• 締切済み

英語訳について、お願いします。

Although it’s hard to think to be in Japan , I know there will be a solution. What have you been thinking? という文の翻訳ですが、 ”日本の中で考えるのは難しいが、私は解決方法を知っています。 あなたは何を考えていますか?” 翻訳機と自分で訳すとこんな文になってしまいました。 恐らく・・・こんな訳かな?でもかまわないので、教えていただけますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• rukuku
  • ベストアンサー率42% (401/933)
回答No.2

はじめまして m_ocさんの回答と重なるところもあります。 “Although(しかしながら)”があるので、前に文章があるかと思います。言葉は前後関係によって意味が違いますので状況を教えてください。 また、英文も何か変です。話し手または書き手がどれくらい英語ができるかも教えてください。 >翻訳機 私もたまに翻訳ソフトを使いますが、参考程度であまり当てにはなりません。翻訳するときのヒントくらいだと思っています。

• m_oc
  • ベストアンサー率31% (47/151)
回答No.1

英文がなんか変。 これ、前後の文章とかないんですか? 元々日本語の文章があって、それを翻訳機で英語にしたのかな???

関連するQ&A

• 英語のわかる方に翻訳をお願いいたします。

Was thinking about Japan yesterday. It was the anniversary of the tsunami there on 3-11. I know it's a slow recovery and people forget. I didn't これを、わかりやすく翻訳してください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳について

many people do not listen to their soul. I know it's a word, but that's how we have learned to communicate; with words and through behavior. It's only human to use words to describe what can never be touched. この文の中で、2箇所質問があります。まず、that's how we ~ のとろです。文法書では、「それは~の方法だ」とか、「そのようにして~だ」と訳していましたが、それではすっきりしません。どのように訳したらよいのでしょうか。次に、最後のwhat can ~ のところです。訳がわかりません。touched はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。

• えいご

I do not know Japanese comedians. I watched a lot of different Japanese humorous shows on YouTube. In Japan, make interesting and exciting TV shows. I really like to watch I read that from May in Japan there will be a new era of Rave. Tell me what will happen in the future and what will change in Japan? Raveの意味は?きがくるう?レイワ? 即位のことですかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語

1:Married men sometimes wish they () single. (1)are (2)were (3)have been (4)being 2:The play was a lot of fun. I wish you () there. (1)were (2)had been (3)have been (4)would be 3:Although he knows nothing about electronics,he speaks() an expert. (1)like his being (2)as if he were (3)even if he were (4)as though being 4:You looked() a ghost when you came out of thehouse. What happened? (1)like to have seen (2)like seeing (3)as though to have seen(4)as if you had seen 5:It's already eleven. It's high time you() in bed. (1)are (2)have been (3)were (4)will be 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• この訳正しい?

Im gonna be there 私はそこにいるつもりです I will be love there そこに愛があるでしょう ネットの翻訳でしらべたりしてたけど 不安です

• 間接疑問文について

Do you know what will happen? という付加疑問文は Do you know will happen? という表現は出来ません。 しかし、 what do you think will happen? という付加疑問文は正しいですが、 what do you think what will happen? と表現されないのは何故でしょうか?

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

外国人の方とメールをしていて分からない文があるので教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 I want to go to Japan. but i dont know When. So I will tell you If I go there,OK? where do you live in Japan??

• 大大至急です!(´;ω;`)日本語訳お願いします。

翻訳機にかけるのはやめてください。 英語がわかるかた、日本語訳おねがいします。 (1)I more than just like you. (2)I'm not saying I like tall girls. I'm saying I don't care about how tall a girl is.  (3)If things are going to work between us when I leave. (4)Right now it seems like you're scared and it makes me think that things are going to work between us when I leave.  (5)No one else but you. I am not unconcerned either. There are going to be times that I won't be able to talk to you everyday. When I go to Montana I will be at work for 5 days at a time and won't be able to go back home and email or message you. Or if I deploy somewhere and I will only be able to message you 1 or 2 times a week maybe. That's the way it's going to be and I need you to be able to handle that. Please know that there will never be a day that I don't think about you or I won't be thinking about you all day. 日本語訳お願いします。