstore, the heart was charmed strongly (書店で『賢者の贈り物』の表紙が目に入った瞬間、心が強く惹かれました。) The picture of your beautiful warm look, I was spilling tears. (貴方の美しく、温かな眼差しのある絵に涙がこぼれました) Your picture helped the heart that lost my color. (貴方の絵は私の色を失った心を救ってくれました) I was Christmas that I met to your picture. (私が貴方の絵と出会ったのはクリスマスでした) Your picture I met, seemed like a gift from Santa Claus to me. (貴方の絵と出会えた事は、私へのサンタ・クロースからの贈り物のように思えました) Your picture is as to Ole Lukøje of fairy of sleep and show the world of various color to me. (貴方の絵は眠りの妖精オーレ・ルゲイエのように、私に様々な色彩の世界を見せてくれました) Your picture is a precious treasure to me. (貴方の絵は私にとって、尊い宝物です) Many things happen in one's life, but having found your picture is happiest of all to me." I sincerely appreciate! (多くの事が人生の中で起こりますが、貴方の絵と出会えた事が最大の幸せです) (ささやかなお願いですが) I am very glad if I can have an answer. (貴方からお返事を頂けると、とても嬉しく思います) If you do, that'll be my best treasure!! (一生の宝物にします) Thank you for reading a letter in spite of a busy schedule. (お忙しい中、読んで頂き有難うございました) I'm always your fan. (いつまでも貴方のファンです) I wish your happiness from Japan. (日本から、貴方の幸せをお祈りしています) .