• ベストアンサー

英訳の添削をお願いします。

seegrammarの回答

回答No.1

>→We need his cooperation to attain our goal. >→We can't attain our goal without his cooperation. これといった問題は無いように思います。 下のほうが彼の助けがいることが強調されると思います。どうしても必要だという感じ。 ほぼ同じ意味といえば同じ。 attain/accomplish/achieve goal/target/mission などつかえます。

cskw
質問者

お礼

seegrammarさん、ありがとうございます。 また、よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします 和文英訳

解答がないので添削お願いしたいです。 一問10点で付けてくれるとありがたいです。 []内です。 子供たちを虐待から守るには家族内の協力とともに医療の専門家とソーシャルワークの専門家による協同の診断技術が求められる。[同様に、環境問題を防ぐには、1つの国の中で合意された政策だけでなく、国際的な協力が必要である。] →Shimilary, we need not only a strategy to which the people in one country agree but also grobal cooperation in order to prevent from environment pollutions.

• 英訳を教えてください。

(1)I think we need to modify our plans based on the feedback we've gotten. 寄せられた意見をもとに、計画を修正する必要があると思う。 質問は(1)は日本語を英訳すると (2)I think we need to modify our plans basing on the feedback we've gotten. では? (1)の英文を日本語訳にすると「寄せられた意見をもとにした私たちの計画は修正する必要がある。」つまり、『得られた感想に従って多数の意見も取り入れるために計画をどうこうする』という意味の日本語が『もうすでにほかの人の感想も聞いて取り入れた計画を再度見直す』ということになりませんか? 教えてください。

• 添削お願いします

And the things brings from these experience would immeasurable. That is why I think we should more hungrily keep looking for the way the path to the goal. 「(目標までの道のりは一つではない)そしてこれらの経験からもたらされるものは計り知れない(ほど多い)。だから私たちは目標(ゴール)までの道のりをもっと貪欲に探し続けるべきである。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか

ルール違反かもしれないのですが、どうしても急いでいるのでお願いしたいことがあります。会社の社史編集をしており、挨拶文を英語にしたのですが、きっと間違いがあると思うので、どこが違うか、そしてどう直したらいいか、教えて頂けると大変助かります。(海外のお客様に見せて「間違いがある」とは言われたのですがどの部分が、か自分で分かりません。)内容自体は変更の必要がないので、「英語」として間違っているところのみ、教えて頂けないでしょうか。すみませんがどなたか自信のある方、宜しくお願い致します。 Gratitude on our XXth anniversary XXX(会社名) started as a small family company in 19XX, and I feel privileged to announce that we reached an important stage as we celebrated the XXth anniversary. XX years did not go by without some hardships as we experienced two big oil shocks and repeated fluctuations in the exchange rate, and these are to mention only a few. We have overcome these straggles but it could certainly not be done without all the help and supports given by customers, business partners and friends through all these years. While celebrating our anniversary, we would like to express our deep gratitude towards all those who supported us, advised us and led us to reach here today. The world's economy still continues to stagnate and we are to face a need to change the old way. We would like to make this stage as a step to move forward with new determination, and will continue to make every effort in business with a good manner and continue to have good relationships with customers and partners. - President -

• 添削してください。

以下の文章を英訳したのですが、自信がありません。 おかしいポイントやどう直すべきかなどを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 信じられないほど多忙な世界に生きている私たちにとって、心は、最も価値のあるかけがえの無い財産である。私たちは人生の一瞬一瞬を心を通じて経験すると同時に、心を頼りにベストを尽くそうとする。しかし、自分の心に対しては気遣う時間を設けていないため、当然にストレスが溜まり、自分にとって最も重要なことを見失ってしまう。それには瞑想という対処方法がある。瞑想とは、一歩下がって、思考をはっきり理解することであり、揺らめく思考や感情を分別することなく、リラックスしたまま集中した心で観察することである。必要なことは1日10分間 一歩身を引いて、今この瞬間を理解することだけであり、そうすることによって人々は、すばらしい集中力、平静さ、そして、明晰さを感じ取ることができるのである。 For us living in the incredibly busy world, our mind is most valuable and precious resource. We experience every single moment of our life through our mind at the same time we depend on our mind and try to do our best. However, we don't take any time out to look after it, of course stress is accumulated, and we miss out on the things that are most important to us.There is a solution of meditation in it. It's more about stepping back, seeing the thought clearly, witnessing it coming and going, emotions coming and going without judgment, but with a relaxed, focused mind. All you need to do is to take 10 minutes out a day to step back, to familiarize yourself with the present moment so that you get to experience a greater sense of focus, calm and clarity in your life.

• 英訳これで合ってますでしょうか?

自社で作成する化粧品のパッケージに入れるコピーです。 英訳に自信がないので、よろしくお願いします! あなたの夢を叶えること、それが私たちの夢。 私達は、あなたの幸せについて考え続けています。 To realize your dream, it is our dream. We continues to think about your happiness.

• Twitter用に添削お願いします。

よろしくお願いします。 [拡散希望]被災者のために、下着・靴下などの無償提供をしてくださる企業様を探しております。 手を挙げてくださる企業様には当方団体名等々含め、責任者より詳しくお話しさせていただきます。 日本の企業ではもうまかなえない状態です。 ご協力お願いします。 [spread hope] for the Japanese victims, we are looking for companies to provide free of you to the socks and underwear. companies to raise their hands, including our corporate name and so on, I will talk more responsible. The Japanese company is the state afford anymore. Thank you for your cooperation.

• 添削をお願いします。

頑張って文章を作成しましたが、これで通じますでしょうか?? ちなみに、メールに添付する予定の本文で秘書さん宛てに送る予定です。 Please find attached a LOI. We need to put his sign on it. Could you send it back to me via DHL after LOI is signed ? Thank you. Best regards.

• 添削お願いします。

こんにちは。 和訳の添削をお願いいたします。よろしくおねがいします。 (1)It was heavy work, and his mother said, " If you used weed killer, we would not need to pull weeds. " →それは困難な仕事あった、そして彼の母は言う「もしあなたが雑草を殺す動物をつかったなら、私たちは雑草を抜く必要がないかもしれない。」と。 (2)However, he would not change his mind. →どんなに彼が心を変えない。 (3)Why was Fukunaga so determined? →なぜ福永はとても決心されていたのであろうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• どなたか英訳をお願い出来ませんか。

どなたか英訳をお願い出来ませんか。 英語にまったく自信がありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you so much for your interest having dinner at our restaurant, On this opportunity I would like to confirm your reservation with below detail. Once again thank you, we are looking forward to seeing you at our restaurant.